The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Bullying?

Bullying?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. Page 11
  10. 12
  11. 13
  12. 14
  13. ...
  14. 24
  15. 25
  16. 26
  17. All
If the "lady" wanted my contact deatails, all she would have to do is ask Graham Y.

I'm sure you're a very sweet person, but I'm afraid Fraccy is a rather nasty type, much given to all sorts of behaviour that you'd not tolerate from one of your blue heelers.

I'd not waste too much time on her when there are far more deserving animals around.
Posted by Antiseptic, Thursday, 28 July 2011 11:28:07 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Here's another "victim"

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/labor-turns-its-back-on-victim-nixon/story-fn59niix-1226103756116

So now the Police Commissioner is a "victim" of "bullies" and a "
fattist" agenda was behind her being bagged by the bushfires royal commission. Oh and of course, because she's a woman - no normal weight man would ever have to front a Royal Commission apparently, in Nixon's world.

Where does the victimology stop?
Posted by Antiseptic, Friday, 29 July 2011 5:45:25 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Ordinarily I wouldn’t return to a thread where I had witnessed disregard for others. Deliberate intensions to hurt somebody. This is a rare exception. The people who lost their loved and & indeed the people who died in those fires do not need her writing a book. It shows complete insensitivity . It is outrageous. Just as she chose to go dinning at a restaurant with friends while Animals Live Stock People with their children a babies burned to death.

Now - she has done it again. Even worse now she wants to make money out of it. It is more than insensitive but callous disregard . Given there was a Commission into this its possible she may be able to be charged. The problem however would be that would only bring more pain to the families. The problem is in this country we do not place enough priority on reproduction. Anybody can breed with anybody. Even animals had pedigrees.
We put these people in places of authority like forces and parliament . I will give this despicable woman no more air space . I wish the media would do likewise.
Yet another despicable act by doing a story on the book. The victims are those who lost their lives and their families. If ever we needed more evidence that she should have been CHARGED with callous disregard we have it.
AGAIN no thought for the victims family’s- just herself. Thank god she’s gone and good riddens to bad rubbish.

To you- you have a incredible cruel nasty personality . You probably won’t seek help but need it.

The fact you raised this person shows me you do not think of others.

Your as low as she is imop
Posted by Kerryanne, Friday, 29 July 2011 9:07:47 AM
Dear Antiseptic.

Thank You for your sympathy regarding my work colleague.
It is appreciated. Back to the topic. As I stated earlier -
Pelican did a rather good summation.
I wasn't trying to be contentious, merely trying to point
out that bullying is a problem that needs to be addressed
and that no every one is trying to rip the system off.
Of course, it's not always easy to tell the genuine cases
because of the very nature of bullying - and more research
needs to be done - but again as Pelly stated - most of us
know what genuine bullying is.

Now as far as your opinion
of me is concerned - I deeply regret that you feel that way.
I certainly don't harbour any ill feelings towards you as
I understand that the bad experiences that you've
encountered in your divorce and dealings with the Family Court
system - could possibly have affected your judgements making
you bitter towards women in general. Hopefully one day you shall
come to realise that not all women are against you.

Cheers.
Posted by Lexi, Friday, 29 July 2011 11:32:35 AM
Lexi, I don't harbour any feelings of ill-will toward anyone, particularly. I merely expressed my view of the behaviour you've demonstrated and showed that even trifling things can be misleadingly labelled bullying. It also shows that much of what used to be known as bitchiness is now classified as bullying, meaning that many women are being caught up in the whole thing, probably due to nothing more than the shifting tide of alliances that flows though many workplaces.

I apologise for my comments, I was intemperate.

Kerryanne, I'm sorry you feel that way, but I'll get over it.
Posted by Antiseptic, Friday, 29 July 2011 12:50:29 PM
Dear Antiseptic,

Thank You. I apologise as well.
Posted by Lexi, Friday, 29 July 2011 1:03:51 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. Page 11
  10. 12
  11. 13
  12. 14