The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The Man who would be....GOD.

The Man who would be....GOD.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. 11
  13. 12
  14. 13
  15. All
You all really have nothing better to do with your time? The arguments you come up with.

Yeah, that's going to change things. I hope you are happy with yourselves. I don't get why some of you even bother to contribute here. Your knowledge is so limited. I'll give you an example: Like how the Americans, not all, but a lot of them only knows about their country. You try to talk to then about the rest of their world, their knowledge is close to zilch.

You can see how after 9/11, all the political leaders in the states made terrorist such importance there that even before knowing someone, the have already labelled them. Yea, keep believing everything you read and hear in the media, don't bother to hear the personal stories.

And you as an adult, will be so stubborn, even when you are wrong, you will keep coming up with your ridiculous theories, so you can feel better about yourself because you think you are right.

When are you going to stop thinking about you. When society can do that, then it will change.
Posted by jinny, Saturday, 13 November 2010 8:03:55 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Jinny,

I'm a bit puzzled by your attitude to OLO.

Why in the world would you frequent a site like OLO when you appear not to believe in debate, discussion and the frank dissemination of counter opinion. It is called "On Line Opinion", after all.

You do, however, seem to enjoy, and take every opportunity to have your say....would you deny your fellow posters the same privilege?
Posted by Poirot, Saturday, 13 November 2010 8:50:35 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Poirot,

I stumbled on this site because of personal circumstances. I know how forum works. A user post a problem, and the rest come up with a solution. What I don't get here, if all the ARGUING.

Discuss the was to resolve an issue. I don't have a problem with that. But this forum, the users like to personally attack other posters. That is what I am trying to state.

I got attacked and judged enough i reckon. I joined, to get an opinion, not to get judged. The forum should maintain on the topic, but from what I have noticed here, it becomes personal.

I felt hurt by some quite a bit of the postings. How can you post thing about someone else(ok, I do it as well), when you don't even know them?

I am just not used to so much fighting. My bad. and I will apologize for that.
Posted by jinny, Saturday, 13 November 2010 8:57:55 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Jinny,

You are right that things can become personal - although, if things get out of hand in that regard, Graham usually steps in.

Regarding your initial post. I believe you received some well-balanced feedback.

You appear to be quite an open and giving person and you tend to raise your own personal issues in your posts, and hence, you invite discussion on them.

I tend to agree with a lot of what you say about media brainwashing, however, I think you would be better served by not allowing fellow poster's argumentative tendencies to get under your skin.
Posted by Poirot, Saturday, 13 November 2010 9:16:16 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Thanks Poirot, I really appreciate that. Instead of some posters saying I need professional help. I think they need more professional help then I do. As i said somewhere before, don't understand english, go learn first. I can type in manglish which is more fun, but you all won't understand.

I don't know who Graham is. I have not had the luxury of meeting him.

Before I was quite updated with news, but now I know better. Because I have information of those actually IN THE NEWS. The Media tries to cover up everything, because they know their government will get blamed for the losses.. of life.

I posted a new topic this morning, it hasn't come out yet. Of course it will be up to the administrator. Freedom of speech? umm... where?

regarding this topic. I think all have been said. We all know what is happening and thank you for all the extra information.
Posted by jinny, Saturday, 13 November 2010 9:39:11 AM
Dear Poirot

You say:

//I did watch Beck one day//

and

//Beck performs...he is a performer....every move, grimace, faux tear and meaningful stare into space is scripted. I can't believe that you can't see that, Al.//

COMMENT.

P, one day is not really being fair to the bloke, or the information he shares.
Why not take the time to view the 10 part links (from Proxy) for the past 3 days alone on Soros ? If you do, you'll see that the rationality for Becks/Fox's concerns are Soros own words.. taken in context, from either video footage or Soros own publications.

Beck a Performer ? :) nooooooo.. never.. yee gads....how is that possible?

C'mon..I wasn't born yesterday..of COURSE he is a performer. A very colorful one at that. But it does not for a second mean the information is bogus!
Handling true information in a colorful 'performance' type way is just good TV....the core information though is even better history and public awareness which might just save us from 'The Boogey Man'.
Posted by ALGOREisRICH, Saturday, 13 November 2010 12:36:18 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. 11