The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > how to suceed succesion ..?..[lamb-island]

how to suceed succesion ..?..[lamb-island]

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 24
  7. 25
  8. 26
  9. Page 27
  10. 28
  11. 29
  12. 30
  13. ...
  14. 49
  15. 50
  16. 51
  17. All
fear not..for the cause..of God’s good proof..
the re-proof..of gods truth.

God..is giving..unto all his beloved..he
alone sustains..to live..far more..than you think.

In all parts..are springing up..centers..from which truth
of God's goodness..is being poured..into longing hearts,..by works and by words..and some..is even..permeating into open-thinking minds.

There must-be many..to whom the gospel..of old is satisfying yet,
and who..yet..are not receptive..of further truth...With these we meddle..not.

But many.there are..who have learned..what the past can teach,
and who/are thirsting..for further knowledge...To these..it is given in such/measure..as/when..the Most High sees fit...And from them..it flows..into others,..and the glorious-tidings..spread

until..the day comes..when we shall..*be called on
to proclaim them..[by works]..even as..from the mountain top!..and lo! God’s.hidden ones..shall start up..one by one..from the lowly places..of the earth..to bear witness*.to that/which..*they have seen and known*:

and the little rills..that man has heeded..not shall coalesce,
and the river..of God’s good-truth,..omnipotent/all encompassing..in its retrospective/good-energy,..shall flood.the earth,..and sweep away..in its..irresistible course..the ignorance..and unbelief..and folly..and sin..which now dismay..and perplex you.

Cast your eyes..beyond..the present...or see it
as it will be..[even now].. Look to..the far future,..and be of good courage..but why wait..why-not begin..now..[love is all you..heed][end need]

This..may seem hard to you,..but it is
MUCH easier..than trying to think..AGAINST it's all emcompasing healing.

Your GOOD_mind..IS one with God’s goods.
Denying this..and thinking otherwise..has held your ego..in baseless fears..miss-creating..the..egos..most fearful illusions..[why keep the ego alone*..[be all-one]

infinite ego's..acting of gods good loves deaerved/earned/learened goodness,.acting for each-other..together/forever..together,

but ego..has literally..split your mind.

As a loving brother,..I am deeply concerned
with..your minds,..and urge you..to follow..my example
as you look..at your..other-selves..and..at..each other..and..see in you..both*.;all..the glorious-Creations..of..a glorious Father.

When you are sad,..KNOW that/this..NEED NOT BE.
indeed..is NOT WHAT GOD..WANTS FOR THEE..

Depression..ALWAYS arises..ultimately..from a
sense of being deprived..of something..you want..and do
not have...or..rather had and..miss-thought you had lost..but..now forget the cost..

Know..you are deprived..of*..nothing,..except
by*..your..own decisions,..and..thus/then ..by way of
gods good truth..are set free...to..re-decide..on it..in the other-wise...gods GOOD--way..every second..of every day*

what ya say?
Posted by one under god, Sunday, 10 November 2013 7:51:57 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
When..you/are..anxious,..KNOW*
that all anxiety..comes/from..the
capriciousness..of/the..ego,..and..tha,,it..NEEDs_NOT*BE so.

You..can be..as..vigilant AGAINST..the ego’s-dictates
as..the ego begs..FOR ever..more of/them.

When..you feel guilty,..KNOW*that..your ego has indeed
violated..the laws of God;s goods,..but..*YOU..have not...

Leave the sins..of..the ego/to me...That
is what..the Atonement..is for. [at-one-meant]

But..until you*..want..change..of..your mind..about those
your..fearful-ego..has hurt,..the Atonement..cannot release/you.

*As long as..you*feel guilty,..your ego..is*..in command,
if..only..because..only..the ego CAN..experience guilt.

THIS NEED/NOT..BE...You,*Helen,..you/have been..more honest..that B...in really trying/honestly/persistently....to see whom..your ego-based/fears..has hurt,..and..also..in trying to/change..your mind ..about them.

note..the denial..(HS/notes..''doubtful..whether this
is..accurate-written..AS..*at a time..she was..very angry.')

I-am not..un-mindful..[not/without facts]...

[helen]..i am...[mind-full]..of your efforts,...but
you still..have much..too..much energy..invested..*n your ego...THIS NEED/NOT-BE.

note..[re..hs note/re anger]..*Watch your minds..for..the/temptations..
[fear/bias/hate/lust/want/needs etc]..of the ego,..and..do*not be deceived..by*..it's begging..for attention.

