The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Some will not integrate > Comments

Some will not integrate : Comments

By John Stone, published 25/11/2005

John Stone argues the Federal Government is not facing the reality of an exclusive Islamic culture.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 28
  7. 29
  8. 30
  9. Page 31
  10. 32
  11. 33
  12. 34
  13. 35
  14. 36
  15. 37
  16. All
This is the last post I am writing on this topic. Robert, most Arab and Lebanese Australians are from Christian backgrounds. Most of the Lebanese gang leaders inside and outside of jail are of Christian backgrounds. When we speak of people of Middle Eastern background, inevitably the finger will be pointed at Coptics and Maronites and Orthodox and other Christian groups.

Anyway, I hope everyone has an excellent Christmas.
Posted by Irfan, Sunday, 11 December 2005 5:51:28 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
IRF 'cut and run ?' sorry won't do, you made a serious allegation, and I hope you can back it up with solid evidence as you seem to like.
Make sure also your 'evidence' is tracable to sources.
Thanx

Michael Kanaan triple murder, in Jail(The only 'Christian' name I can find)

Ziad Abdulrazak (Murdered in Greenacre shooting)
Ali Abdulrazak (Murdered outside Lakemba Mosque)
Saleh Jamal (Lakemba Police Station drive by - In jail in Lebanon)
Wassim Al Asaad (Lakemba Police Station drive by)
Bilal Skaf (rape, Pakistani)
Mohammed Skaf (rape, Pakistani)
Mohammed Dib (Murderer of Edward Lee) Telopea St boys
Moustapha Dib (same) Telopea st boys.

All Muslims except Kanaan.

If you know of any others Ifran. please list them, I'm as interested as anyone. The impression clearly created by Tim Priests 'inside information/ on the spot experience as a frontline policeman clearly implicates the "Muslim Males of Telopea st" (and their associates) as the main perpetrators of ethnic Lebanese crime. Priest also observed that among Christian Lebanese, such crimes were noticably absent.

Apart from this, it does not matter whether the males of 'Middle Eastern appearance' were of traditional Christian background or Islamic , if they acted as reported, they deserve everything they get under the Law. People who call themselves Christian, are just that..'called' Christian, they cannot know the Lord as a personal reality in their lives
Posted by BOAZ_David, Sunday, 11 December 2005 9:05:18 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Irfan, I'm going to try and draw you back into the discussion. If you look through my posts hopefully you will see that I am not a muslim basher. I am an agnostic australian born with a strong concern for a fair go all round. Most of my posts on the topic are probably on the pro-muslim side of the discussions because the attacks on muslims on so many of these threads seem particularly unreasonable.

My comments and questions are a legitimate attempt to understand this issue. Your most recent post is the first time I have seen any suggestion that the gangs in question may not be from a muslim background. My next comment is unfortunately going to sound like the voice of the opposition (and that scares me) but your responses so far have seemed evasive to me.

If the gangs are not from muslim backgrounds proof of that could make a massive difference to the opinions of those who are currently concerned but not convinced. If on the other hand you are ducking for cover that sends a very different message.

Please confront this issue openly and frankly, if there are sources we can look at which back up your claim then tell us what they are. Think of the fun some of us will be able to have posting calls for the halting of christain immigration because of the actions of these gangs (kidding BD).

Tossing in a claim like that with no backup and announcing that you will not post again on the topic is harmfull.

R0bert
Posted by R0bert, Sunday, 11 December 2005 10:17:35 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
RObert

Well said!

Listen Irf!

Kay
Posted by kalweb, Sunday, 11 December 2005 10:45:40 PM
I could name at least 10 prominent Lebanese & Arab Christian crime figures in jail. But what would that show? What would it prove?

Further, a report from the NSW Bureau of Crime Statistics released in 1994 shows that gang-rape is more common in Maitland than Bankstown. Perhaps B-D could point us to the mosques and substantial Muslim groups in Maitland.

Are we also aware of the fact that more than half of all persons in jail suffer from psychiatric illnesses? Does that mean we demonise persons with depression, schizophrenia or other such people, whether their illness is induced by deliberate drug use or not?

This discussion is going nowhere because there are people on this forum who are determined to hate Muslims. I cannot control what is in people's hearts, regardless of what facts I show. Seriously, if Jesus returned and declared himself a Muslim, some people here would reject him and want him expelled from the country.

By the way, B-D, the Skaf boys are about as Pakistani as Ariel Sharon is Palestinian. Or as you are Catholic.

Anyway, I have to go to sleep. Real life keeps me busy. Which is more than what I can say about some of the lunatic fringe that congregate here.
Posted by Irfan, Sunday, 11 December 2005 11:14:59 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Robert,

"proof of that could make a massive difference to the opinions"
"If on the other hand you are ducking for cover that sends a very different message."

"Tossing in a claim like that with no backup" ... "is harmfull."

I tried to tell u that robert ...back when FH made up a Bosnian war atroicity
http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?article=3856

But, it's great to see you change your mind on honisty and I'm glad to see you ask some questions!

Ifran,
"and i mean REAL evidence. not some stupid report about some tabloid journo's disturbed cronulla tan.
Posted by Irfan, Friday, 9 December 2005 4:22:11 PM"

Are quotes from islamic rapists in a court of law REAL enough?

http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/gang-rapist-claims-right-to-assault/2005/12/09/1134086806845.html
Posted by meredith, Sunday, 11 December 2005 11:45:42 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 28
  7. 29
  8. 30
  9. Page 31
  10. 32
  11. 33
  12. 34