The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > There Is An Epidemic Of Gun Crime In Australia

There Is An Epidemic Of Gun Crime In Australia

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. 15
  9. Page 16
  10. 17
  11. 18
  12. 19
  13. 20
  14. 21
  15. All
Paul’s New Year Resolution.
“I’ll buy a dictionary and look up ‘epidemic’.”
Posted by Is Mise, Saturday, 31 December 2022 8:35:55 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi Paul1405,
Sounds like your going to have a great New Years with all the family around.
You're making me hungry already.

The statistics and reports from this new wave of COVID look like they have the potential to make gun crime stats look like a drop in the ocean.
If we leave it another week before we do something it will be too late.
It may even be too late already.

Happy New Years to you and your family.
- Same goes to all the other forum members.
May the next year be better that the one before it.
- Looking at the bigger picture though, it's not easy to be optimistic.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Saturday, 31 December 2022 9:21:57 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
G'day Issy,

No need to go down to Vinnies and see if they've got a 50c dictionary for you. I'll define "epidemic" for you as used in this context.

Gunnies, the so called law abiding ones, the ones the Shooters and Hooters and your SS mob put great store in referring to in their propaganda. With 45,000 legal guns now unaccounted for in Australia, probably now in criminal hands, and up to 60 a week being "stolen" from the so called law abiding Gunnies through the actions of "cleanskins" (previously defined) I would call that an EPIDEMIC. The "cleanskins" have engaged in so much black market criminal gun dealing that, there is now enough guns in society to kill every man, woman and child in the country.

Issy, you have spoken of your "gambling problem" and your problems with the Tax Office, Please do not be tempted, leave the illegal activity to your mates down at your local shooting gallery. BTW Is your mate Tony still club President?
Posted by Paul1405, Saturday, 31 December 2022 9:36:24 AM
Happy New Year, “NoReference” Paul.

My good Muslim mate in India has dared me to do a Master of Arts, per the medium of Hindi, as he’s offered to pay all costs, refundable if I fail; I’ve taken him up on the offer.

So it’s farewell to OLO for a while, it’s been fun using you.as an example of the lying capabilities of the Greens, the feedback has been very positive.
Posted by Is Mise, Saturday, 31 December 2022 12:49:08 PM
Issy, good luck and all the best with your undertaking, anything worthwhile takes sacrifice and effort, I know you are a determined old @#$@&%, so I'll bet you'll make it in the end, safe journey.

Its been fun giving you the razz for all these years, if your bro Tony is out of that Peruvian prison after doing a ten stretch for gun running, maybe he can fill in for while your away. We can start off discussing wombats.

hasta la vista baby!
Posted by Paul1405, Saturday, 31 December 2022 1:31:52 PM
Paul,

I looked up the no of gun deaths in Aus and the deaths were so low that Aus was not even put on the chart.

Is this a genuine thread or yet another BS posting by you.

"In contrast to the U.S. and Latin America, gun deaths are extremely rare in countries like Japan, the United Kingdom, Norway, and Australia."
Posted by shadowminister, Saturday, 31 December 2022 4:56:02 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. 15
  9. Page 16
  10. 17
  11. 18
  12. 19