KNOW it..offers..you nothing.
but..endless attention..me*me..mene*me

You,..B,.have..not/made consistent efforts..to change your
mind..except..through applying..the/same..old..*habitualised/rote/ritualized patterns..ON-to..new ideas...

But..you have learned,..and..learned it..better than H.,
(HS/note]
doubtful..about accuracy.here)

know b..that your ..mind gains*control..over ITSELF*.when you
direct-it..genuinely*..toward perceiving..someone ELSE *..truly.[non-judmentaly]..

Your lack..of vitality..is..due-to your..former
marked effort..at solving..your ego-s..needless depression...[fears/ delusional hopes/dreams illusions..and anxiety]..*through*..feigned disinterest.

Because..your ego..WAS protected..by this..unfortunate/negative attribute,..you are..afraid to..abandon it...

When..you have given-up this..voluntary*dis-spiriting,[self depression..of self/loop]..you have..already seen..how..your mind can focus,..and rise..above fatigue,..and heal.

But you..are not sufficiently/vigilant
against ..he demands..of your ego..that you*..disengage yourself.

THIS NEED NOT BE.

The..habit of engaging..WITH God..[good/merciful*truth]and His Creations..it..is easily made..[if you refuse..*actively to let
your minds slip away.

Your problem..*is not concentration:..it is*..a belief
that no*body,..including yourself,..*is WORTH..consistent effort.

Side..with me CONSISTENTLY..*against this deception,
as we..have sided..against it..briefly already.

Do not permit..this shabby/self-defeating/miss-belief..to pull you back...The disheartened are/useless to themselves..and to me,..*but only the ego..can be disheartened.

Have you.REALLY considered..how many opportunities..you have
to gladden..yourselves,..and how many..of them you have refused?
[deny..even now..why/recall fear..when..your in communion..with fearlessness?

There..is no limit..to the power of/a Sun of God,..*but..he
himself[alone]..can limit..the OUTER_expression*of..his power as much as..*he wills.

Your mind..and mine..*can unite..in shining..your ego's dark-moods away,..and releasing..the strength of..God into everything..you think and..will..and do.

*Do no settle..for ANYTHING less..than
this,..and refuse to/accept..anything..BUT..goodness..unto all..this as..*your goal.
Posted by one under god, Monday, 11 November 2013 8:14:03 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
when..BY actively..[lovingly]..you/are releasing
the strength..of..the living loving good/God..into everything..

just think..that/..*when..EVERYTHING..you think..and everything
that..you will*..and..put all,,into all that ye do....

remember*..Do no settle..for ANYTHING less..than/..this good
of gods perfect,..in process..of perfect perfection..and..CHOSE..to refuse to accept..that..anything..BUT this..living loving grace/mercy,..as your goal...as much as being..your due*

Watch your minds carefully..for any miss-beliefs..[hurtful/spiteful/judgmental/greedy/needy/seedy]..that hinder..its accomplishment,

and..further..that you step/away from them.
[knowing its fruits cannot heal..even*thier own..misscreations..of ego

ergo..Judge how well you have done this..by your own feelings,..for this is..*the/one..*RIGHT use of judgment...MISS-Judgment,[pre-judgment]..even..just*judgment..like any other defense,..can be used to attack or..protect,..ab-used..to hurt or to heal.

The ego..SHOULD be brought to*..your own non-judgment[discern-meant]..and..be..found*wanting..[ill-founded]..there.

Without..your own allegiance,..protection,
and love..of judging..it cannot exist.

Judge your ego truly,..and you MUST*..withdraw allegiance, protection,..and..ill-love..that results..from..it...You..[EACH}>.are mirrors..of truth..in which God Himself..shines..in HIS perfect loving logical living-light.

by WHICH..it dissolves ignorance/judgment..error..in-To the ego’s dark..glass..resolving the error..*[and/or..any hurtful-sin]..[you need but say,..“I will-not look there..because I KNOW..[now]..these images are not..perpetually/provably..or even..likely to-be..perfectly true.”[un-like-lie]

Then..let me..*the Holy One..shine upon you in peace,..radiate my love..from your own face]..knowing that this..good godly love,,and only this..MUST be..*His Mind..thus so..it too,,shone on you in your creation,..and brought YOUR..own loving-mind,,back..into being.

