The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Some will not integrate > Comments

Some will not integrate : Comments

By John Stone, published 25/11/2005

John Stone argues the Federal Government is not facing the reality of an exclusive Islamic culture.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 17
  7. 18
  8. 19
  9. Page 20
  10. 21
  11. 22
  12. 23
  13. ...
  14. 35
  15. 36
  16. 37
  17. All
Everyone Part 4

Is that wrong or is that just being realistic? I am also enough of a realist to know that being politically correct and dead, as opposed to practical and alive is a much better thing (and probably much better for the families of the victims too).

If not accepting someone into Australia because of their beliefs is wrong, put you hands up who agrees with the guy who is a Nazi sympathiser and claims that the holocaust didn’t happen? The same guy Oz refused entry and is now in prison somewhere (sorry can’t remember his name…and, more importantly, can’t be arsed finding it :P ). Who wants to let a card carrying IRA member move in 3 doors down? Who want’s a member of the PLO in their car pool? Anyone for a Nazi babysitter? This has nothing to do with colour. (BTW, can anyone tell me what colour most of those Moslems in Europe are? A few might even be white! Gasp!) It has everything to do with identifying and preventing a possible threat to our country.

It is hard to fight any war, but to fight a terror war, is impossible without control. An individuals rights are sacrosanct but an individuals rights should never be to the detriment to the society as a whole (probably a quote by someone famous so apologies if I am stealing it) but isn’t it basically what this should be about, the well being of Our Society in Australia?

To Be Continued……. (POST 4 of 5)
Posted by Country_Boy, Saturday, 3 December 2005 7:50:24 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Everyone Part 5

On one final note I will bid you all adieu. It is easy to sit and debate this sort of issue here where we are safe (so far! :o( ) but this question is probably already at the forefront of Australian minds and their consequences aren’t so pretty. They are the Australian troops serving in the Iraq theatre of War. They are asking themselves the same question some of our fathers asked themselves in Vietnam. Is that civilian walking down the street over there; is that civilian in the car approaching; is that civilian pushing that pram; is that the civilian who is carrying the explosive device, the grenade, the gun that will end my life?? Not because they are racist, or moralistic, or bigots, or politically correct, or anti-religious but because they are REALISTIC. I bet they control who goes into their little piece of Australia!!

The End ….. For now. :D
Posted by Country_Boy, Sunday, 4 December 2005 7:50:36 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dawood Part1

On the subject of Isabella check this out, http://www.isfsp.org/isabella.pdf

Being offended is optional and is a luxury, some get considerable pleasure from being offended, some see offendability as a monkey on their back but still, their inherited responsibility. Before I get carried away I estimate the probable cost. Is offense intended. What would constitute a victory for the attempting offender. What could constitute a victory for me, the prospective offendee. There is also mock offense, where the offendee uses the ' offense' as leverage to press his or her agenda.

Any body who stands on a soap box is a prophet. From the Judeo-Christian perspective, the term 'Prophet of God ', implies that God has given authority and understanding to the prophet. Prophets of God have to be tested and proved . This usually happens some time after they have been murdered.

The Prophets of God are not fortune tellers, astrologers etc., nor do they predict the future. The Prophets of God reveal God's agendas. God ensures that His agendas are completed on time, every time, when time is involved. There is no element of chance or magic involved, sometimes there are conditions or provisions to be met The only credit the prophet can claim is to have been chosen by God to be His messenger.

When Jesus the Christ came He came in the fulfillment of Prophesy. Everything about His existence was the fulfillment of prophesy. Below is a list of scriptures detailing prophesies fulfilled in Jesus Christ. Most of these Jesus virtually declares, “Look at Me, I am fulfilling another prophesy, they all have to be fulfilled”.

