The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Blessed Relief from Unspeakable Terror

Blessed Relief from Unspeakable Terror

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. 12
  9. Page 13
  10. 14
  11. 15
  12. All
Oh don't talk such rubbish Anthony.

Remember that quote of Gillard's opinion of increased pensions. "Why give them anything, they don't vote for us anyway". Sums up the labor outlook.

I can't see much they have done for homeless, other than fill the public housing with bludging boat people. Must be a few Labor votes there. None in the homeless, most of them aren't registered to vote.

It's a strange party these days, pandering to the bludgers & no hopers, but mixing that with the arty crafty, inner city chattering class, academics & what's left of the union movement, especially the bureaucrats. No community of interest there, just votes available to buy with special policies tailored to suit interest groups.

Anyone claiming to see an ethos in that lot is kidding someone, probably themselves.
Posted by Hasbeen, Thursday, 5 July 2012 7:16:39 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hasbeen,
I'm always fascinated how people who disagree with you are 'foolish', or 'speak rubbish'.
In my experience those who immediately resort to abuse, do so because they have no confidence in the logic of their position.
You do nothing to disuade me from that point of view.
To be contrary, it is not necessary to be offensive.
You might try the well established procedure of respecting other people's point of view and thoughtfully mounting a counter argument.
You may even earn yourself the respect of your interlocuters in the process.
Anthony
http://www.observationpoint.com.au
Posted by Anthonyve, Thursday, 5 July 2012 7:34:46 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Mornin' Shad

Mornin' Soph

Lier!

Yeah, lier!

What's on?

OLO, not much. You?

Just practicing a few emotions. Mad Monk's coming for dinner, gotta shop. Oh Yeah!

Big New Tax! Big New Tax!

Yeah Big New Tax! Lier!

Yeah,lier, lier! Would you mind bringing in the washing when it's dry, Shad? Warm today.

Yeah warm. Non-anthropogenic tho'

Sunspots? Clouds? Coming out of the mini-ice age?

Nah, just warm I think. Hey, pick up some of those crusty roles from Brumbies, but tell'em to stick the CT up their @rse. Get some eggs too and we'll have an omelet for starters and see if MM can unscramble it.

Good idea. Reminds me, we'll play Scrabble after dessert, which is what we'll do to asylum-seekers, Soph, dessert, get it? Haha! Last time he got stuck with NBNMRRTCT and no vowels and just went dumb-struck jibbering silent. He can be a funny bugga, Mad can.

Yeah, he's good for a laugh alright when he has to think what to say. Anyway, must away, don't forget the washing. Lier!

OK luv, Lier too!
Posted by Luciferase, Thursday, 5 July 2012 8:23:50 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Nobody has answered my question;
Why does the temperature rise before the CO2 increases ?
Posted by Bazz, Thursday, 5 July 2012 11:23:23 PM
Bazz, maybe this will put you out of your misery, maybe not.
http://www.skepticalscience.com/co2-lags-temperature-intermediate.htm
Posted by Luciferase, Thursday, 5 July 2012 11:55:47 PM
Anty baby, if ever I decide to abuse you, believe me you will know it. So far all I've ever used to you is terms of endearment.

Believe me, I do not expect anything anyone might say would convince you of anything, your a lost cause I'm afraid.

Still it is a bit ironic that you accuse me of not using arguments, I did not detect any in your last post, or many of your others. Typical lefty stuff, but never mind, I'll still respect you in the morning.
Posted by Hasbeen, Friday, 6 July 2012 12:55:15 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. 12
  9. Page 13
  10. 14
  11. 15
  12. All