The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > What really is PETA?

What really is PETA?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. 11
  9. Page 12
  10. 13
  11. 14
  12. 15
  13. ...
  14. 37
  15. 38
  16. 39
  17. All
dickie (is this short for d---head?) - "This old lag's forgotten about the 40,000 tipped overboard so it's more yabbawanky from our leering leftovers and I see that despite the Pig Ear's promise to return to his subterranean cavern, he, bewitched by his own hubris and between hissy fits, continues to grace us with his pernicious presence."

subterranean cavern = 220 square house on two acres = value $1.6 million and paid for, haha!

Apart from your pathetic attempts to belittle Yabby and myself, you still won't answer our relative questions. Instead of trying to find more jargon and longer words on the online dictionary, why don't you try and answer the question that I asked nicky.
Posted by myopinion, Saturday, 7 June 2008 10:55:18 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Sheesh Dickie, only 3'960'000 healthy sheep of the 4'000'000.
How tragic! Time to get your knickers in a twist once again!

Our prophet of gloom, who barely knows one end of a sheep
from the other, wants to pass informed comment about things
she just does not understand. Qualified livestock vets
understand all this of course, but not a few vegan old tarts.

The glass is 99% full yet Dickie still complains!

Some old tarts simply can't be helped. That is exactly why
Govts take no notice of extremists like yourself and Nicky.
Posted by Yabby, Saturday, 7 June 2008 11:24:32 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi again all

Dear me, how tragic is myopinion that he/she feels the need to use abuse to try and win the unwinnable, and tasteless bragging to try and make us believe that he/she is a worthwhile human being. I'll tell you what, if you ask nicely, I might tell you how big my house is and what it is worth/ My car too.

Anyone who thinks that the fact that these transports are not adequately policed is acceptable is in the grip of severe and clearly irrevocable moral decay. The logistics of that are irrelevant, since these are "industries" who are pretending to give a toss about the welfare of these animals. And it is equally fatuous of the ever-reliable Yabby to pretend that they would be better off on a ship (for two to three weeks!), being sent to be brutalized half way around the world. But such is the sad mentality of these people.

Perhaps the key word in the Animals Angels article is that this was a "routine" journey. But myopinion and Yabby might have missed that. Also, myopinion, I did answer your questions, insofar as I'm prepared to argue that with you, if you check back.

Dickie, do you by any chance know what date Ravlich made that immortal quote? And do you think they give a toss about the 40,000 who die on the ships?

PALE IF you are referring to the 2003 submissions, I read the ones submitted by PALE (the several of them), the RSPCA, AFIC, and whole lot of others too. Some were good, some bad, but it's 2003 we are talking about. I think the best one I found was from a Tasmanian group because it dealt with the issues at hand, and did not try to push its own agenda (HKM as was the case with the PALE/AFIC stuff). As I said, with those things, you have to comment on what IS there, not what isn't.

What, besides that ONE media release has AFIC had to say since? I have emailed Hugh Wirth. so that will be interesting.

Nicky
Posted by Nicky, Saturday, 7 June 2008 11:40:19 PM
PALE, I forgot. The person to whom I was referring was in South Australia. I suspect you have a number of people confused with one another.

Nicky
Posted by Nicky, Sunday, 8 June 2008 12:00:13 AM
Nicky you’re pathetic at debating and this is why. This is what you have said:
“how tragic is myopinion that he/she feels the need to use abuse”.

You and your dingbat offsider started it and now you can’t handle it. You pile sh-t on me and I’ll shovel it faster back on you. If you can’t handle the heat then get out of the kitchen. Oh I forgot you only eat rabbit food so you probably haven’t got a kitchen.

Isn’t it amazing that cults, religious sects, dictatorships and extremist organizations always use slogans as part of their propaganda? Their followers always follow suit and use them as well, painting their arguments in melodramatic and emotive words to emphasise and exaggerate their points.

For everyone’s entertainment let’s look at some of the propaganda slogans that you and dickie have used in this thread, and I have corrected your spelling mistakes.

“fallacious and hysterical account of the true picture.”
“whilst they are incarcerated in a steel crush, bellowing in pain.”
“to the horrendous actions supported and/or perpetrated by the rash of inhumane "myopinions" who are driven by greed to suppress vital information.”
“animal cruelty practitioner”
“gazing around in bewilderment at their first experience of fresh air, sunshine and green grass.”
“in sow stalls swaying, gnawing on metal bars and screaming their misery and deprivation.”
“cruel indifference to and a relish for the atrocious practices of the industries”
“expense of tormented animals”
“roustabout’s, armed with searing irons, knives, mechanical contraptions to force open a cow's vaginal passage to hack off her ovaries and shears to hack off cattles', sheep and pigs' testicles, crudely slice through an incarcerated animal's exterior”
“cruel surgical procedures and the endless agony”
“sordid brothers are responsible for Australia's poor reputation and the loss of trading partners overseas.”
“that a nation which tortures its animals is morally repugnant and has no future.”
“the debauched and sordid excuses for humanity have placed on this thread”
“driven to the teachings of the amoral to justify what you do.”
“rotting, carcinogenic animal flesh inside you.”

Continued…..
Posted by myopinion, Sunday, 8 June 2008 1:01:06 AM
"Dickie, do you by any chance know what date Ravlich made that immortal quote?

Nicky, 19/03/08 - Questions on Notice - Hansard.

More Questions on Notice soon. Unable to copy from WA Parliament site. Responses from Last Ditch Lil should be up for viewing soon.

Cheers
Posted by dickie, Sunday, 8 June 2008 1:08:35 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. 11
  9. Page 12
  10. 13
  11. 14
  12. 15