The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > how to suceed succesion ..?..[lamb-island]

how to suceed succesion ..?..[lamb-island]

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. 10
  11. 11
  12. 12
  13. ...
  14. 49
  15. 50
  16. 51
  17. All
oops..that post..was supposed..to/be here
http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?article=15257&page=0

but it seems..that talk..has run its course

plus..the forum..where i posted..the fuller detail..has shut down..
just seconds..after posting this post..[as i found..after trying to edit..it seconds after posting]
http://www.celestinevision.com/celestine/forum/viewtopic.php?p=15127#15127

if..i was paranoid..i would think..that the powers that ]/be
dont want me..saying anything..

[and.as this topic..has run its course.as well..
do i accept defeat

yeah..ok
uncle..i..give-up

some threads..that link..to this topic
human-vile..[published..under publish or perish..law]
http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?article=15562&page=0

complaint mechanism
http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?discussion=5995&page=0

i..am told that..there is a belief..that suicides..remain in coma until the time..when they would..normally have died.
http://www.divinetruth.com/PDF/People/Other/Jane%20Sherwood%20-%20Post%20Mortem%20Journal.pdf

This is..one of those..propositions..which are impossible..to prove without proof,..since no one..can say..when their hour would have struck ..*had they..not anticipated it.

i..feel my..hour draws near

It is a fact..that this stage of coma
lasts..for varying periods,..but there is..also a long period of
unconsciousness..in many [who have come..by violent deaths.]..A suicide differs..from such a one..because his emotional state
is..usually far worse..and thus..takes much longer to clear..

but..a long period of coma..
may supervene..on death..in either case.>>..

and im reading..the signs..of the times

Time on earth..is relative/to the need..[use]..for the 'human' separated-ness..[di-vision..dire-version]..as shock therapy..for spirit realm..

but its a failed..system..that was
bound to fail..indeed set up..to fail

thus least..the dreaming..turn..into nightmare
many are feeling energy slow..and anger rise..

heaven..dont need a repeat..of this
http://new-birth.net/booklet/Subaltern_Spirit_Land.pdf

ignored..that
http://new-birth.net/booklet/Gone_West.pdf

and has become..so troubled..that..

[lets leave it at that]

a bed time/parable

<<>...and the duration of unconsciousness..to the sufferer is immaterial..Eventually..he must awaken and take..on the task of fitting himself..to enter..his own appropriate sphere of being.

This is where..he can be and is helped...There is/often.;/.a long convalescence..before he can get free..of the sin and suffering of his violent end...

we..know..how it ends
only the timing..was uncertain..
men hold freewill..even now its not set in stone

but the signs..reveal..the wind,..is restless..as the horseman..rush..about..from here to there..desperately..trying to clutch..and gather in..the last straw..leaking from the straw-man..that bleeds its life blood to sustain..a dying system..must it be it dies..or just us?

ahhhh..men
mene mene men,,EH?
the writing..is on..the wall.

thats all

stand..to gather..as one..or fall..together?
man..is no island..yet read 'the blue island'..[in pdf]...just in case
Posted by one under god, Sunday, 13 October 2013 5:53:06 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
relates
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DE04WIB9V10&list=PLHQMwWIhNeqwYzbDmJuo-aczCcCnF80s0
Posted by one under god, Friday, 18 October 2013 7:39:59 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
update..the natives..are restless
yet..havnt made..a land claim..on..the island
so this..clan/custodian line..may..have expired

regardless..
[i..shall pay any..monetary-tithe..due to them..too

anyhow..it.shall_be on earth..as it.l.is in..heaven
so lets get..on with comprehending..heaven..[i began it here]
http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?article=15257&page=0

..but its..now clear..like pearl..before peers..[no-one hears]

anyhow continuing from..page 48
JESUS..wrote!

What..you/do..NOT realize..is that..the mind
can mis-create..[make injurious/hurtful..creations]..
only..when..he is NOT..free...[ie..when he lets..fear..draw near]..

