The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Some will not integrate > Comments

Some will not integrate : Comments

By John Stone, published 25/11/2005

John Stone argues the Federal Government is not facing the reality of an exclusive Islamic culture.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. 16
  9. Page 17
  10. 18
  11. 19
  12. 20
  13. ...
  14. 35
  15. 36
  16. 37
  17. All
Kenny,
I doubt if you really opearate with an open slather tolerance and inclusion policy, yourself.
Do you include people who wish to make exclusions, and will not tolerate some things?
'Full scale' tolerance and inclusion are an illusion.
Posted by tennyson's_1_far-off_divine_event, Thursday, 1 December 2005 8:58:06 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
No it is not you wish it to be I have no wish to control what other people do as long as they don't harm others, I admit that is the hard up but some middle ground can always be found between parties of good will. You can see lines that cannot be crossed becuase of your beliefs thats fine don't cross them but why do you wish to stop other people why do you believe you have the right to do so. Don't say their Gods rules because becuase there is another load of loopy behind you with different version of Gods word. Our religon is exactly that yours you follow it don't make me and don't judge me by your standards judge yourself by how well you follow your own.
Posted by Kenny, Thursday, 1 December 2005 2:07:24 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I don’t think the original is in Lakemba, but there are a large number of protégés reside in that area. You doubt the authenticity, well better do your own home work, Al-Qadir is one answer. It is of no relevance what you believe or not, for me it is relevant and so it is for the rest of us here. But you obviously have a restricted perspective for obvious reasons. So here is an Academic appraisal for everyone else.
http://jonjayray.tripod.com/saddam.html

As I have stated in other places, this Phenomena is designed for a purpose” Multiculturalism or any of the fraudulent academic claims” of diversity. Are just snouts in the trough by Looters and Professional liars and Looters, that goes back a few thousand years hay.
And here is when it started, note the similarities:
http://i-cias.com/e.o/mazdakism.htm

Because so many hide their heads and deny the facts, there are some worth reading Irf, a challenge other than the Quranic Verses.
Posted by All-, Thursday, 1 December 2005 2:29:35 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Well, John Stone, at least we've all learned one thing from your article: your supporters aren't biased -- they eschew religious tolerance, reason, logic, spelling, grammar and syntax with approximately equal devotion.
Posted by Almanac, Thursday, 1 December 2005 2:42:16 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
John Stone:
How did the bombings in London show that multi-culturalism isn't working? It did show that terrorism and hate-filled messages are generally not about to be integrated into London's multi-cultural society. The British made it very clear after the bombings that they were distinguishing between the terrorists and the local Muslim community.

I can't help wonder why agitators like John Stone focus on Muslim cultural difference. Here in Australia we have hateful Nationalists groups and white-supremacist groups that are clearly not integrating into the general flow of society.

Culturalism is not just religion and race bound - it is attitude bound. Just look at John Stone's supporters' posts above and let me assure you there are plenty of folk who would not assimilate, integrate or be a part of such ideals, attitudes and behaviour. Groups and individuals, who make a hobby of attacking immigrants, are openly exclusive in their attitude and mean-spirited in their carry on. The evidence permeates OLO.

The problem is that serious discussion about the negative behaviour that is terrorism/warfare is suppressed as people get caught up in blaming racial differences. The irony is that often the main similarity is that cultural aspect (shared by terrorists and agitators both West and East) that endorses violence as a solution.

John Stone and his supporters are different to me and I suggest many other Australians; and some Muslims are more like me and others in the things we appreciate and the cultural behaviours we embody.

Multi-culture is here to stay because we are all different. OLO's many opinions confirm this.

It is you John Stone, a Christian, who is trying to exclude immigrants from Australia. Thus, using John Stone's logic, all Christians are exclusionary.

You John Stone have supported the Western terrorism in Iraq against innocent citizens for the last eleven years. Thus, using John Stone's logic, all Christians are terrorists.

Fellow posters, given the nasty carry-on OLO, a 17th century slogan for you all: "...griefs were not made for beasts but for men. Yet if men feel them too deeply they turn to beasts." (Gentleness).
Posted by rancitas, Thursday, 1 December 2005 3:58:51 PM
I agree rancitas.

Much of the support base for Stone (like Hanson) are just a fringe, however, some immigration practices are always worth reviewing - even if the same egalitalian conclusions are reached.

Posters need to remember that no Muslim terrorists have killed anybody in Australia. I reckon little Johny's security policies are the best way to maintain that record.

Irfan

While I agree that Muslims should not be discriminated against. Your last 2 posts don't do our cause much good.

While I almost always disagree with Leigh he has a right not to receive such a label - he often puts up good arguments.

As to Boazy - you know he can't reply for a while - so its a cheap shot.

So Irfan I suggest you leave the headbutts for Liberal party branch meetings, write less egocentric articles and leave the guerilla warfare in strings to OLO's esteemed lefties and the odd former spooky moderate.

Bye for a week.
Posted by plantagenet, Thursday, 1 December 2005 5:10:46 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. 16
  9. Page 17
  10. 18
  11. 19
  12. 20