The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > how to suceed succesion ..?..[lamb-island]

how to suceed succesion ..?..[lamb-island]

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 25
  7. 26
  8. 27
  9. Page 28
  10. 29
  11. 30
  12. 31
  13. ...
  14. 49
  15. 50
  16. 51
  17. All
The ego..of mind..thinks..it is/an..advantage..not to
commit..itself to anything..that is eternal,..because the eternal MUST*..come from God.

Eternalness..is the one/function..that the ego..has
tried..to develop,..but..has systematically/failed..It may surprise you..to learn..that had the ego..*willed..to do so,*it COULD/have made
the..eternal,..because,..as a product/of..the mind..*it IS..endowed with..the power.*of its..own/creator.

*But..the DECISION..to do this,..*rather than..the ABILITY
to do it..is what..the ego..cannot tolerate...That is because..the decision,..*from which..the ability would naturally/develop,..*would necessarily*..involve true perception,..[a state..of clarity]..which the ego,*fearful..of being judged..thus..truly,..MUST avoid.

The results..of this dilemma..are peculiar,..but
no more so..than..the dilemma.itself...

The/ego..has reacted characteristically here..as elsewhere,..because..a compart-mental illness,..which is...ALWAYS..a form of*..ego-involvement,..is not a problem of reliability..as much as of validity.

The ego compromises..with the issue..of the eternal,.just as
it does..com-promise..with all issues that/touch on..the real question..in ANY way...conflicting..their imp-licite reply

By compromising..in connection/with..all...TANGENTIAL questions,
the ego..hopes to hide..the REAL question..and keep it.OUT OF conscious-MIND.

Its characteristic..“business”..[pre-occupation].
with non-essentials..is..precisely for..that avoidance-purpose.

watch..the redirection/egsample]

EGO/says..Consider..the alchemist’s..age-old attempts
to turn..base metal..into gold...(This typo/was..originally..“god”).

but even..by harvesting the error early...
gold..was revealed..as/even..including god..[good]
if gold was goof..who..would want it?

The..one question..which..even..the alchemist..did not permit
himself..to..ask was..“What For?”..He COULD-not..ask this,..because it would immediately..become/apparent..that there was no sense.in his efforts,..even..if he succeeded.[are real-diamonds..the same value;..as fake?]

is gold..better than god?

The ego..has..also/countenanced..some strange..compromises..with
the idea..of the eternal,..making odd attempts/to relate..the concept to..the unimportant..in an effort/to satisfy..(still]..the mind without..jeopardizing//ego..[itself].

Thus,..egi..has permitted many..good minds/to devote
themselves..to perpetual E-MOTION,..but NOT..to perpetual THOUGHTS.

Ideal additional preoccupations..with..emotive..sub-sets..of conceptual problems..set up..to be..incapable of solution..are another favorite ego device..for impeding..the strong-willed from real progress in..emotive-learning.

The problems..of squaring the circle,..and of
carrying pi..to infinity..are good examples.

A more..recent ego-attempt..is particularly/noteworthy.

The idea..of preserving the body/by suspension,..thus giving it
the kind..of limited immortality..which the ego can tolerate,..is among..its more recent..*appeals to the ego-mind.

It is noticeable..that in/all..these diversionary tactics,..the ONE question..which is/NEVER asked..by those..who pursue them..is “What for?”[for..what good?][which god]

This is..the question..which YOU*must...learn..REMEMBER*..to ask in connection..with everything *..your mind wills..your flesh/body..to undertake.

What is..your purpose?
Whatever..it is,..you cannot doubt/that..
if.it will..that will..channelize your efforts-automatically.

When..you make*..a decision..of purposed-creation,..only then,
you HAVE made a decision..about..A future effort,..a decision which will remain..in effect..until/UNLESS..you change the..DECISION.

there is order..even..in/the forgotten order.
Posted by one under god, Wednesday, 13 November 2013 8:47:10 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Psychologists..[and..in..this-day/age..who..isnt;)..are in a good position..to realize..that the ego..[id/of-self]..is capable of making*..and..destroying..rejecting..or..accepting..as if/real..some very..distorted associations..which are not true.

think..of man/riding dinosaurs..or flying
men..super-heros..[your all super men..in mind..[in-ego]

The..confusion of/sex..with aggression,..or..good/god with judgment..not justice..and..resulting/miss-behavior..which is..the same..for BOTH,..delusions..is a good/example...of this.

