The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > how to suceed succesion ..?..[lamb-island]

how to suceed succesion ..?..[lamb-island]

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 27
  7. 28
  8. 29
  9. Page 30
  10. 31
  11. 32
  12. 33
  13. ...
  14. 49
  15. 50
  16. 51
  17. All
I am conditioning you to associate misery with the ego, and joy with your Soul. You
have conditioned yourself the other way around. But a far greater reward will break
through any conditioning, if it is repeatedly offered when the old habit is broken. You
are still free to choose. But can you really WANT the rewards of the ego in the presence
of the rewards of God?
It should be clear that, while the content of any particular ego-illusion does not
matter, it is usually more helpful to correct it in a specific context. Bill is right that you are
too abstract in this matter.

Ego-illusions are QUITE specific, although they frequently..change, and although the mind is naturally abstract, it became concrete voluntarily as
soon as it splits. However, only PART of it splits, so only PART of it is concrete.
The concrete part is the same part that believes in the ego, because the ego DEPENDS
on the specific. It is the part that believes your existence means you are SEPARATE.
Everything the ego perceives is a separate whole, without the relationships that imply
BEING. The ego is thus AGAINST communication, except in so far as it is utilized to
ESTABLISH separateness, rather than to abolish it.
The communication system of the ego is based on its own thought-system, as is
everything else it dictates. Its communication is controlled by its need to protect itself,
and it will disrupt communication when it experiences threat. While this is always so,
individual egos perceive different kinds of threat, which are quite specific in their own
judgment. For example, although all forms of perceived demands may be classified (or
judged) by the ego as coercive communication which must be disrupted, the response of
breaking communication will nevertheless be to a SPECIFIC PERSON or persons.
Posted by one under god, Friday, 15 November 2013 3:18:49 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The..specificity..of the-ego’s..thinking,.then,
results..in a spurious..kind/of..generalization,..which..is really not abstract..at all.

It..will respond..in certain specific ways..to all stimuli
which it perceives..as related...In contrast,..the Soul reacts..in the same way..to everything it*..thinks to..*know is true,..and does not respond..at all*..to anything else.

Nor..does it..make any attempt/to ESTABLISH..what is true...It knows that*..what is true*..is everything..that God created...*It is
in complete*..and direct communication..*with every-aspect..of Creation,..because it..is in/complete..and direct..communication..with its Creator...realizing..its unique/qualities.

This communication..IS...the will of God.
Creation..[recognition]..and communication..are synonymous.

God created..*every-mind...by communicating..*His..inner knowledge-of Mind ..*into it,..[revealing..the..external//qualities..with-out]..thus establishing..*it..[qualitatively]..forever as/a channel..for the reception..of..His Mind-in kind..and..our/united..efforts of..Will.

Since..only beings..of a..like order..can/truly communicate.
His Creations..naturally communicate..with Him..and communicate.like Him.

This..communication..is perfectly/abstract,..in that..its quality
is universal..in..general/application,..and not subject..to ANY specific-judgment,..nor..ANY exception,..or ANY alteration.

God..made..*you ..THUS..*BY..this..
and..specifically..FOR*..this.*

The mind..can distort..its functions,..*but..it cannot
endow-itself..with those..usdes.it was_not*..given.

That..is why...the mind..cannot/totally..lose the..ability to communicate,..even though..*it may refuse..to utilize it.*..on behalf of..the being..it is..being.

Existence..as well as..being..*rests on..this in-extricable..communication[communion].

Existence..of being..is SPECIFIC...in how, what,..and
with whom-[being]....communication is worth*..undertaking.

this..we may..comunicate..with flowers[opnly attheir ownlevel]..as percieved byour emotive responses[ie reacting totheir beauty/smell/tast..touch-sense]..ontheir level]not ours]

ditto god

mutual[peer/based]..[sympatico]..Being
is completely..without..these..perceived miss-distinctions.

