The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Your throughts

Your throughts

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 21
  7. 22
  8. 23
  9. Page 24
  10. 25
  11. 26
  12. 27
  13. ...
  14. 30
  15. 31
  16. 32
  17. All
Banjo, always a pleasure to share thoughts with you.

I have no doubt you care about little girls suffering FMG, as any sane person would be, but that fact doesn't hide your often expressed racist views about Muslims and others.

You, Individual and SPQR could be brothers in fact...
Posted by Suseonline, Tuesday, 14 January 2014 7:16:15 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
o sung wu,
You are wasting your time trying to have a reasonable and/or rational discourse with that living incarceration of irrationality (PAUL1405).
His continuing psychosis precludes even the smartest of the raconteur class, leaving aside Sir Percy of pimpernel fame of course or perhaps Sir Robert Menzies both of whom I am sure would have reduced this intellectual dolt to a blubbering significantly counterproductive full stop.
Posted by chrisgaff1000, Tuesday, 14 January 2014 7:38:12 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
And this summation of me coming from our very own Constable Clod, who's highlight of his copper career seems to be the dubious distinction of having thrown gay people into the Parramatta River, as he so did claim, that must have got a bravery award, no less.
'Pig Iron' Bob Menzies, the great failure of Australia, a fool and a buffoon to boot.
"intellectual dolt", at least I have the distinction of having passed written examinations, unlike some old ex coppers who passed nothing more than a height and weight exam, no skill required, to gain employment, and then waited for someone to retire, or worse, to gain promotion. Have things changed? The NSW Police Force these day seems to be populated by mostly 112 pound weaklings standing 5 foot tall, must have relaxed those exams at some point.
Posted by Paul1405, Tuesday, 14 January 2014 8:09:33 PM
Hi there CHRISGAFF1000...

I should respectfully point out, your syntax and vocabulary might be simplified perhaps, and reduced to words of no more than one syllable. In this way your threads might prove to be far more intelligible and in turn more explicit, for our sad little mate, PAUL1405 ?

I know you're just aching to advocate a more appropriate psychogenic locus in which our tragic little friend belongs. But I would caution anyone, not to be too hasty in determining narcissism alone ? I would think it may well prove to be too broad a distinction, in which this sad little creature should hitherto be consigned ?

It's only my view you understand, CHRISGAFF1000 ?
Posted by o sung wu, Tuesday, 14 January 2014 9:13:27 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
o sung wu, "If an ordinary gentleman like your good-self can see the obvious, why then can't our politicians with their myriad of advisors and strategists see it. And then do something 'constructive' about it?"

It is convenient for them not to see. Anyone who has been in the job (I haven't) would know that. Your exasperation and mine is that the windfall of money and other fringe benefits is more than enough to corrupt all but the very few, who are alienated and neutralised.

Connections, favours, presents, blackmail, unwillingness to rock the boat, the list is endless. However the mark of all of the bent ones is that they fear independent audit, police investigators and public scrutiny. What about these rogues tat their colleagues must have suspected but did SFA?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Australian_politicians_convicted_of_crimes
Posted by onthebeach, Tuesday, 14 January 2014 9:52:22 PM
Susie,
Have you not noticed that muslims and those of other religions tend to come in all manner of shapes, sizes, colours and nationalities?

To be critical of a religion, a culture or a persons conduct cannot be deemed to be racist. You do this to put your opponent on the defensive.

Again you are applying spin, trying to change the meaning of a word to suit your agenda.

Sorry wont work on this little red hen
Posted by Banjo, Tuesday, 14 January 2014 10:15:04 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 21
  7. 22
  8. 23
  9. Page 24
  10. 25
  11. 26
  12. 27