The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Bullying?

Bullying?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. 11
  9. Page 12
  10. 13
  11. 14
  12. 15
  13. ...
  14. 24
  15. 25
  16. 26
  17. All
Lexi

Well I think we have seen seen the real meaning of bullying at least now. I mean real stuff people exposing others private information whether they are on center-link or not. Decent people I was taught speak up about that type of thing. On the other thread you see peoples names and associations dragged in that are not even on this site to defend themselves. I am just a simply honest person who speaks out for others. I am just wondering why nobody else cares at the utter unfairness of this- only me.
Is this the way of things here. I thought I was posting among decent people. That is the worst case of bullying & three clear breaks of any forum rules yet nobody says one word. Bullying & disgustingly low behavior. btw your welcome ammonite
Posted by Kerryanne, Thursday, 4 August 2011 8:36:19 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Kerryanne

That we cannot see each other only provides a facade for a limited time. Bullies have a way of revealing themselves, particularly when they make obviously false claims regarding others about whom they have no knowledge apart from the postings online.

There is a delete button provided by the moderator.

;)
Posted by Ammonite, Friday, 5 August 2011 9:20:39 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
[Deleted for breach of forum rules on discussing specific moderation decisions.]
Posted by Kerryanne, Friday, 5 August 2011 11:44:20 AM
kerryanne:"something whiney"

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
Posted by Antiseptic, Friday, 5 August 2011 12:27:53 PM
LOL, she's set up New Pomerania...

http://www.opiniononlineforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=512&p=687#p687

Too funny for words.
Posted by Antiseptic, Friday, 5 August 2011 12:49:59 PM
Antiseptic

I do not wish to be on bad terms with anybody but posting others names not here is unforgivable. Just like your owe Ammonite - I am sorry mate.

Lets see if your really a big enough man to say sorry.
As far as your thread goes I agree with you but remember ALP mentality comes into play here. You sound to me like somebody wh has employed staff - as I*

Dont you know yet the boss is always supposed to give more.

They want what you have & if you ask them to empty a bin when its not busy they run and complain they were bullied.

Yes the Saudis now fund civil libs too. Teach them to complain about everything. Hey, dont be a little old lady living in a council flat Aussie born because they wont worry. Saw a white Aussie set up arrested ( dreadful business) government corruption. We got her to Terry Ogorman . They used a bogey id arrested her in a false name.
good case. zip interest .

As for workers complaining every minute yep thats the old alp mentality gang up o the boss and destroy a nation.

Sure IF somebody is bullied they deserve EVERYTHING they get and a good kicking to go along with it.
I* am sticking up for whats fair and right for ALL & thats the difference.

Have a nice day
Posted by Kerryanne, Friday, 5 August 2011 12:52:11 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. 11
  9. Page 12
  10. 13
  11. 14
  12. 15