The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Should The Swastikas And Nazi Salutes Be Banned

Should The Swastikas And Nazi Salutes Be Banned

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. ...
  13. 16
  14. 17
  15. 18
  16. All
Paulnazi,

I see that the Nazi Liedia Thorpe tried to use violence to stop someone speaking and got booted out on her arse.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fr5BgcpakAEQ0pW?format=jpg&name=small
Posted by shadowminister, Friday, 24 March 2023 1:24:11 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
SM,

"I see that the Nazi Liedia Thorpe tried to use violence to stop someone speaking and got booted out on her arse."

Ms Thorpe should consider herself lucky. In your ideal world the black shirts would have carted her off to the nearest concentration camp.

p/s Have you been able to catch any of Posi Parker's speeches? Could be your Wednesday nights entertainment down in the "bunker". I suppose one gets sick and tired of listening to Fuhrer speeches over and over, no matter how riveting they are. Besides they're in German, maybe not your native language.
Posted by Paul1405, Saturday, 25 March 2023 8:42:32 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
As far as I know there are no Nazis in our discussion group, but there is a lot of rhetoric implying that someone disagrees is a Nazi. That sort of business serves no good purpose and lowers the level of discussion.
Posted by david f, Saturday, 25 March 2023 8:59:18 AM
Hi David,

Sage advice, I take no offence at being called Paulnazi. moron, village idiot fwit etc as is often the case on this forum. What offends me is a poster who claims 51 innocent men, women and children murdered in Christchurch NZ was merely an act "retaliation" on the perpetrators part. Or another poster who suggested an unprovoked nuclear attack on Pakistan is in order, for no other reason than it is a nuclear country and Muslim, or the same poster who believes the Australian Navy should have "opened up" with 50mm rounds on defenceless women and children on unarmed refugee boats. I don't know if such posters are black shirted card carrying Nazi's or no, but I find those statements far more offensive than being called a Paulnazi.
Posted by Paul1405, Sunday, 26 March 2023 8:09:59 AM
david f calls out the practice of some people calling those who disagree with them 'Nazis', and the very poster who calls people Nazis at every opportunity says, "Sage advice".

1405 is totally lacking in self-awareness, common sense, and the positive traits of most humans, irrespective of their personal beliefs.
Posted by ttbn, Sunday, 26 March 2023 8:26:10 AM
ttbn,

I am at liberty to refer to those, you included, who refer to me as a Marxist, Communist etc, as whatever. You recently called me a MORON, fwit etc so get off your high horse.

The term "sage advice" can also be taken as sarcasm. You throw insult after insult at a female poster here, whenever the opportunity permits.
Posted by Paul1405, Sunday, 26 March 2023 8:49:37 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. ...