The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > What really is PETA?

What really is PETA?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. 11
  13. ...
  14. 37
  15. 38
  16. 39
  17. All
I am the founder of People For The Unethical Treatment Of Humans.

We agree with PETA that "a life of pain and suffering is worse than a quick death".

No animal suffers more than humans, as we are the only beast with the ability to contemplate our own pain and suffering, thereby exacerbating it exponentially.

The remedy we propose is Global Euthanasia.

When all humans have been killed, nobody will be able to cause any further pain or suffering to anyone.

Unlike myopinion, People For The Unethical Treatment Of Humans will do anything for money.
Make a substantial donation and we will "remove" any unwanted humans from your neighbourhood, workplace or home.

Let's purge the Earth of the monstrosity Man, and leave the animals alone, to claw, sting, bite and poison each other in peace.
Posted by Shockadelic, Wednesday, 4 June 2008 11:35:40 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Couldn't resist it. Shockadelic, please begin with the self-opinionated morons who cannot see that they are morons and cannot express themselves other than by insults. Even when they are the "nouveau riche" (despite their claims to the contrary; you can always pick 'em!)
Enjoy!

Nicky
Posted by Nicky, Wednesday, 4 June 2008 11:41:41 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
*Yabby, if you did not continue to keep breeding more animals than you can properly care for (sigh!) *

Nicky dear, I don't breed them, they do it all by themselves. You
are a big girl now, you should understand these things.

*But how does one make a silk purse from a pig's ear?*

Innovation Dickie, but its not something that they learn at
university. I remind you that Bill Gates is a high school dropout.

At university they learn the basics of rational thought, the
basics of the scientific method, then they learn to answer
questions in the manner that delights the prof. If they
please him, they will pass their test and get their bit
of paper. A past girlfriend of mine took it a step further.
She gave her old prof the best head job that he had ever known
and passed her degree with flying colours!
Posted by Yabby, Wednesday, 4 June 2008 11:47:53 PM
Careful, Yabby.

You don't want the Thought Police at OLO censoring your posts for being "vulgar and offensive".

And you thought OLO believed in Free Speech.
They don't (or a silly little joke I posted today would still be listed).

Wait a hour and watch your post disappear.

All hail the Brave New World.
Seig Heil! Alhamdulillah!

I love Big Brother.
Posted by Shockadelic, Thursday, 5 June 2008 12:56:05 AM
"A past girlfriend of mine took it a step further.
She gave her old prof the best head job that he had ever known
and passed her degree with flying colours!"

Ah Yabby you again expose yourself as an impotent old pervert, obsessed with sex. We're actually not interested in learning about the antics of the trollops you mix with nor are we interested in the antics of the other cowpokes poking in the pasture and their depraved obsession with zooerastia.

The grotesque perversity is leeching from your personality Yabby which is morally degrading. You are an impressionable misfit, having descended to the level of the other unhinged misfits here.

Perverts who violate the laws of nature, with an obsession for zooerastia and slappers who sell their bodies for fake degrees will never ascend their lowly station.

And while I would not allow the moral pygmies on this thread, anywhere near my animals, I certainly would not allow them near my children either.
Posted by dickie, Thursday, 5 June 2008 1:15:44 AM
dickie – “nor are we interested in the antics of the other cowpokes poking in the pasture and their depraved obsession with zooerastia.”

Why? Is it embarrassing for you that an organization that you support won’t deny that they don’t support bestiality. Let me again list a quote here from Ingrid Newkirk on bestiality:

"If a girl gets sexual pleasure from riding a horse, does the horse suffer? If not, who cares? If you French kiss your dog and he or she thinks it's great, is it wrong? We believe all exploitation and abuse is wrong. If it isn't exploitation and abuse, it may not be wrong."

I would say that the obsession with bestiality is with the hierarchy of Peta. If they didn’t support it, why don’t they come out and say they don’t support it! Duuhh! It’s not hard to say is it? But they don’t say that because deep down they bloody support it and you support them. What a bloody circus! You people who put yourselves on the high moral pedestal are a bunch of cynical hypocrites who have got such boring lives you fill your days with this crap! The reality of the situation is this; you are such a small minority with your heads shoved so far where the sun doesn’t shine, you’ve lost sight of the facts. You idea of the world is surreal NOT real!

Isn’t it funny how after reading some of these threads, you and nicky agree with hardly anyone about anything and you have about as much support as a Jew selling bagels in Gaza.

Damn I’m hungry after writing that, I might have a feed of some lamb chops.
Posted by myopinion, Thursday, 5 June 2008 2:12:51 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. 11