It is..[being]..a state..in which the/mind..of being..IS in..real communication..with everything..that is real,..including its own Soul.

To..whatever/extent..*you permit..this state..to/be curtailed,
you..are limiting..your..being-sense..of your OWN..sense..of reality, [being[]..which becomes total..only by recognizing..ALL reality..*in the glorious-context..of its/real relationship..to YOU.

This&...*IS your reality.
Do_not..desecrate it..nor recoil.,from it.
It is..your..inner-being..within..its real home,..your..real-temple, and..your..-real self.

God,..who encompasses..*ALL Being,[ourbeing]
nevertheless..created..separate beings..who have*everything individually,.but who w..just..*ant to share it..[en'mas]..to increase...their joy..and...our joy..at viewing..the whole picture..

Nothing..that is real..can be..increased..[of its reality/being]
but..EXCEPT by sharing it..and other confirming...That is*..why God Himself..created you.

Divine_Abstraction..takes joy..in./.communal..aggregation/application,..and..that..is what..creation MEANS.

How,*what,#and..*to/whom..are irrelevant,..because..any..real creation..*gives everything*..since..it can only..create like..the inner/synchronized vibe..origination..in..itself.

*Remember..that..*in being,..there is..no difference..between
having..and being,..as there*is..in existence...In the state..of being,..the..cloud-mind..gives..peace/of..mind..in everything/always.

The-Bible..*repeatedly/states..that you/should..*praise God...This hardly/means..that you..should tell/Him..how wonderful*..He is.

He*..has no-ego..with/which..*to accept..*thanks,
and*no..perceptions..with/which..*to*judge*..your offerings.

But..unless..you..take/your part..JOYOUS/loving..in the_creation,
His joy..is not complete..*because YOURS..is incomplete...

*And THIS..*He does*..know.
*He knows..it..*in his own Being..and its..experience..of His Suns’ experience...The..constant..GOING OUT/of..His love..is blocked..when His Channels..are closed..byour mixed-emotions/judgments/hurtfull/misscreations..of ego-mind.

,..and He IS..lonely
when the minds..He created..
do not..communicate/fully..with Him.
Posted by one under god, Friday, 15 November 2013 3:58:39 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
God HAS kept..your kingdom..whole..for you,..but He..cannot
share..His joy..with you until you..know it..with your whole mind.

Even revelation is not enough,.because it is communication
FROM God...But it..is not enough.until it is shared.

God does not need..revelation returned..to Him,..which would clearly be impossible,..but He DOES..*want revelation brought to..*others.

This cannot be done..with the actual revelation,..because
its content cannot be..expressed,..[impressed]..into miracle..and it is intensely...*personal[relitive..only..into the beings-mind..which receives it.

think..like a radio..wave/band/or specific/unique..vibe

But it can still be..returned..*BY that mind
through its attitudes..to other minds..*which the knowledge..from
the revelation..brings.[symbiosis..by..ozmosis]..

God is praised..whenever any mind..yearns to be wholly helpful.
This is impossible..without being wholly harmless,..because the two beliefs..*cannot coexist...

The truly helpful..are TRULY-invulnerable,..because..they
are NOT protecting..their egos,..so that nothing..CAN*..hurt/them. Their helpfulness..IS their praise..*of God,..and He will return their praise..*of Him,..because they are like/Him..and can rejoice in this..mutual/recognition..confirmation..together.

God..present*/presence..goes out..to them./.and through
them,..and there is great joy..throughout the Kingdom...Every mind that is changed..to live of love..adds to/this joy with its own individual willingness..to share in it.

[to get..grace,,we need only give..it[and mean it]

The truly helpful..are God’s miracle-workers..
whom I direct..until we are all united in..the joy of the kingdom.

I will direct you to wherever..you can be truly helpful, and to
whoever can follow..my guidance..through you.

I arranged for Bill..to attend the rehabilitation
meetings..for very good reasons,..and I want him to know..them..so we can share our goal..*there.