An...imprisoned/mind..is not free.
by definition...It is..possessed.. or..held back,
drawn..into delusion..into/of/by/for..being..of ITSELF.

Its..captured/capitulated/defeated..bamboozled will..to act..of self-will ..is therefore..limited,..and not*...free..to assert..itself.

B..RECALL..The/three things..that crossed..your mind,
which was..comparatively free..at..the time,..are perfectly relevant:..to the learning..of these..times

sadly johan..doth..it
in..rhyme

1...It/is alright..to remember..the past,
provided..you also.remember..that ANYTHING..*you suffer..
is because of..YOUR OWN..free-wiled [wilful].ERRORS...[not gods will]

2...In this context,[of..recognition..of self-ish..errors]..
your*/remark..that..“after..the burning,..I swore..if I//ever saw/him
again,..I would..(not)

(“Not” was..written..in later)
that..i would not..recognize him...Note,

by the way,..that..you did not..put in
the “not”..*until afterwards...That..is because..of..your inherent..inner...[ego/id]..correction device..that was working..properly at..this time..IN..the moment.

The..resul.. is
that you..are NOT..DENYING..ME.

3...The story..about Hinda...This was..an excellent/example
of miss-perception..which/led to..a totally..unwarranted fear..of a PERSON...

(HS story..refers to..a very young child..
who/fell..down..the stairs..when HS..had arms open..in..a welcoming gesture..at bottom..of stairs.

For years..afterwards,..Hinda screamed..upon seeing HS.)

The one..mis-step..which caused her/fall..
had nothing..at all..to do with you,..just as..your own mis-steps..have nothing..*at all..to do/with me.

Denial..of error..is a..very powerful..defense of truth.
We..have slowly..been shifting..the/emphasis..from..the negative to the positive..use..of denial.

Remember,..we have..already/stated..that denial
is not..a purely negative device;..if/it results..in positive mis-creation...That is..the way..the mentally ill..DO employ it.

But remember..a very early/thought..of your own,
“Never underestimate..the power of..denial.”..In the
service..of the..“Right Mind”,..the denial..of ERROR..frees..the mind and..reestablishes/the freedom..of the will.

When the will..is REALLY free,..it..cannot mis-create,
because..it recognizes..ONLY TRUTH....error/Projection..arises out of FALSE DENIAL...Not out of..its proper use...

My own role..in the Atonement..IS one..of true projection,..
i.e.,..I can..project..to YOU the..affirmation..of truth.

If/thus..you project error...to me..(or to yourself)
you are interfering..with the process...My use of/projection,..which can..also be yours,..is NOT based on..faulty denial...

But it DOES/involve..the very
powerful use..of the denial..of error.

The miracle..worker..is one..who accepts..my kind..of
denial..and projection,..unites his/own inherent abilities...to deny and project..with mine,..and thus..imposes them..back upon himself..inwardly..rather than projectively..[positively]

go lamb island
remember..all money raised
goes to..the playgroup-little lambs.
Posted by one under god, Saturday, 19 October 2013 12:10:44 PM
It..is indeed..an opinion
strangely..prevailing amongst men,..that houses, mountains, rivers,..and in a word..all sensible..objects have..an existence natural or real,..*distinct from..their being perceived..by the understanding..written into any paper...declaring artificial authority..over other.,

But..with/how..great..an assurance..and acquiescence soever
this principle..may be entertained..in the world;..yet whoever shall find in his heart..to call it..in question, may,..if I mistake not, perceive it..to involve a manifest contradiction.

For what..are..the forementioned/objects..but the things we perceive by sense,..and what do we perceive..besides our own ideas or sensations; and is it not plainly..repugnant that..any one/of these or any combination..of them..should exist..unperceived?

Berkeley presents..here/the following argument
(see Winkler 1989, 138):

(1) We perceive..ordinary objects
houses, mountains, etc.).

