The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Multiculturalism

Multiculturalism

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. ...
  12. 18
  13. 19
  14. 20
  15. All
ttbn, is the perfect One Nation candidate, he hates "wogs" believes every migrant who isn't white Anglo is a "terrorist", makes with numnut ramblings 5 times a day on this forum, yep he should be the perfect candidate for the Lovely Pauline. I'm sure he would do well with the redneck brigade and score half a percent of the vote, just like the rest of them.
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 25 July 2024 5:56:35 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
It all counts as culture.
mikk,
In that case, lying, inventing a past no-one can prove, parasitic hangers-on, fruitcakes such as the Woke etc etc are all culture ?
When I look at the difference between say people from PNG or the deep Amazon jungles & those from Africa or from a Caucasian blood line who now identify as indigenous in Australia I see massive discrepancies as to the definition of culture !
Culture evolved when some early humans managed to achieve a level of daily existence which afforded some spare time for activities not purely about existence but for indulgence of leisure and/or superstitious beliefs.
Wokeism is not culture, it's parasitism.
Posted by Indyvidual, Thursday, 25 July 2024 6:01:37 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard

Dear ttbn,

You wrote :

« I have to admit that I am disappointed that only idiots have shown any interest in the subject of multiculturalism … »

Are you sure of that, ttbn ?

Posted by Banjo Paterson, Thursday, 25 July 2024 8:18:14 AM
With the Albanese government and Labor state governments trying to sneak in a disguised version of the defeated Voice, we need a government that will not only drop official multiculturalism, but also get rid of other divisive policies such as symbolic acknowledgements of and welcomes to country and removing the aboriginal flag from government departments and functions.

Aboriginal quangos need to go too.

Most of all, there should be no immigrants from countries that obviously don't share our values. A total ban.
Posted by ttbn, Thursday, 25 July 2024 8:41:26 AM
Hi Foxy,
"I was born in this country."
- I find this kind of curious, because I think you are and always will be a migrant at heart.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Thursday, 25 July 2024 9:55:32 AM
Israeli historian Professoe Ilan Pappe said:

" History lies at the core of every conflict.
A true and unbiased understanding of the past offers the
possibility of peace. The distortion or manipulation of
history, in contrast, will only sow disaster."

Here are a few historical facts:

General Sir John Monash, of Jewish Polish ancestry - was the
Military Commander of the First World War who commanded the
13th Infantry Brigade before the war and shortly after its
outbreak became Commander of the 4th Brigade in Egypt with
whom he took part in the Gallipoli Campaign. In July 1916
he took charge of the newly raised 3rd Division in Northwestern
France and in May 1918 became Commander of the Australian Corps
which at the time was the largest Corps on the Western Front.

Additional history:

More than 200 Australians of Chinese heritage enlisted in the
Australian Imperial Force during World War I. Most of
these servicemen were born in Australia, descendents of
Chinese people who had migrated to Australia during the 1850s
Gold Rush.

Many who served were awarded medals for bravery.

Caleb James Shang was the most highly decorated
Chinese Australian who served in WWI.

Then of course there were so many other ancestries who also
contributed so much, including our First Nations people.
Thousands of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
have served in the Australian Defence Forces since 1860s and
possibly earlier. More than 1000 served in World War I and
over 4,000 in WWII.
Posted by Foxy, Thursday, 25 July 2024 10:07:14 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. ...
  12. 18