The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Bullying?

Bullying?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. 15
  9. Page 16
  10. 17
  11. 18
  12. 19
  13. ...
  14. 24
  15. 25
  16. 26
  17. All
Belly "Can we agree to ignore each other"

You are free to do whatever you want...

You can even complain to a higher authority about me if you wish

I have found in the past, it is always the way of the "left" to demand silence through negotiation... it is a pernicious process which I will never be a party to.

So, Belly, one thing is an absolute certainty:

YOU WILL NEVER, EVER CONSTRAIN ME FROM SAYING WHATEVER I WANT ABOUT ANY TOPIC I WANT.

I REFUSE TO BE SILENCED TO ASSUAGE YOUR SENSE OF ENTITLEMENT TO A PEACEFUL COEXISTENCE

IF YOU DONT WANT TO READ WHAT I WRITE - YOU ARE FREE TO IGNORE IT

BUT YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO DEMAND I STOP WRITING

and trust me, every whining complaint you make will merely entrench my attitude of resistance against you and the feeble politics which you represent.
Posted by Col Rouge, Sunday, 7 August 2011 3:10:33 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Col,

Nobody is trying to tell you how to post.
Or what to post. The only person who
can constrict our styles - is the Moderator of
this forum. However, typically unleashing
offensive remarks continually on other posters,
because it's the Internet, and hey, you can.
Is an attitude that is not part and parcel
of the civilised social circles that I would have
thought you yearned to belong to. Obviously,
Your manners indicate where you really belong!
Posted by Lexi, Sunday, 7 August 2011 4:01:33 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
cont'd ...

BTW:

Do not "shout" (use capital letters excessively)
is one of the forum rules that needs to be adhered to.
Posted by Lexi, Sunday, 7 August 2011 4:09:52 PM
Col Rouge

Hello Col,
For your benefit only I have made enquirers re funding to that org.
I will stress however I am just me Kerry. I was told this was raised long ago & the answer is $650.00 since 2000 .

The founder sold property to fund it rather than waste all the time fund raising like many.

I am informed the owner of the forum was sent information which included their involvement with RSPCA QLD.

Further more the message was not to worry at all about it for the the alp or veggie people to go their hardest.

On a personal note I would like to add I did request the email contact to be sent & received a response back informing me it had been done- which I appreciate.

I must say under the circumstances Col it does feel rather good to have a ALP Minister caught with his pants down.

I am not a political person by any means but I am beginning to see how it might be quite contagious:)
Posted by Kerryanne, Sunday, 7 August 2011 4:14:26 PM
Dear Lexi,

I suppose its a bit much to ask you to be fair pls.
You have never said a word to the main offender who uses capitals in every post. Why just single this chap out . Dont you think that is bit hypocritical. I have often wished you would say something Lexi because he seems to listen to you.
Have a nice day.
Posted by Kerryanne, Sunday, 7 August 2011 5:12:50 PM
Dear Kerryanne,

I am trying to be fair and I am speaking
to the main offender and no, he does as a rule
as he pleases, however sometimes he goes too
far - is all. If you're in doubt of this -
kindly re-read the posts, and the remarks
made. If I was to call you all sorts of
names - then tell you in capital letters
that you're not allowed to tell me how to post.
And another poster tried to tell me that I
wasn't being civil. Would you still think that
what I was doing was right?

Cheers.
Posted by Lexi, Sunday, 7 August 2011 6:30:06 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. 15
  9. Page 16
  10. 17
  11. 18
  12. 19