This..is..complexity.,,understandable[to the psychologist],
and..is so..common..it does not produce..even mild..surprise.

The..lack of surprise,*,,however,*
is NOT..a sign..of understanding...

It is a symptom..of the/psychologist’s ability..to accept..as reasonable a..*compromise which..is clearly..felt..as non-senseless,..by ego..to..attribute it to the mental..illness .*of the patient..rather than his own,

and..thus..seeks..to limit..his questions
about..both the patient..AND himself..to the trivial..[irrelevant/irreverent/the rote][plank..versus mote]..in our minds eye.

These relatively..minor confusions..[distorted/aborted-seeings/miss-seeing..misspercieving ..themiss-creations..of our ego's satations;

[self-congratulations]..of the ego..are not among..its more profound
mis-associations,..although..they DO reflect..dearly..upon them.

Your..own egos..have been blocking the/more important-questions..which your minds*..*should ask...

but..You do NOT understand..a..patient..[even thyself;physician]..while you yourselves..are willing to limit..EVEN..the questions..you raise up..and about..[awake]..[bake]..into..HIS mind,..because you*..are also accepting..these limits..of mind..for YOURS.[return..in kind]..

This..makes you..unable to heal
him..*AND yourselves...MUST*YOU*..Be ALWAYS..unwilling
to adapt..to ANY situation..in which..miracle-mindedness..is unthinkable.?

That state..*in ITSELF.,.is enough..to
clearly..demonstrate..*that miss-perception..*is wrong.

It cannot..be emphasized..too often..that*CORRECTING
our-OWN..miss-perception is merely a..temporary expedient.

It is.necessary ONLY..be*cause..ego/Mis-perception..is a BLOCK to
accepting new..[often contradictory..knowledge,].

while ACCURATE perception*.is..[simply..BY..REALLY..seeing..its own then..living..the being..by..loving..within..what..onlt ever realliving moment[now]..wow..NOW*..really..is..

is..a stepping-stone..TOWARDS receiving..the perceiving..of it.

The whole..value of..right-perception..lies in the..inevitable judgment..which..if..necessarily..entails that..of it..as is NECESSARY...removing the..unnecessary..

This removes the block entirely.
Posted by one under god, Wednesday, 13 November 2013 11:49:02 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
You may ask..how this is possible..as long as you..appear
to be..living..in this world...[watch.now the working..of your mind..

[you are in a forest]
in..your mind..see it..[seeing it]
now see the forrest clear felled of trees

see the open/field?

And since..this is a sensible question,.it MUST..have..a
sensible..or even com-pre-henable answer...[but wait]

you..must be careful..that you really..understand
the question...What IS..the you..seeiingthe forest/field..who
are you..seeing that forrest field..[living eyes/observing..thus living..in this world..you just visualized..right into your mind?

the realist/Bill..will probably..have more trouble..with this
simple exercise..than you,..but if*..he will try..not to close his
mind,.he may*..decide..that we*[whocan see]..are NOT engaging..in denial after all.

To help him,..see..it might be-wise..to review..for him
a number..of the concepts..with which he/does not appear..to have as much resistance/trouble,..[his expected..accepted exceptions]..at most waking-times.

He liked..the idea of invisibility,..and was
particularly open..to the concept*..of different orders*of reality.

He[realists]..also found..the notion of/varying densities..of energy appealing...thus..While he may*yet agree..that these..are merely
teaching aids,..this is a good time..for the realist..to employ them.

Immortality/eternity/infinity..grace/good
truth mercy..is..a constant state...of loving mind.

