The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Bullying?

Bullying?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. 13
  9. Page 14
  10. 15
  11. 16
  12. 17
  13. ...
  14. 24
  15. 25
  16. 26
  17. All
For the benefit of anybody wishing to know about pale as it has been raised several times here.

What I know about pale

I do know of them but as I have gone to pains to point out is I just came here to chat like others.

I know they work with Mr Howards former advisor of ten and now together with Australian Muslim Animal Welfare Associations.

They dont fund raise.

Pay out of their own pockets.

Dont control what members do or say like most. Which is what impressed me because i like to have my say about things.

I know they are hated for working with Muslims and that very clear on this forum to see.

I think its wonderful that Australians and Muslims are working untied to improve animal welfare.

Anybody wishing to follow this topic can clearly see that by looking at the post above.

Now I dont know this person from a bar of soap - and yet hes come to threaten and bully me off this forum

Why? What other reason could there be- because he thinks I work with or am a member of this wonderful group trying to help animals.

How pathetic is that.

Racism is a sad thing indeed just like bullying
Posted by Kerryanne, Saturday, 6 August 2011 2:29:13 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
kerryanne, I advise you to accept R0bert's well-meant advice in good faith. No good can come of draping yourself in PALE's ragged company.
Posted by Antiseptic, Saturday, 6 August 2011 7:03:24 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Antiseptic,

My advise is to mind your own business. Threats I dont not bend to.
I have pointed out several times now I am not posting as anything other than myself- just like you.

I am aware of the organization you keep posting & also aware they are a cooperate member of this site.
My opinion is it is the most fantastic group I have struck.
Posted by Kerryanne, Saturday, 6 August 2011 8:10:59 PM
I wonder what ethical rules cover multiple people posting under a single corporate login?

Similarly, what ethical rules cover a single person using multiple logons, even sock puppet shills?

Rusty
Posted by Rusty Catheter, Saturday, 6 August 2011 8:16:42 PM
Rusty Catheter,
Hey Rusty, I dont know you , never heard of you & that tells me the veggie parade are at it again. You all require to think very carefully before trying to set people up. How dare you come in here and accuse me of having two tags & what was he other- hold on while i go back & look-

Oh yes

Some friendly advice from somebody Robert- dont know you , but i recall you attacked me bullying yet again from the moment i joined with belly - he being by far the worst.
He questioned me A who I was. B where I was from etc--
Now, I could have said- pls mind your own business & who are you.
I didnt- i answered very nicely until he made it clear i wasn't to have peace by either of them.

Now I honestly dont know who people are but I assume* its the veggie parade. Yes, I have had some experience with the sweet vegies BUT
If I am wrong-- sorry.

Pls understand if i want to post on something- anything I shall.
Well may you lay your threats about trashing names- go right ahead. I am aware the organization joined years ago as a corporate member and several posters used the name.

If you wish to lodge a complaint contact the business owner as that was how he set it up.

None of which is your business- nor mine really.

Do not waste your time trying to blackmail me. If i wish to talk about that organisation i will do so & how great it is btw girkls somebody has the brains to work with Muslims instead of the damhe done of late we saw on 4 corners.

How much damage has that done!

In keeping with this thread - bully's will not blackmail me

I think your all a tad odd - i dont know you people.

I most certainly dont have two tags!
Posted by Kerryanne, Sunday, 7 August 2011 12:37:59 AM
Bullying is the product of attitude

We can always enact rules, regulations and laws to limit or curtail behavior

But no regulation, of any sort, will ever curb the attitudes which produce the inclination for bullying

“Bullying” is either physical – in which case it can be prosecuted as a crime or it is all just so much subjective opinion

imho turning the other cheek might suit the “meek”

but “meekness” has never rated highly among the desired attributes for any job I have ever applied for.

Instead, I tend to deal with most things rolling with the blow on the chin and then responding with what some might consider “an appropriate, proportional escalation” which others might criticize as a “disproportional escalation” and others might consider as more “bullying”

So there we are…

Bullying…. You will not stop someone from having bullying tendencies by laws

Just as you will not curb someone’s racially prejudical thoughts or a psychopath’s penchant for killing

All you can do is prosecute when they act out.
Posted by Col Rouge, Sunday, 7 August 2011 1:26:52 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. 13
  9. Page 14
  10. 15
  11. 16
  12. 17