Properly speaking,..every mind which is split..need rehabilitation. The medical..orientation..emphasizes the body,..and the vocational orientation..stresses the ego.

The*team approach..generally leads more to confusion..than anything else,..because it is too/often misused..as an expedient for sharing the ego’s dominion..with other ego’s rather/than..as a real experiment..in cooperation of..the cultures/of..like-minds.

The reason why Bill needs..this experience is because..he needs rehabilitating himself...How often have I answered..“help him” when you asked me*..to help you?

He, too, has..asked for help,..and he has been helped whenever he (he).was truly ..helpful to you...He..has also gained to whatever extent he could give.

He will help..YOU more..truly..by going,..

if he can remember..all the time..that..when..he is there..with you
that..his ONLY reason..for being..there is to..REPRESENT ME...beside..you..

he*..[em-body..me..[].
as i embody..our father.[in the flesh][yet..in spirit/simpatico]
Posted by one under god, Friday, 15 November 2013 4:53:57 PM
Re-habitization,..as/a..movement/motivational-means,..has seen..an improvement..over..overt neglect,.but*it is..too often..little more than..a painful-attempt..on..the part of..the..partly healed..to miss-lead the..partial-[ly]...blinded.

Bill,..you..will..see/this..at.every-meeting...But..this
is not..why/you..were chosen..to/go...[see..that]..You..have/a fear
of..broken-bodies,..because..your ego..cannot..tolerate..the error..wrought..in them...

Your ego..cannot tolerate..other..[even brotherly..ego-weakness,..either,..[without-ambivalence,]..because..even..your-'own'..ego..is afraid*..of its*own/weakness..and-that..of the..weakness of its..own/chosen home.

That..is really..why you recoil..from..the demands/of..the dependent, and..even further..from*the sight..sound..or implications..of a broken-body.

Your ego_sense..of/control..is threatened,..and..thus..the/lack..of good-will..blocks..your natural*instinctive[but..momentary-impulse/riven..to help,..thus placing..you..under/the strain..of your..ego/ergo..divided-will.

You withdraw..regretfully..only..to allow..your ego..to recover,
and..to regain/enough..[sufficient]..strength to..*be helpful..again
only..upon...a basis..limited/enough..NOT to/threaten..your ego,..but also..far..too limited..to give YOU..*that joy...of maturation..via expressive/timely-compassion.

Those..with broken*bodies..are often..looked/down upon..by..the ego, because..of its..miss-belief..that nothing..but..your/own..ego perfected body..alone..is worthy..[as its*..OWN temple...for your*..own ego-mind]

A mind..that..recoils..*from a..hurt/body..is..in great*need..of rehabilitation*itself...A damaged/brain is..also hardly any..real..nor..fearsome danger.

*ALL/symptoms..of hurt..need true..and immediate..[even medicated/mediated]..helpfulness,..and..whenever..they are/met..with.
this/oneness..of the-mind..that..so..*meets them..heals..IT-SELF.

Re-habilitation..[re-habituation]...is/an attitude..of..praising
God..creation..[]as..like]..He Himself..knows praise...He offers
praise..to*you,..and you..*must offer it..to others.

The..real limitations..on clinical/psychology,[as it]is..evaluated..by..its followers[at present,]..are not reflected..by the/attitudes..of psychiatrists,..nor medical-boards,..or..by..hospital /administrators,..even though..*most of them..are sadly..*in_need of rehabilitation*..themselves.

The..real handicaps..of/the clinicians..lie in..their attitudes..to those whom*..their ego/perceive..as weakened..and damaged...[thus..it is*reasoned..not*..of god]..

[ie..ego-self...self-inflicted..BUT*..in/ignorance..
bill....[you often..do it..in full_knowing*..with/the expectation...of leaving..it..all..up to me..or worse..leave it..up to-our..father

[stop fudging..[your judging]
who..is not thy younger brother bro?