It is..as true now..as it ever was..and..ever..will be,
because it..alone..implies..the surity..of..*NO CHANGE..AT ALL...[et'al]

It..is not a continuum,..and it is NOT..to be..understood
by comparing..it with any opposite...there can/be no..infinite..exists..within..any finite*

Knowledge..NEVER involves comparisons...knowledge..is true beyond bias..hope/fears..limitation..or interpretation

That..is its essential..difference..from
everything else..the ego-mind..can grasp.
Posted by one under god, Wednesday, 13 November 2013 11:50:07 AM
“A..little-knowledge”..is..not dangerous..except to the..fragile-ego.

The..essential thing..to remember always..is that the ego
DOES*NOT-0RECOGNIZE..the..real_source..of its perceived*..threat.

And..if YOU associate yourself..WITH the ego,..YOU do
not perceive..the whole..mis-created/mis-percieved..situation..as it really is.

Only your allegiance..to it..disillusioning..gives the ego
ANY power..over you.

only..but Vaguely..does...the egosense..threat,..and,
conscious..mind..simply ..by being unable..[unwilling]..to realize that..“a little-knowledge”..is..in/of itself..a meaningless phrase
because..“all”..and..“a little”..[in this context]..are the same,

that which decides..derides..

that..since..“all”..is impossible,
the fear..does not..lie with-in..this..all.

“A little,”..however,..is a scarcity
concept,..and..this..the ego..understands well.

Regarding..“all”..as impossible,..“a little”..
is perceived..as..if..[the..only]..possible..thus is,,then..the real threat.

We have spoken..of the ego..as if it were..a separate thing,
as if..it..was capable..of acting on..its own...This was necessary to persuade..you that you..cannot dismiss it lightly,..and NOW*..MUST
realize..how much..of your thinking..is ego-directed.

But..we cannot safely..leave it at that,..or you..will regard yourselves..as necessarily conflicted.

as long as..you are here,..or more
properly,..as obg as your..ego choses..to BELIEVE..that you are here.

The ego..is nothing more..than a PART of..your
fixated passions crystallized..[realized..into mis-belief..about your..own..egoistic[[,jingo-mystic]..selves.

Your other/life..as asun..of the fat-her..has continued without interruption,..and..has been..and always will be..totally unaffected
by..your attempts..*to dissociate...from..him...all living..all*loving..

him..[the most]..just loving..serving..[even..the least]..the deserving living feast..teaching/learning/earning..the most..as well as..the undeserving..alike..[equal wages][par-rabble]

The ratio..of repression..of other[and even..of true-self]..and dissociation..from the eternal/infinite goods..of..gods/love of truth*..varies..within..the individual ego-illusion..of self.

(tell Bill..that phrase..is VERY good),*but dissociation..is
always*..involved,..or..you would/not..even..believe that you ARE here.

When I told Bill..to concentrate..on the phrase..“here I am,..Lord,” I..*did-not..mean..“in..this world”..by..the words..“here.”..I wanted him*..to think/of himself..as..a separate consciousness, fully..capable of..direct communication..with the Creator*..*of that consciousness...he claims to-be.

He,..too,..MUST/begin to think of himself..as a very powerful receiving*..and sending channel,..to me[like you]..a description
I once gave you..symbolically...remember?

Remember..that HE understood it..even..before you did,
because..you are more..dissociative..[more easy distracted]..and less repressed.

Your great debt..to each other .is something
you should never forget...It is exactly..the
same debt..that you owe..to me.

Whenever..you react egotistically..towards each other,
you..are throwing away..[pushing..good/god away]..which/the graciousness..of your indebtedness..and the holy perception it..would produce...[could restore]..

The reason why..the term..“holy”..can be used here*..is that,..as you learn..how..*much you ARE..indebted..to the whole Sunship..which includes me,..you come as...close to true/useful..knowledge...as perception ever can...perceive.

This gap is..so small that
knowledge..can easily..flow across it..
and obliterate..darkness..and ignorance/
hunger and need..filth..and greed,..*forever.

first need..see it..in..mind..
then..perceive it..in..*kind..then enjoy it..
leaving all..pain dread..insecurities..illusion..fears..behind.
Posted by one under god, Wednesday, 13 November 2013 3:39:45 PM
You..have very little trust..in our,father..as yet,..but it
will increase..as you turn..more and more/often to me..instead of to your egos..for self-guidance.

