The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Its not really flooding

Its not really flooding

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. 11
  13. 12
  14. All
Way back in the days of Governor Macquarrie his surveyors when laying pot the boundaries of future farms along the Nepean River asked the local tribes where the water rose to when there were floods; based on this advice they defined planting, grazing and building areas.

Later and wiser minds allowed buildings on the flood-prone areas, after all, what would the Aboriginals know?
Posted by Is Mise, Monday, 22 March 2021 5:23:49 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
SR, so to be clear, are you saying that GW is causing water shortages, or are you saying that GW is NOT causing water shortages, AND has nothing to do with weather patterns or for that matter, even CC, if it is to be believed as a thing at all?
Because there seems to be a belief that ANY form of extreme weather activity is the direct result of GW or CC, which I, and a growing number of people, world wide, absolutely reject!
Posted by ALTRAV, Monday, 22 March 2021 5:31:36 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Mr O, "The scientific community.....".
Which scientific community is that?
Is that the same ones that reside in this mythical wonderland that only Paul and Foxy live in, or are they out here amongst us in the real world?
I can tell you, as a matter of fact, that 97% of scientists, did NOT in fact agree to the GW, CC mantra.
That was a farcical story which began back in the 20th century and embellished and massaged into what it is today by such liars and con-men as Obummer and of course, king Con himself; Mr Al Gore!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRRXZ1B5foE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewJ6TI8ccAw

Just to submit two of many more, although I doubt any of you alarmist children will accept that this whole GW thing is just another con by a particular filthy scum-bag group with no conscience, morals, or ethics, just greed and averace and complete disregard for their fellow human beings who they regard as irrelevant and prime targets to be physically, financially and emotionally abused.
Posted by ALTRAV, Monday, 22 March 2021 6:03:34 PM
ALTRAV,

To be frank, I don't think you would be able to tell a scientist from your Saturday night magician at the local Seniors Community get-together.

I'm sure you mean well old timer but when it comes to discussing science I would advise you take a seat and just listen to what the experts have to say.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Monday, 22 March 2021 6:42:04 PM
ALTRAV,

If you ever tire of watching the magician at the local Senior's why not hop onto this:

http://www.canberratimes.com.au/story/7178264/staffers-who-shared-explicit-images-in-parliament-house-should-prepare-to-pack-their-bags-birmingham/

Those Libs & Nats have all the fun. Canberra or Bust!

I wonder what Jen would say about this.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Monday, 22 March 2021 7:06:39 PM
Mr O, when I decide to discuss science will be the day I accept PC as my first language.
To correct your mis-guided and jaded mind-set, I have no interest nor have I ever conveyed or purported any indication of my being interested in or having any scientific knowledge what-so-ever.
No, you see I nor anyone else has to be an expert at anything.
You only have to have an inquisitive mind or demeanor and have TRUTH as your basic foundation for life and what you believe in.
So, as there is always many sides to EVERY story, but only ONE is the truth, I am pre-disposed to seek out that ONE truth at the behest of all the other lies and propositions being attempted to be promoted as the TRUTH.
Remember, there can only ever be ONE TRUTH!
BTW, I ask again; Which EXPERTS are they?
Did you bother to watch the video's I provided?
No, I didn't think so.
Until you do, please do us all a favour on here, if you are a climate alarmist, please don't comment any further on matters of climate, because it is obvious that YOU also have no idea of the difference between a magician and a scientist.
WATCH THE VIDEO'S!
Posted by ALTRAV, Monday, 22 March 2021 7:20:26 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. 11