The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > how to suceed succesion ..?..[lamb-island]

how to suceed succesion ..?..[lamb-island]

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. ...
  13. 49
  14. 50
  15. 51
  16. All
i have tried many different styles belly..but its about trying to make my posts readable..if you recall..when i joined..every post was a block..of text..that i found hard to read..i then copied your one line replies style..but that didnt work..either..anyhow im open to..trying to change yet again..if thats what people want..but..you know most dont bother reading any of it..because they dont comprehend me still

anyhow..mate we are talking about..426 residents here[how many in tassie?..or north of rocky..thing is i tried the change once at long reach..that is 6 block's north/south..and maybe 5 blocks east west..a nice trial site[it even has a few banks super markets etc..but lamb island mate its got little more than a shop....THING IS ..the states are unlawful[acting beyond what the constitution allows..[but might is right..so they bluff their way..far too far..into criminality[that then sets up stuff like abribe[zabid[that one of many corrupt politicization recently kicked out ofg nsw..to install the next lot of criminal

the latest planed scam..is to sell off..power water etc
[so..capitalists can double the charges..even further

for what..to build more damm toll road..a
nd save us sitting in traffic in..our imported vehicles
yes tobsave a few fools sitting in their cars..

to build new roads[that should RIGHTFULLY..be paid FROm..our fuel excise...indicates the power of the lobby..[and jobs for the boys as was talked of on insiders this morning..mate the system is rotten..TO THE CORE..

if iron*..has any true worth..its to expose
the greed..of those seeking special-powers via lies..to make themselves and their pals even richer..i know nothing will change..but..i gotta try..to help..make it work..if only online..in theory

the world needs much smaller egos
much smaller govt..much smaller fiefdums
Posted by one under god, Sunday, 6 October 2013 11:40:33 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I'll back those sentiments on style OUG.

As my eyes deteriorate I find I can only spend so much time at a screen, or even reading. After a while glasses give me a headache.

Your play on words & other technics take longer & more concentration to decipher, I sometimes don't bother. I know someone recently said they had fun deciphering your posts, but your above post was much easier for me.
Posted by Hasbeen, Sunday, 6 October 2013 12:27:46 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Well done OUG I too found that much better.
Let me be honest, my first posts here and near 4.000 in two other sites before coming here are worse than yours ever got.
I have a learning difficulty, not an easy one to describe.
But I will try, my life has been full of achievements unexpected from a bloke with so little schooling.
See an inviable switch is in side my head, it turns on and I can learn anything.
But have no control, some things simple for others are hard work for me, my PC is about ten percent in use, I can not force learning on it!
You remember first told me how to cut and paste, thanks for that, I am not ashamed of my lack of education, or some ability's.
The best road grader operator I ever saw can not read or write.
I am perplexed, just how can I pass tests for say full call ham radio in the top ten percent mark, but had to ask for help to cut and paste?
Mate this I know, we must see future generations of country bred people stay in school not go to work in their early teens.
Posted by Belly, Sunday, 6 October 2013 5:40:41 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
you raise..some important..issues belly..[for one././i dont think..lamb island..even has a school]..let alone basic things like a police station..or a jail-cell..[i recall the copper of old times..but recall that a marshal...holds protective DUTIES..[the concept possibly..has become corrupted..by robiin-hood's sheriff..

soi suggest the basics..of a cop..able to put people in stocks
[say over night..or just kick-em in the butt..[or.the ultimate.exiled from the island..but that the 'law;..is there to check fair due process or reasonable guilt/actionable cause was obeyed

but from then..on..
we treat them..like in greenland

anyhow law order./.education health..[im fairly sure..for example that no docker..nor doctor..nor ambulance fire-fighter..nor even...a nurse..let alone hospital bed or old folks home,emergy center,nor childminding..or a barber..or dentist..butcher or anyindustry exists..on this island..

in short..it hasnt got nuthin

yet is expected to pay..pay and pay some more
these people are feeling the pain..so bad..they gotta DO SOMETHING
Posted by one under god, Sunday, 6 October 2013 7:04:20 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
one under god, "councils have NO..formalised recognition..but then again..neither does the state"

If you mean the states, they are referred to in the constitution, and prior to that were recognised colonies.

"i..dont [want councils to have even more powers]..thats why i..support a referendum"

But you're asking for 520 states.
Effectively, they would be much the same as the current local councils, only now with powers of legislation, taxation, etc.

"no..the more..easy to control/jail"

So your solution for political corruption/dominance is to just divide the corrupt cake into smaller slices, rather than bake a new cake (like national proportional representation and direct democracy).

"democratic means the 51%"

No system will get unanimous results, democracy is the least-worst solution to political conflict.

"if you read..my proposition [govt is divided in half]..ie..mens and womens business"

I don't recall seeing that, but now I'm even more opposed to your proposition than before.

Decisions by the mens group would affect women, and vice versa.
Government decisions affect *all* citizens.
Posted by Shockadelic, Monday, 7 October 2013 12:09:12 AM
Dear Shockadelic,

I agree that if 520 different states will be miniature copies of what we have now, then nothing was achieved other than increasing expenses.

Now would this actually be the case?

Would I be too optimistic to hope that groups who are currently oppressed will begin moving to mini-states that allow them to do what they are currently prevented by law (and if there isn't any, then they will decide to converge on one mini-state where they will have a majority)?

I for example suffer from not being allowed to ride a bicycle. I would never put that thing on my head, so that's it, no bicycle for me. If there was a state that allowed riding without wearing that pot, then I would seriously consider moving there.

This should create competition between mini-states over individual freedoms because no mini-state would like to lose its population, thus overall the Australian cake will no longer look the same.
Posted by Yuyutsu, Monday, 7 October 2013 12:28:38 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. ...