(2) We perceive..only ideas.
[our creations..and..the creations..of other..[such as state/

Therefore,

(3) Ordinary objects..are ideas.
we havnt..as yet..validated..as not..of..our creation..warrant.

The argument is valid,..and premise..(1) looks hard to deny.
What about premise..(2)? Berkeley believes..that this premise is accepted by..all the modern philosophers. In the Principles, Berkeley is operating..within the idea-theoretic tradition of the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries.

In particular, Berkeley believes..that some version..of this premise is accepted by..his main targets,..the influential philosophers Descartes and Locke.

However, Berkeley..recognizes that these philosophers
have an obvious..response available to this argument.

This response blocks Berkeley's inference to (3)
by distinguishing..two sorts of perception, mediate and immediate. Thus,..premises (1) and (2) ..are replaced by the claims..that (1..we mediately perceive ordinary objects, while..(2;) we immediately perceive..only ideas.

From these claims,..of course,
no idealist conclusion follows.

The response reflects..a representationalist..theory of perception, according to which..we indirectly..(mediately) perceive material things, by directly..(immediately)..perceiving ideas, which are mind-dependent items. [revelation]

The ideas..represent external material objects,
and thereby..allow us to perceive them...in mind

just as contracts/constitutes/warrants..are on..paper
and the binding[bonding]..of the spoken word/hand-shake

Whether Descartes,Malebranche,..and Locke..were representation-alists of this kind..is a matter of some controversy..(see e.g. Yolton 1984, Chappell 1994).

However, Berkeley surely..had good grounds..for understanding his predecessors..in this way:..it reflects..the most obvious interpretation of Locke's account..of perception and Descartes' whole procedure in the Meditations..tends to suggest..this sort of view, given the meditator's..situation..as someone contemplating..her own ideas,..trying to determine.whether something external corresponds to them.

2.1.2 The..likeness/principle

no..that wasnt jesus
http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/berkeley/
Posted by one under god, Saturday, 19 October 2013 12:29:27 PM
as it..becomes more..and more secure;
and..assumes its natural talent..of protecting/others.
The inner self..knows itself..as of ..the light../as both a brother AND..a son.[sun..of the light/de-light].

(The above notes..written.very slowly.
When HS asked..about this,.she was told,
“don’t worry..about the notes../.They are right,
but YOU..are not..sufficiently..Right-Minded..yet..to write about the Atonement...with comfort...in time..You..will write...about it..yet with joy.)

(Aside..from HS:
Last night..I felt briefly..but intensely depressed,..temporarily under/the impression..that I was..abandoned...I tried,..but couldn’t get through..at all...

After a/while,..I decided..to give up..for
the time being,..and..He said,..“don’t worry...I will never
leave..or forsake..you.”

I..did feel..a little..better,..and decided
I was..really..not sick,..so I could..return to my..exercises...While I was exercising,..I had some..part-vision..experiences..which I found..only..mildly frightening..at times,..and quite reassuring..at others.

I am not..too sure./of the sequence,..but..it
began..with a..VERY clear assurance..of love,and..an equally clear emphasis..on my own great value,beauty and purity...Things got a
little confusing..after that.

First,..the idea..of “Bride..of Christ”..occurred..to me
with vaguely/inappropriate..“undertones”...Then..there was a repetition..of ..the way..of Love”,..and a/restatement..of an/earlier experience,..

now..as if it were..FROM Him..TO me:
“Behold the..Handmaid of..the Lord;..Be it
done..unto you according..to His Word.”..(This threw me..into
panic before,..but at that time,..it was stated..in the more..accurate Biblical/phrasing:..“Be it/done..unto ME..according to HIS-Word.”

This time..I was a bit uneasy,..but remembered..I had mis-
perceived..it last time,..and was probably..still not..seeing it right.

Actually,..it is really..just a statement/of allegiance.to
the Divine Service,..which can/hardly..be dangerous.