Mat 1:22,2:15,2:17,2:23,4:14,5:18,8:17,12:18,13:14,13:35,21:4,26:56,27:9,27:35
Mark 1:15,13:4,14:49,15:28
Luke 1:20,4:21,21:22,21:24,22:16,24:44
John 3:29,12:38,13:19,15:25,17:12,17:13,18:9,18:32,19:24,19:36
Acts 1:16,3:18,13:27,13:29,13:33
Isa 28:16

Possibility wise, many prophesies could be fulfilled by many, or by anyone, but not all. Daniel and Revelation are chronological prophesies. The timing of Jesus Christ and His function was given through the Prophet Daniel, 500 years before the event. Daniel's chronological prophesies, in conjunction with Revelation are still fulfilling, the clock is still ticking.

What did you convert from?

continued.
Posted by GoldBrick, Sunday, 4 December 2005 10:21:48 PM
Dawood Part2

I am not aware that Mohammed's coming was a fulfillment of a prophesy unless it was when Jesus Christ spoke to the men of Israel saying, “I came in the name of the Lord, and you rejected Me, but when another comes in his own name, him you will accept”.

Mohammed said Jesus Christ failed. Failed what I would like to know. It was never possible for Jesus to fail, it was only possible for those offered redemption to fail. Jesus Christ declared what He didn't come for, prophesy declared what He did come for. Jesus Christ did every thing that prophesy demanded, everything that the covenants with Abraham and Moses demanded. He was 100% successful.

Mohammed failed to recognise, Jesus Christ as the Lamb of God since the foundation.
Mohammed failed to recognise, that the Laws of Moses and Jesus that he declared as beginning valid but later failing, were in fact one law, which was perfect as God makes everything perfect, was infallible, and could not be changed. Mohammed produced different Law, therefore blasphemous, which also makes Mohammed a blasphemer when he claims to be a prophet of God.

There are unusual similarities between the Muslim religion and the Papal religion. The Anglican religion would like the Muslim religion to be the leopard like beast. If the Muslim religion was able to qualify for the position of 'Leopard like beast' that would mean that there were two instead of one. In all respects, murders, rapes, tortures, blasphemes, fulfillers of prophesies of blasphemes, ecumenicalisms, compromises and deceptions, the Muslim religion at any time, fails to reach up to the Papal boot laces.

When we consider Biblical Israel there is a family tree starting Jacob, and with a descendant of David always on the throne. Some say that the Queen of England is a descendant of David and her throne is the throne of David. The Papacy had the power to set up and destroy kings in Europe. The successful and obedient developed Royal Family lines. A few still exist.

Continued.
Posted by GoldBrick, Sunday, 4 December 2005 10:24:38 PM
What a mixed up conversation, this thread has turned out to be.
Even so, it seems John Stone has touched a raw nerve.

One point: it is not just the 'terrorist' Muslim that enter the country and alters Australian society for the worse. It is the agenda of Islam. The missional aims to claim territory geographically.

How long will it take the average sleepy atheist, agnostic, lazy adherent to some Christian-ish idea of life, and the general 'bush baptist' ocker to realise that it wasn't too bad under Christendom, and its offshoots.

Not that mere sleepy Christendom is the ideal either. Something far better has yet to be realised by former Christendom societies. The real McCoy:

The reality is true community, relating to Father, Son and Spirit, in the climate of grace, and truth.

C'mon Australia, by all means avoid the cashed up churches and shysters, but why not work it through again, hear what Christainity is saying - and where it seems wisdom calls, embrace the genuine way of life, given in Christ - freedom!
Posted by tennyson's_1_far-off_divine_event, Sunday, 4 December 2005 10:42:31 PM
First it was the Irish, then the Germans, then it was the Chinese, then the Italians, then the Poms, then the Vietnamese and now it's the Muslims who are going to change our Culture. You know that Culture that hasn't change dramatically over the last hindered years or so. Eh every Aussie knows how to sheer a sheep and drink beer to the cows come home. The xenophobes were wrong then and their wrong now.
Posted by Kenny, Monday, 5 December 2005 8:13:30 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 17
  7. 18
  8. 19
  9. Page 20
  10. 21
  11. 22
  12. 23