The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Your throughts

Your throughts

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 18
  7. 19
  8. 20
  9. Page 21
  10. 22
  11. 23
  12. 24
  13. ...
  14. 30
  15. 31
  16. 32
  17. All
all of them are fraudulent refugees
Suseonline,
Why do you always have to resort to such stupid remarks ? No one said all, what we're saying is that too many of them are. Fyi, I live on part of the frontline & you have absolutely no inkling what this whole show is all about & my advise to you is to simply refrain from making such ignorant & idiotic remarks. It doesn't do any good for anyone.
Posted by individual, Tuesday, 14 January 2014 6:15:19 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Tony Lavis,
Go & look in on Suseonline but for crying out loud don't get romantic, we can't afford any more like that.
Posted by individual, Tuesday, 14 January 2014 6:17:54 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Chris said;
"o sung wu,
Undoubtedly Paul1405 has suffered some personal wounding at the hands of what he sees as 'bad police' however he needs to be reminded that however police act they do so within the framework of the laws set down by the parliament and directly flowing from the democratic process of a free vote by the people."
Sorry Sigmund Freud, never had the pleasure of being thrown into the Parramatta River by Constable Clod as I'm not gay, and have therefore not committed the crime of 'gayness' or some other similar (unexceptionable to the coppers) offense, like being black.
Chris please re-read your drivel starting with police act... and then add ROTFLMFAO, at the end, nearly chocked on my morning Coco Pops when I read that one.

o sung wu
"Considering the many instances of wanton and unnecessary interference as well as wilful obstruction they (the coppers) are habitually required to submit to ? Orchestrated largely by their incompetent and meddling political masters (our elected law makers), who more often than not, have their own peculiar agenda to accomplish?" yuda, yuda, yuda, "Regardless of all the good work; the unpaid O/T; still the enlightened, 'all seeing' Judiciary will cut him (the criminal) loose to perform yet another 'bust' or worse"
Sounds like most of the coppers in Oz are the result of a sexual encounter between James Bond 007, and Mother Teresa. More drivel, o sung wu all would be right in your eyes if we had a Police State, forget the rest.
Posted by Paul1405, Tuesday, 14 January 2014 8:45:04 AM
Individual, resorting to personal attacks again when you can't think of anything intelligent to say?
Answer my question...

SPQR, I wasn't asking what you think the Government want to do, but what you think of my question?
Posted by Suseonline, Tuesday, 14 January 2014 9:33:09 AM
Suzie,

I thought I answered your question!

Swap Iran a boat load of advocates and bleedin hearts for a boat load of refugees.

The advocates and bleedin hearts get a chance to show their *TRUE COLOURS* by advocating till their hearts content in Teheran and the Iranians get rid of the Bahai who they have been trying to eliminate for centuries --a sure win win!

But if you are asking:' do I have any problems with Muslim immigration?'
Absolutely! every non-Muslim country that has taken in large numbers of Muslim immigrants (sooner or later) has/or will have a problem with them: http://www.smh.com.au/news/opinion/immigration-mistakes-return-to-haunt-us/2006/10/30/1162056925283.html
Posted by SPQR, Tuesday, 14 January 2014 9:48:03 AM
SPQR and Individual,

To give you an idea into how Susie thinks.

Not so long ago, because I find FGM abhorrent and work to eliminate it in Aus, Susie accused me of using FGM as a cover for racism.

She thinks anyone with concerns about an issue not supported by her, has an ulterior motive. On the issue of FGM she is happy to see little girls suffer for cultural reasons.
Posted by Banjo, Tuesday, 14 January 2014 9:57:43 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 18
  7. 19
  8. 20
  9. Page 21
  10. 22
  11. 23
  12. 24