His_Mind.;still shines..on you
and MUST..*shine..*THROUGH you...even..Your ego
cannot prevent*..HIM..from shining..*onto..[upon' you,..but
*it..[ergo/ego]..CAN prevent yo.. from letting Him..shine THROUGH you.

The..first coming..of Christ..is just another name..for the
truth-Creation,..for/light-of/Christ..[within/you]..is the Sun..of God.[too]

The SECOND..coming*..of Christ..means nothing/more
than..the..*end of..the belief..*in..the mis-creations..of
judgmental-ego,..and..the healing..of/the..one good/true*supra-mind.

ego’s rule..over but..a part*..of the
minds..of men,..and the..healing/of..the mind...is best kept..in font of mind

I was created..like you..in mind/heart/ego-creations
the First*,..and..now..I am reminding you..that I..have called you..to join with me..in the Second...opinion..of mind[holdin.. high the arte..of the heart*

If you will think/over your lives,..you will see how
carefully the preparations were/made...I am..*in charge
of the Second-Coming[together]..as I have already told you,..

and..that..my..non-judgment,/which is used..only for
its..ego-protection,..cannot be wrong..*because..*it NEVER attacks.

Yours..is so distorted..that you really-believe
that..I was mistaken..in choosing..you...*I assure you
this..is a*mistake..*of your/own egos...*Do..not mistake/it..for humility.

Your egos..are trying..perpetually..by self judgment..to convince you that..THEY*are real,..and I am not,..because..*if I-AM real,..I am no more real..than YOU are.

That knowledge,..and..*I assure you..that
it..IS[good/true-knowledge,]..that*means..that Christ..*must come..*into your_minds..and heal them...

[start from..the..good/true/heart]
Posted by one under god, Tuesday, 12 November 2013 10:21:10 AM
While..I am not..attacking your egos,..I AM..working with..your higher mind whether..you are asleep or awake,..(just as/your ego does with..your lower mind.)

I am your/vigilance..in this,..because you..are
too confused..to recognize..the dangers..of..your own hope.
I was not mistaken...Your minds..WILL elect..to join with mine,//and together we are..3...[god/you/me]..are..invincible.

You two..[bill/helen]..will..yet come together..
in my name..and your sanity..between each..of you..will be restored.

I raised..the dead..by KNOWING/that life..*is an eternal
attribute..of everything..that..the living..God Created.

[energy..cannot..be created..nor destroyed]

Why..do you believe that/it is harder..for me to..in-spire
the..dis-spirited..or to..stabilize..the unstable?..you know..I do not believe..that there is an/order..of difficulty in miracles:..BUT*..YOU do.

I have called..and you will answer...I know that
miracles..are natural/normal,..because..they are expressions of love.

My calling..of..you is as natural..as
sure/good/true..your answer.,..and..it is..as inevitable.

1/12/1966
ALL things can/will..work together..for good...when..There are
NO..exceptions..except..in nont-he acceptances..in the ego’s-judgment.

unbiased self Control..is a central factor.in what
the ego..*permits into consciousness,..and one..to which it devotes its maximum vigilance...*This is NOT..the way..ta balanced mind holds
hings..together...*ITS control..is unconscious...much like its fears.

The ego..is further off balance..by keeping..its primary
motivation..subsumed/under..the UN-conscious,..and..only raising control..rather than sensible/non-judgment into predominance.

It..has every reason to do/this,..according to the..same
ego-thought-system..which both..gave rise to it..and which it serves.

its..in-Sane..judgment..would inevitably..judge AGAINST it-self,..and this fear..MUST be..obliterated..by the ego..in the/interest of its self-preservation.

A crucial source..of the ego’s off-balance/state is..its
lack of..discrimination between..impulses from God..and from those..of the body.

Any thought-system..which makes real..of THIS confusion
MUST be insane...Yet this demented state..*is ESSENTIAL./to the ego, which judges..ONLY in..terms of threat..or non-threat..good..or..better..as-TO IT-SELF.

In one sense, the ego’s fear of the idea of God is at least logical, because this idea/DOES dispel it. Fear of dissolution from the higher source, then, makes SOME sense in..ego terms.

But fear..of the body,..with/which..the ego..identifies
so closely,..is more blatantly/senseless.

