The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Blessed Relief from Unspeakable Terror

Blessed Relief from Unspeakable Terror

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. 11
  13. ...
  14. 13
  15. 14
  16. 15
  17. All
Had to return much to grin about here.
We will off course get other fuels and energy sources thanks in part to carbon tax.
But runner! your insulting post to Anthony has me in stitches.
Like your work, reminds me just how wrong some are.
Posted by Belly, Tuesday, 3 July 2012 11:59:04 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Our freight has gone up 2.5% and my smoko has gone up a Dollar. The grocery store has become super expensive. No prices surveillance where I live. Most expensive air fares in the country per flight mile. $4.88 per nautical mile or 1.8 km.
I'm sure most of the costs are permits & taxes to the Government.
Posted by individual, Tuesday, 3 July 2012 7:13:31 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I watched Bloomberg last night and an old American oil baron came on,
thrilled at the prospect of cheap gas powering a potential 8 million
trucks and making the American economy highly competitive.

What a refreshing change, compared to our present Govt here, who
wants to tax business into oblivion, in order to stay in bed with
the greens.

One day Australia, you will fall on your arse and when you do,
you will deserve it.
Posted by Yabby, Tuesday, 3 July 2012 10:22:29 PM
Yabby,
When you say, "you" when you refer to Australia in the collective sense, does that mean that you are not, yourself, an Australian?
Anthony
http://www.observationpoint.com.au
Posted by Anthonyve, Tuesday, 3 July 2012 10:35:24 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Nah Anthony, I simply regard myself as one of the few Australians who
has some common sense, as most of you don't. Keep dreaming.
Posted by Yabby, Tuesday, 3 July 2012 10:49:41 PM
I've now heard an add from GM Holden for their soon to arrive Volt electric car. I wonder who bashed Holden into bringing some of them in to Oz.

We all know it was Obama who forced GM to make them, & they are a financial & marketing disaster. Funny isn't it that anything Obama touches proves to be a financial disaster, just like our Julia. Could it be something to do with their politics. After all none of them have ever run anything but an election campaign, so no savvy anywhere.

Could it be G M head office forcing Holden to take some, to spread the catastrophe, or could little Julia be getting something back for the support they have given.

I suppose that, just like those dreadful Hybrid Camrys the lefties forced Toyota to make, the government [us of course] will end up buying the damn things. More of our money wasted to try to prove "Green is Good".
Posted by Hasbeen, Tuesday, 3 July 2012 11:01:05 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. 11