By these ego..[ergo]..miss-evaluations,..they..have weakened and
damaged..even furthered..the separation..[by their own..un-helpfulness,]..and have thus..set their own..rehabilitation back.

Re-habitization..is NOT concerned..with the ego’s fight/for control, nor..the ego’s need*..[desire]..to..avoid..[pre-tend].and withdraw.[run].

Bill,..you..can do/much..on*behalf of..your own..rehabilitation
AND..Helen’s,..and much/more..universally..[for-others]..as/well,..if you*think of..the Princeton..meetings..in this way:

try..to think..next time..before*..cutting/running

I..*am_here..ONLY*..to be..truly_helpful...
to..whoever..god sends..to-be/here..to me.

I am..here..to represent..the unity..of Christ..[being..
with/us]..and..of he..[our father..of all*living..who..sent me.

I..[bill]..do not..have to worry..about*..what*to say..nor concern..about..what*to do,..because..the/one..*who sent me..will direct me...[using..thy brotherly-senses..[revelations]..to/guide me]

I..[bill]..am content..to be..wherever..He wished,..for
as long..as needs be..knowing.he goes..there..with-in..me[2].

I will..be healed..as..i heal thee..
as I..let him..teach me..to heal..thus doth..the physician..heal..thyself..loose the whiny ego-serf[self]

know..no..you are not doing..this by..thyself
there are many..here wanting to help..but await invitation

[we..arnt all..like your ego..johan..we must wait.,.to be asked..
but..we each/are..but..what god..*made us*to become..so we/too
cannot..judge other..by..what you..all..*present-ly be*.[r]
Posted by one under god, Saturday, 16 November 2013 7:15:10 AM
remember..this isnt all karma[we all have the right,,to wash
our own face..but not to put such..indelible..stain..upon other]

forget..that we earn..all we own
god gave us perfect..to be less..is by..mans freewill choice
who in..their right-mind..will..chose no-face

[or to loose face..lets face it..its sickening..
but..how much worse for them..to see..the..distortion's..of our face]

ergo..control..ego

To heal..is..simply..to make happy.
I told you once..to think..how many opportunities..you
have to gladden yourselves,..and how many..you have refused.

the faces..WE NOW HAVE..are not our eternal-faces
in..the next life we reflect..all the..faces..our faces faced..or diss-graced.

This is..exactly the same..as..telling you that you have refused
even.to want/try/intend..to heal yourselves...The light that belongs in..ALL*..of.you .is the..light of joy...*Randiance..*is not associated..with sorrow.

the first flush..of face2 face..must include the love radiance....Depression .is often contagious,[fgace/to
face]..but..*although it may[WILL*}..affect those..who come in contact with it,.they do not..*yield to its influence..wholeheartedly.

SIN?..i see no..sin
you are beautifull..now..but will
be perfected..only in spirit//just chose what your face reflects..affects others..the long frown..brings us all down.

But joy..calls for..the an integrated..deliberated willingness
to share..the love..in it,..and thus/promotes the mind’s..natural impulse[inclinations]..to RESPOND..AS..the love..oneness of every-ONE.

Those who attempt to heal..without being..*wholly joyous themselves call forth different/kinds of responses..at the same time,..and thus deprive others..*of the joy..of responding/wholeheartedly...by choice.

To be wholehearted,..you MUST be happy.
If fear..and love..cannot..coexist,..and if..it is impossible
to be wholly..fearful..and remain joyously[ alive,..then the only possible..perpetual statement..isnt hate..

BUT is..with and in him
omnipresent..in whole state..which..IS that of love.grace/mercy..goodness..be their rightful due

There is..no difference..between love and joy.
Therefore,.the/only possible whole state..IS the wholly joyous state-meant.

To heal,..*or to make joyous,..is therefore
the same as..to integrate..and MAKE ONE.[..atonement/at-one-meant]..

That is why..it makes do difference..TO what part of
BY..what part..of the Sonship the/healing is done./../*Every part benefits,..*and benefits equally.