The body..is the ego’s home ..by its own election...It is the only identification/with which..it feels safe, because..the body’s vulnerability*..is its own best argument that..you CANNOT be of God.

THUS..This is..the miss-belief..that it sponsors eagerly...Yet the ego hates*...the body,..because it does/not accept..the idea*..that the body..is good enough..as its home..

but..then..the flesh..dies..then what..has ego/ergo..got?
Posted by one under god, Tuesday, 12 November 2013 4:09:04 PM
Here..is where..the mind/becomes..actually dazed.[do/not-be bedazzled]

to..accept..Being..told..by the ego..that..it is really
part of the body,..and that..the body..is its protector,..it
is also..constantly informed...that the body can NOT protect it.

This,..of course,..is not only true,..but perfectly obvious.
Therefore,..the mind asks,..“Where can I..*go..for protection?”,..to which..the ego..replies,..“Turn to me.”

The mind,..and not/without cause,,,reminds the ego..that it
has..itself insisted/that it-IS..identified with the body,..so there is no point..in turning..*to it*..for protection...The/ego...has no real answer..to this/because..there isn’t any.

But..it DOES have..a typical/solution.
It.,*obliterates..the question..*from the..mind’s awareness.[re-call] Once unconscious,..it can and..does produce uneasiness,..but it cannot..be answered..*because..it cannot..*be asked.

This..is the question/which..MUST be asked:
“Where..am I/to..go for protection?”[Only/an insane mind..FAILS to ask it.]..Even the insane..ask it unconsciously,..but it requires real
sanity..presence/of mind..to ask it..consciously.

If you .will remember..your dream..about the recorder,..which was remarkably..accurate/in some ways..because it came*.partly from ego-repressed/knowledge,..the real problem/was correctly..stated as “What..is the question?”...because, as you very well/knew,..the
answer COULD..only,..be found..if the question's..were recognized.

If you remember,..there were/a..number of solutions..you
attempted,..[all ego-based,]..not..because you thought..they would
really work,..*but..merely..because the question*ITSELF..was obscure.

When..the Bible..says..“Seek..and ye..shall find,” it does*NOT
mean..that you should...seek blindly..and desperately..*for something you.wouldn’t recognize...*Meaningful seeking..is consciously /undertaken,..*consciously-organized,..and consciously directed.

B’s..chief..contribution/to..your joint venture is..his insistence that..the goal*..*be formulated clearly,..and KEPT..IN the noon-abstracted-MIND.

You,..Helen,..are not..good..at doing/this...You still
search for..many gods..simultaneously,..and this goal*confusion, when..given..a strong will,..MUST produce..chaotic behavior.[miss-creations]

B’s..*behavior..is not chaotic,..because he..is not
so much..goal-divided..as not..goal-ORIENTED...Where..Helen has over*invested..in many goals,..B has..under-invested..in ALL goals.

He has...the_advantage..of..*POTENTIALLY greater..freedom
from..distract-ibility,..but he/does..not care*enough to use it.

Helen has..the advantage of..great effort,..but
she keeps..losing sight of..the unfocused/il-determinate..end-goal.

B..has very intelligently/suggested..that you both..should
set yourself..the goal of really*...studying.for this course. T..here can be..no doubt..of the..wisdom..of this decision,.for any student who..wants to..pass it[s revelations.

But,..knowing..of your individual..weaknesses..as learners and
being..a teacher...with some experience, I must remind you..that learning*..[earning]..and wanting to*..learn..are inseparable.

All learners..learn best..*when they believe..that
what.they are..trying to learn..is of value/to them...But
values..in this world..are hierarchical,..and not/everything..you may WANT to/learn..has lasting value...[some/must-be earned]

Indeed,..many of/the..things you..want to learn..are chosen
because..their value..will not/last.[but this too/must be learned]
Posted by one under god, Tuesday, 12 November 2013 4:52:12 PM
”My-twister,..I am..often..with you..when/you realize..it.not.

For me..a poet's-soul..is.a well..of water..in
whose depths..I can see-my..own-self/needs..reflected.

I live..in.a clamor..of..living/de-light..and/emotive-colour,
which..you mortal_poets..vainly..try to..repress/express..into..the magic..of words.

