The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Its not really flooding

Its not really flooding

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. 11
  13. 12
  14. All
ALTRAV,

It's easy to see you're an avid LNP supporter.

Maybe you could get a job organising Saturday night LNP get-togethers at Parliament House.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Monday, 22 March 2021 7:28:44 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Mr O, thanks for the thought, but I think I'll pass, what with all the orgies and going's on, up on the hill, I don't think I could handle having so many females to choose from, let alone trying to keep up with their sexual demands, by all reports.
If we take these reports/reporters seriously, we have a very sexually active bunch of female politicians.
All that power and pose must go to their head and converts into an aphrodisiac, and before you know it, trouble in the house.
We already know that the men are ALWAYS on the prowl seeking their next victim, or so it is reported by the very honest and unbiased media.
So it is obvious and only natural, that when any pollies come into secluded contact with one of the opposite sex, that they naturally engage in perfectly natural activities.
Such as closed door meetings.
Top level, private discussions.
Extremely high level discussions involving a lot of posturing and maneuvering.
So you see Mr O, I don't think I would have the time to comply with such top level demands, as I would be very busy with the business of (verbal) intercourse on the floor of the chamber.
But once more, thank you for your kind suggestion.
Posted by ALTRAV, Monday, 22 March 2021 8:03:33 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
ALTRAV,

I was talking about the Saturday night LNP Bake Offs.

I haven't got a clue what you're talking about with all your sex and orgies of the hill.

I'm a nice clean Christian boy and would never dream of joining up with all those LNP swingers.

Let them burn in Hell I say . . . . . Let them burn in Hell.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Monday, 22 March 2021 8:39:58 PM
Mr O, I hearest thou!
And lord said, gather my flock, and come unto me.
And the sheeple complied, and they all came together unto him in a glorious gush of love.
And the Lord anointed the big house on the hill and named it Parliament house, where all those within find love and affection from each other and the many who interact within.
May the Lord be with them, and with each other.
AMEN!
Posted by ALTRAV, Monday, 22 March 2021 11:11:01 PM
Of course it's not really flooding, except where it is. Pity the poor buggers with homes in low lying areas. The joke is that my weekly grocery order is supposed to be delivered tomorrow afternoon, & by then I most definitely will be flooded in. If the roads are open in the morning, I might go buy some cat & dog food, I don't see why the pets should suffer from all this global cooling.

Picked up an extra 100 liters of diesel for the generator this afternoon as the power generally goes out when the roads do. That will give me an extra 3 days power. Thank god for diesel.
Posted by Hasbeen, Monday, 22 March 2021 11:35:07 PM
Hasbeen,
>What is now needed is a class action against Flannery for damages by all who built on possible flood plains since
>his grand bit of pontification, to send the monster broke, & stop others of his ilk from lying to the public.

Wow, you really are delusional! Do you regard everyone you dislike as a monster?

Flannery is not responsible for the stupidity of others. I very much doubt anyone did make a decision to build on a floodplain because of anything he said, but even if anyone has, he's not liable as he's committed no tort.

Not only that, but EVENTS SHOWED HIM TO BE CORRECT! Because of the dryness of the soil, the rain that came n 2008 was insufficient to fill the dams, and the drought didn’t properly end until 2010.

Bazz,
We're not at the solar peak, we're well past it - see https://skepticalscience.com/solar-activity-sunspots-global-warming.htm
Posted by Aidan, Tuesday, 23 March 2021 2:18:31 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. 11