The results..of love lived.will convince you increasingly
that..your choice in turning to me..is the only..sane one you can make...No one who has/learned.from experience..*that one choice brings..peace..fulfillment..and joy..while..another..that brings
chaos..and disaster..needs much re-conditioning.

The ego cannot withstand..the conditioning/process,..because the process..itself DEMONSTRATES..that there is..another way...than self abusing..the me..in thee.

The classic conditioning..by rewards model..
has..always been..the..most effective.

Howard..Hunt..made a very good point..in this..heart-mind..connection,..even though he did..not understand that the real reason..why conditioning through pain..is not the most efficient method..is because..

emotive-pain itself..is an ego-illusion,..and thus..by its nature..can never induce more than..a temporary/temporal..effect.

The rewards..of God's goods..are of immediacy
once felt..to thus..be immediately..recognized as eternal.

Since this recognition is*..made by YOU
and NOT..by your ego,..the recognition..ITSELF
*establishes..that you and..your ego..*CANNOT be [one]..identical.

You..may believe..that you/have already..accepted the
difference,..but..you are by no means convinced..as yet.

The very fact..that you are..yet..even now..preoccupied
only..with the idea..of escaping FROM..the ego..shows this.
You cannot escape..from the ego..by humbling it,..or controlling it, nor punishing it.

The ego..and the Soul*DO NOT..KNOW each other.
The separated..materialist..mind cannot maintain
the separation..EXCEPT by..the desperation..of dissociating.

Having done this,.it utilizes repression..against all/truly natural impulses,..not because the EGO..is a separate thing,..*but because you want,,or NEED,to/believe..that YOU are...the ego.

The ego..is a input-device..for maintaining..this belief,..but it
is still only*..YOUR willingness..to..abuse..the device..that enables it..to endure...[just input the right energy..into..it]

[love in=love out].

My trust..in you..is greater than..yours..yourego
put..that of ego..in me..now..or at the right time[at the moment], but..it will-not..always be..that way...Your mission..is very simple.

You ..have been chosen..to live..so as
to demonstrate..that You are NOT;.an victim..of natures selfish-ego.

I repeat..that I do..not choose God’s..channels wrongly...The
Holy One..shares my trust..and always approves..my Atonement decisions,..because my..*will..is never out of..accord with His...will..for my-will..and my will..for your will.

thrill

as will..his..freewill..it wills..
thus wills..us to will..doing the only..to the good..only good of god
Posted by one under god, Wednesday, 13 November 2013 4:41:06 PM
I have told you several times that I am in charge of the whole Atonement. This is
ONLY because I completed by part in it as a man, and can now complete it through other
men. My chosen receiving and sending channels cannot fail, because I will lend them
MY strength as long as theirs is wanting. I will go with you to the Holy One, and through
MY perception HE can bridge the little gap. Your gratitude to each OTHER is the only gift
I want. I will bring it to God for you, knowing that to know your brother IS to know God.
A little knowledge is an all-encompassing thing. If you are grateful to each other you
are grateful to God for what He created. Through your gratitude you can come to know
each other, and one moment of real recognition makes all men your brothers because
they are all of your Father. Love does not conquer all things, but it DOES set all thing
right.
Because you are all the Kingdom of God, I can lead you back to your own creations,
which you do not yet know. God has kept them very safe in HIS knowing while your
attention has wandered. Bill gave you a very important idea when he told you that what
has been dissociated IS STILL THERE. I am grateful to him for that, and I hope he will not
decide that it is true only for you. Even though dissociation is much more apparent in
you, and repression is much more evident in him, each of you utilizes both.
Wisdom always dictates that a therapist work through WEAKER defenses first. That
is why I suggested to Bill that he persuade you to deal with REPRESSION first.

We have
only just about reached the point where dissociation means much to you, because it is so
important to your misbeliefs. Bill might do well, - and you could help him here, - to
concentrate more on HIS dissociative tendencies and not try to deal with repression yet
Posted by one under god, Thursday, 14 November 2013 8:43:16 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 25
  7. 26
  8. 27
  9. Page 28
  10. 29
  11. 30
  12. 31