The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Bullying?

Bullying?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. 12
  9. Page 13
  10. 14
  11. 15
  12. 16
  13. ...
  14. 24
  15. 25
  16. 26
  17. All
Too funny for words.
Antiseptic,
Yep it is really inst it. It might however as well assist to keep the standard up here which is all that matters.
A little bit of see how it feels is a good crowd control.

Its just a naughty corner for bully's and after all you did start a that to look for alternatives to cut costs but still have a equally fair system.

So take the credit- you have managed where others failed to find that fair balance.

Well done cheers!

PS Fly's on the wall have all the fun dam it!
Posted by Kerryanne, Friday, 5 August 2011 8:53:13 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Kerryanne

We must be fair:

Bullies have rights too.

;)
Posted by Ammonite, Saturday, 6 August 2011 10:30:33 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Ammonite

Of course they do:)

Hey- Question-
What do bullies and sperm have in common?

They both have a one-in-a-million chance of becoming a human being.
Posted by Kerryanne, Saturday, 6 August 2011 10:59:12 AM
My money is on the sperm.

Cheers
Posted by Ammonite, Saturday, 6 August 2011 11:13:39 AM
Kerryanne "A little bit of see how it feels is a good crowd control."

Some friendly advice.
That could be a dangerous tactic if you don't want PALE's reputation trashed all over again. Digging up old post's is probably going to hurt PALE a lot more than Anti or Belly.

Maybe more history that you are not across, but if you want to go there have a serious look at a lot of what was posted in the name of the organisation.

Maybe a look at the range of people who had real concerns about the choices being made, some who rarely agreed on anything else. Some have moved on or post under new alias's so for a new poster it may be hard to get the significance of that.

I think it's better for yourself and PALE not to go there.

R0bert
Posted by R0bert, Saturday, 6 August 2011 11:45:29 AM
R0bert,

May I remind you I am Kerryanne and not anybody else. Because I was attacked from day *one for posting on Animal Welfare.
You and your friend have made it clear you have problems with anybody poster on animal welfare- How sad.

I see you are now to continue to try to bully and blackmail me not to post on olo by dragging up names of people not here to defend themselves. That is low.

I dont know or care what your past problem was in the past. That has nothing to do with me. I could not care less.

You seem to be a trouble maker and i wish no further exchanges with you.

btw another low act. The people you raise are not even on this site.

As I said very low

Goodbye and good riddens to yo
Posted by Kerryanne, Saturday, 6 August 2011 2:01:11 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. 12
  9. Page 13
  10. 14
  11. 15
  12. 16