The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Always The Victim.

Always The Victim.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. 14
  9. Page 15
  10. 16
  11. 17
  12. 18
  13. ...
  14. 25
  15. 26
  16. 27
  17. All
Foxy

You said that you were finished with this thread. Why did you lie? Why do you always come back after you have said that you won't? Those are rhetorical questions. I know why. You have absolutely no self-awareness or self-discipline. You are the quintessential narcissist.

Your ‘not in my name’ is a laugh. Nobody does anything in your name, Foxy. Nobody doing the things you take personal umbrage at have ever heard of you. Like everyone else here and online generally, you are just an anonymous nobody on a computer screen. Unlike most of us, you take yourself far too seriously.

If you are going to lie, don't be like Nellie and John; be like General Douglas Macarthur, and don't return
Posted by ttbn, Friday, 5 January 2024 11:25:41 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
ttbn,

I did not come back to take part in the subject
of this discussion. I came back to respond to
the comments you made about me. There's a difference.
You are the liar. You promised to ignore me. Yet
you follow me from one discussion to another.

Why are you still commenting about me?

Please keep your own promise.
Posted by Foxy, Friday, 5 January 2024 11:40:36 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The world is so screwed up...
And Ukraine and Gaza may be the least of the worlds problems...
With some of these people in charge.

Republican Senator Lindsey Graham openly stated the US was ready to 'fight to the last Ukrainian'.

Do you think he says that because he cares about the Ukrainians or is it something else?

They now have the European countries rounding up the fighting-aged Ukrainians who escaped and plan on sending them back to Ukraine to fight (die).

What if I was the PM of Australia and I said "I'm willing to fight to the last Israeli, all 7.3 million of them!".
I'm not willing to send Aussie troops, sorry.
But I am willing to round up any Israelis in Australia and send them back to Israel so they can go to the front lines too if necessary.

Hamas and Hazbolloh must be defeated!

Q Am I saying this because I do or don't care about Israelis?

I got 1 more thing to say today...

If Labor doesn't back this South African accusation of incitement to commit genocide / and genocide
- Which Israel is absolutely guilty of, condemned by the words and actions of its own leaders

Then Labor doesn't ever get to bring up 'human rights' again without being laughed at and humiliated.
They lose the credibility to speak on ACTUAL human rights forever if choose a political 'three-wise monkeys' position
Posted by Armchair Critic, Friday, 5 January 2024 11:55:54 AM
"I wonder what the attitude of the Israel/Jewish critics would be if Israel was not Jewish, but secular, populated by democratic Westerners"

Wow, that would be refreshing and I would look forward to the day when Israelis are viewed the way they are, rather than as "Jewish".

In reality, though most happen to be, not all Israelis are Westerners, not all secular and not all are democratic, but so what? The very same can be said about Australians!

When that day finally comes, I believe that the hate towards Israel will greatly diminish, and so the excessive love towards it - both will largely convert to apathy and I will be very happy with that result.

Israel will still face the same enemies, because the Muslim clergy surrounding it cannot allow secular democratic Westerners to come close and mess around with their flock, influencing them to leave the mosques and emancipate their women. That has been the case all along since the first Zionists came, it never had anything truly to do with the Israelis being "Jewish", which was merely a convenient excuse in order to divert the Arab public attention from the clerics' true fears.

And Israel, just like anyone else in its situation, will continue to face its bitter enemies and defend itself, and do so even better without all the flashlights directed at it.

If you are too afraid of fires, don't live in Australia.
If you are too afraid of earthquakes, don't live in Japan.
If you are too afraid of hurricanes, don't live in the Caribbeans.
If you are too afraid of Ebola and other tropical diseases, don't live in Africa.
If you are too afraid of Muslim fanatics, don't live in Israel.

No place on earth is safe, but to some extent one can choose from the menu between the different risks.
Posted by Yuyutsu, Friday, 5 January 2024 12:40:02 PM
We know that Muslims hate everyone, but Jews are their number one target, and the Koran says so.

Christians will be next, and our idiotic politicians will help them out by importing Muslims to the West. Atheists are not safe, either. In fact, anyone not Muslims is a target.

For a while there was outrage because the imams in Australia were not decrying the massacre of Jews on October 7. Not now. They must have got the word from people who understand Islam that the imams didn't comment because they follow the Koran and approve of Jews being slaughtered.
Posted by ttbn, Friday, 5 January 2024 12:57:58 PM
Yuyutsu, Friday, 5 January 2024 12:40:02 PM - A GREAT POST!
Posted by Josephus, Friday, 5 January 2024 2:31:11 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. 14
  9. Page 15
  10. 16
  11. 17
  12. 18