The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Its not really flooding

Its not really flooding

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 10
  11. 11
  12. 12
  13. All
Several times here, Flannery has been referred to as an 'expert'. But he's not. He has no climate credentials.

Like Gore and Kerry and Greta and myriad others, he is just a press personality who made his fortune by telling the alarmist community what they want to hear irrespective of the facts.
Posted by mhaze, Monday, 22 March 2021 5:50:34 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
mhaze, hear, hear!
Good to hear another voice of reason, truth and common sense.
Posted by ALTRAV, Monday, 22 March 2021 6:24:39 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
mhaze & ALTRAV,

If Flannery and others are wrong about AGW then you have nothing to worry about.

I acknowledge AGW and I am one of those who believe THE PROBLEM IS NOW TOO BIG TO FIX.

I suppose in the long run it will be the Australian voter who decides whether or not AGW is real. When the bushfires and the floods become too much to handle people will get rid of the LNP know-all-know-nothings and put people into power who understand the problems.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Monday, 22 March 2021 6:34:49 AM
All this arguing may well turn out to be a mirage as there is an
another factor in that we are presently at the peak of a temperature
cycle caused by the sun. This is the the same cycle as Roman Warming,
Medieval Warm period, Maunder Minimum and the present Modern Warm
period all separated by 600 to 1000 years.
We will know pretty much for certain in 100 years as we will be well
into the decline to the next cold period.
This will occur whether the CO2 global warming is true or not.
Whether it would overcome the current effect of CO2 I do not know
but who wants to argue with the sun ?
Posted by Bazz, Monday, 22 March 2021 8:28:59 AM
PS the cycle is not the Ice Age cycle which is many thousands of years long.
Posted by Bazz, Monday, 22 March 2021 8:42:05 AM
I really think that Professor Tim Flummery should be shewn more respect.
Posted by Is Mise, Monday, 22 March 2021 8:52:39 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 10
  11. 11
  12. 12