The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Your throughts

Your throughts

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 27
  7. 28
  8. 29
  9. Page 30
  10. 31
  11. 32
  12. All
http://www.wakingtimes.com/2014/01/16/confronting-specter-corporate-police-spying/
Posted by one under god, Sunday, 19 January 2014 8:37:21 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"Bye the way I can tell you, from the inside, there will be no charges against police" As posted by chrisgaff1000 15/01/2014. Today 28/01/2014 four coppers appeared in court to answer charges in relation to the tragic death of Roberto Curti. I believe two should be facing murder charges and the other two manslaughter, but its something to gain a small measure of justice for the lad and his family. And Chris, where ever do you get your information being an ex copper and all. Time to start spending that $100,000,000 from the Coppers Union!

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/police-officers-plead-not-guilty-over-death-of-roberto-curti-20140128-31jov.html
Posted by Paul1405, Tuesday, 28 January 2014 7:08:27 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Paul1405
Don.t worry mate they won't be convicted. Wait and see.
The court obviously sees little responsibility in the matter their was no bail requirement and they don't even have to appear next time.
I might remind you of an old saying in the job mate.
"When two or more police are gathered together, there is truth"
Posted by chrisgaff1000, Tuesday, 28 January 2014 10:19:35 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Chris, old buddy, I can't go on your form. you made a categorical statement:

"Bye the way I can tell you, from the inside, there will be no charges against police" Its from the inside, straight from Barry was it?

you get my "Egg On Face Award" this week for that one.

Now its "Don.t worry mate they won't be convicted." Is that also from the inside, have you been talking to the judge, are you after another award?

"When two or more police are gathered together, there is truth" there could also be conspiratorial corruption as well. A bit of comparing notes on evidence etc.

Chris, do you have a police record if you are arrested on trumped up charges and then its thrown out of court by the magistrate?
Posted by Paul1405, Wednesday, 29 January 2014 6:01:13 AM
Paul1405
"Chris, do you have a police record if you are arrested on trumped up charges and then its thrown out of court by the magistrate?
Simple answer
YES
Police have little regard for the courts and their recording.
Posted by chrisgaff1000, Wednesday, 29 January 2014 10:12:38 AM
Chris 1971 that one and only, George Street Sydney Anti Vietnam War protest.
I do hope justice is done, and in fairness, at the moment I presume the gang of four to be innocent. Unlike the "notorious" biscuit thief Roberto Curti, who paid for his unproven crime with his life, these coppers will have their day in court. But should they be proved to be guilty in the eyes of the law. It would only be fitting that the criminals be kicked off the police force, and with their criminal record they would have great difficulty getting a job guarding the contents at the sewerage works.
Posted by Paul1405, Wednesday, 29 January 2014 10:43:39 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 27
  7. 28
  8. 29
  9. Page 30
  10. 31
  11. 32
  12. All