Yes..I am*..IS,,in the/sunset..and..en-lightens..the..star;
I watched..the-moon..grow old..and..you grow..into..young.[sun]

In childhood..you-sought..for/me..even..in..the swiftly/moving cloud;..in maturity..you-fancied..you had..even..caught me..in the gleam of..a lover’s/eye;..but..such/that..i am..

I am..the eluder..of men...the
comforting..dis-illusioner..for..them.

I beckon..thy soul..and..I fly..through
thy mind..and..i lie,in..the heart..though..i live...in/the good works..of all..[ofthem]

feel *..the..touch..of my feet..yet..does/not
press..down..the heads..of..the blossoming-daisies.

You can find me..and..then..with-a..simple-change..of mind..lose me again,...for neither/mortal..work..nor/thought..nor/word..cannot hold me.
I am..is..nearest*..to those..who seek..beauty—good/truth..whether in-thought..or/in..form;[yet..not-in..reproof]..I fly..from those..who seek-to..imprison me...within..the insane.

You...can come..each/moment..to the region's..where I dwell.
Sometimes..you will..meet me,in*other..sometimes not..that depends on..what is..remembered..[be-got]..and what..was fore-got.

for...my will is..the/wind’s..will,.as.one/mind repels..the/other attracts..[retracts]..and..

I answer..no beckoning-finger:..But..when I
beckon,..the souls...come flying..from..the/four-corners..of heaven.

[i..tried it once..and..space/time
col-lapsed..i left..the/big-bang..was..the result[when..i..left]

Your..soul..welcomes/flying,..too;..for you..are one
I.have called..by t/he..dis-spell..of my ego-tragic.

I have..in-finite..use..for-you..as..you
being..you..have meaning..for..the i am..even..in me;
I like.to see..your soul..even..in its hours..of dream..and ecstasy.

Whenever..any-one..[+]..who..is/not..my own]..

when anyone..dreams..a dream..of Paradise,..the light..grows*brighter..in them...by me,..to whom/all..things..are revealed..in my..light.[de-light]

Oh,.forget/not...the_charm of..the moment...of gods/good,
forget-not..the lure..of..the mood!..[that attracts..others..of the same-passions..unto/into..thee.]

For..the mood..you radiate..is wiser..than all/the magi..of earth, and..that/sages..the treasures..of..the..LIVE-time..living..moment..are richer..and rarer..than..the hoarded/wealth..of..the..ages.

ONLY..This moment*..is real,..while the..age/of-rage..is only a delusion,,,but..a..false-memory,..and..but..a shadow..of what could/never*..have been.

Be*sure...that..*each-moment..is all..the best..it can be..,
and..that..IN*..this..*live-time/living*eternal..moment..the moment..is more than..just free..from time.

Time carries..an hour-glass,..and his..step is slow;
his hair..is white..with..the rime of years..of tears and fears,

and..his scythe..is dull..with..unwearied..mowing;..reaping in...the ill-harvests..so many..were miss-sowing..[the miss-creating/rating]

Bu..he never yet..has caught..the moment..of now,..in its flight.
like the..calm-eye..of a cyclone..the calm..now watches forward and behind..watches from..the calmness..the restlessness of past/present..

EVEN/NOW..left far behind

calm..draws..all-ways near..now
not..by future*fear..nor..long past*tear

He,,in..the..living/loving-moment..has grown
as*..was sown..in casting/nets..in..for harvesting..of it.

Ah,..the magic..of-life..and..of..the
endless/combination..of living-things!..each a clue..of my gift to..ALL.of you..[all _of me..see]

there is..love..and Love,...and..the love...OHH..life..
of..the light..[de-light]..for..its radiance..is the-love..of souls for..each other...in..which..we..sow de-light

There is*..no death..where..the/inner..light shines,
irradiating..the fields..of..life..the loving..even..of..the living..within—you

the beyond—the..unattainable attainment.
You know..where..to find-me.”..(Judge David P. Hatch, LLDM, Letter XXXVIII.)
http://www.angelfire.com/space2/light11/nmh/earth1.html#influence

ok..back..to..jesus?..page..115
http://miraclevision.com/acim/urtext/acim-urtext-2003-upe-ready-edition.pdf
Posted by one under god, Wednesday, 13 November 2013 8:10:09 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 24
  7. 25
  8. 26
  9. Page 27
  10. 28
  11. 29
  12. 30