Then..there was..a strange sequence,..in which..Christ
*seemed to be..making very/obvious advances,..which became..quite sexual..in my perception/of them...I ALMOST/thought..briefly that he turned..into a devil.

I got just..a little scared,..and..the possession/idea..came
in..for a while,..but I thought..it..SO silly,..that there..is no point..in taking..it/seriously.

(As..I am writing..this,..I remember..that thing
in the book..about..the demon-lover,..which once..[THROUGH me
(note/spelling,..“threw”)..threw..into a fit...I am upset,..but the spelling-slip..is reassuring.

This/morning we..reviewed..the whole episode.
He said..he was..“VERY pleased..at the..COMPARATIVE lack..of fear, and..also..the concomitant/awareness..that it WAS..my misperception.

This showed..much greater strength,.;.and a much..increased Right-
Mindedness...This is because..defenses are now..being used much better,..on behalf of..*truth..more than error,..though not completely..so.

The weaker use of mis-projection is shown by my recognition that it can’t REALLY
be that way, which became possible as soon as denial was applied against error, NOT
truth. This permitted a much greater awareness of alternative interpretations.
page/54
http://miraclevision.com/acim/urtext/acim-urtext-2003-upe-ready-edition.pdf
Posted by one under god, Sunday, 20 October 2013 2:04:46 PM
The spiritual eye..literally CANNOT SEE..[error],
and merely looks..for,,the signs..of the Atonement.[life/love/light/logic/law/reason/grace/mercy..at one meant.[love..of other applied]

All the solutions..which the physical eyes seek,..dissolve..in its truth seeing..in-sight...The spiritual eye,..which looks within, recognizes immediately..that the altar/[heart]..has been defiled, and needs to be repaired..and protected.

Perfectly aware of the RIGHT/defense,..excludes offense..as it surpasses over all others,..looking past error to truth...Because of the real strength..of ITS vision,..lies beyong..subdi-vision]..it pulls the will..eye..into its own service,..and forces the mind/why..to concur.

This reestablishes the true power..of the will, and makes it increasingly unable to tolerate delay.*..[impatience/hurt anger/frustrations]..The mind..LY*..then realizes,..with increasing certitude,..that delay is only a way of/increasing unnecessary pain, which it need not tolerate..*at all.

The pain threshold drops accordingly,.and the mind becomes increasingly sensitive..to what it would once have regarded as very minor intrusions..of discomfort.

The Children of God..are entitled to perfect comfort,,,which comes from a sense of perfect trust. Until they achieve this,..they waste themselves..and their true creative power..*

on useless attempts to make themselves..more comfortable by inappropriate means.

But..the real means..is ALREADY provided,
and does not..involve any efforts..on their part at all.
Their egocentricity.usually misperceives this as personally insulting,

an miss-interpretation..which obviously..arises from their misperception..of themselves...by insertion..of the worst..seen..in other..[the fears]..into/ourselves.

Egocentricity and..communion cannot coexist.
Even the terms themselves are contradictory.

The Atonement is the only gift..which is worthy
of being offered..to the Altar of God.

This is because of the inestimable value..of the Altar[heart].. itself...It was created perfect,..and is..entirely worthy of receiving perfection.

God IS lonely without..His Souls,
and THEY are/lonely without Him.

Remember the “spiritual” (a very good term)
which begins..with

“And God..stepped down..from Heaven[with/in][him]
and said:..I’M lonely..i think..i will-I’ll make ME a World.”

The..world WAS..a way of healing the Separation,..[of the all knowing..know it all..seeking but peers[equals]..top abate..his alone-ness..and the Atonement..is the GUARANTEE that..the device will ultimately..do so.

(HS request/for..special message for B.
Tell B that..his delaying tactics..[wrought..of delusional/fear]..are holding him..back. He does not really understand..detachment, distance-iation, and withdrawal...

He is..interpreting them*
as..“holding himself aloof”..from the Atonement.)
Posted by one under god, Monday, 21 October 2013 7:33:59 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. 10
  11. 11
  12. 12