YOU are being blessed by/every beneficent thought
of any of your brothers anywhere...[just like at present..many curse themselves.

You..should want*..to bless/them in return,..out of gratitude.
and certainly not return..bad for bad [only gods good is eternally true.

You do not..have to know&..them individually,..nor they you.
The light..of joy..is so strong/that it radiates*..throughout the Sonship..

and returns..thanks..be..to the Father..for radiating HIS
joy upon us all

[from him..within..we can..never be..with-out.
Posted by one under god, Saturday, 16 November 2013 8:23:33 AM
Only God’s own..wholly/children..are worthy..to be channels
of..his beautiful joy,..because..only they *..are beautiful*enough to hold it..by sharing it.*

It is..impossible..for a Child/of God..to love
his neighbor..EXCEPT*as..much..as he..himself..allows..his love..of his own..himself...That is why..*

the healer’s*prayer is,..“let me
know..this brother..as I know..my-[inner-ego]-self.”

Healing..is an act..of thought creation[*re-form]..by which
two minds ..jointly..perceive their oneness,..and become..glad...[mutually*healing..each-other]

This gladness..calls..to every part of..the Sonship
the one-good/god ship..to rejoice..*with them,..and let God
Himself*..go out..into them..and through*..them.,,for*them..
then..by them.

Only..the healed mind..can experience/revelation..with-in..
real-time..[within..the living moment]..with lasting effect,..because revelation..is..*an experience..of pure joy...in re-cognizing

If..you do_not will..to..be wholly joyous,..your mind
cannot*,,have...what it does not..will*..to be.[have]

Remember..that the Soul..knows*no difference..between being
and having...The higher-mind..thinks..according to..the spirit..of laws..which..the Soul obeys,..and therefore..honors..only..good/uses..of the/laws..of God.

To Him,[god]....*getting is meaningless,..
to him..and giving..*is all*

god..by..Having everything,..knowing..the
Soul..HOLDS..everything..in spirit..by GIVING it,..thus truely creating..as*..the Father..created.

If you think/about it,..you will see..that,..while this
kind of thinking..is totally alien to*having..the actual-THINGS,..even to the lower mind..it is quite comprehensible..in connection with/IDEAS.

If you share..a physical possession,..you DO divide its ownership. But if you share/an IDEA,..you do NOT lessen it...*ALL of it is still yours,..although..*all of it..has been given/away.

Further,..if the person..to whom you give it..accepts it as HIS,
he reinforces..it in*..YOUR mind,..and thus INCREASES it.

If you can accept..the concept that the world..IS one of ideas, the whole..belief in the/false association..which the ego has made between giving..and LOSING is gone.
http://rinf.com/alt-news/breaking-news/secret-docs-show-tpp-is-worst-ever-trade-deal-for-public-health/

Let us..start..our process of rebirth?
by..re-awakening with..just a few..simple concepts:

Thoughts INCREASE..only..by being given away.
The more..who BELIEVE in them,..the STRONGER they become.
EVERYTHING is an idea.

How,.then, is it possible..that giving..and losing can be meaningfully/associated?...*This is..by..the invitation..to..the Holy of Spirit.

I told..you that I..could reach-up..and bring the
Holy Spirit..down to you...But I can bring Him..to you only at your own invitation...The..*Holy Spirit..is nothing more than..your own right mind.

He is also..with-in.mine. T..he Bible says,
“May the mind..be in you..that was also..in Christ Jesus,”

and a joyful..huh?-man..uses this..as a BLESSING.
It is..the blessing of miracle-mindedness...It asks..only..that you may think..as I thought,..joining with/me..in Christ-thinking...

by rejecting..even..merely giving thought-energy..into negative/judgmental..miss creative..miss-thinking.
Posted by one under god, Saturday, 16 November 2013 11:18:41 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 27
  7. 28
  8. 29
  9. Page 30
  10. 31
  11. 32
  12. 33