The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > What if its all for nothing

What if its all for nothing

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 30
  7. 31
  8. 32
  9. Page 33
  10. 34
  11. 35
  12. 36
  13. ...
  14. 49
  15. 50
  16. 51
  17. All
runner, the reality is too painful for you, so you create a false "what if" alternative, saying "It would not matter if there was no deaths in the US, you would still find fault." That's not the reality, there are tens of thousands of deaths in America, that's the reality I am commenting on.

I've never been much interested in American domestic politics, and I've not commented greatly in the past on that subject here. I understand Trump's "opponent" for the top job is another Trump with half a brain, that must be some improvement, but we must still pity the American people. Trump was, as I understand it, at one time the "star" on some low budget TV show, I never tuned in. Now he is the "star" on the stage of the real world. Unfortunately on the telly he could act the complete goat being the jerk-off he is, and people could all have a laugh, with no harm done. The reality is the above things, the virus, deaths, in the real world are much more serious, and no laughing matter.

I note your time on the Forum has never seen you make any positive comment about The Greens or their politicians, maybe you are also biased.
Posted by Paul1405, Saturday, 18 April 2020 5:39:23 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
There's a part that doesn't make any sense to me which is the fact there were internal documents within US military and government warning about the potential effect of COVID-19 in either late December or early January.

So why was Trump saying it's only a flu, it'll be gone in a week or so?

There's really only 2 reasonable answers:

1. His advisers were walking him off a cliff;
2. He was misinforming the public deliberately.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Saturday, 18 April 2020 11:58:35 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi Paul,

Can this sort of idiocy really be true ?

http://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/coronavirus-backlash-us-citizens-protest-on-streets-in-zombie-hordes/news-story/ccd6d61a96e13f3c0488b2cc09779964

God help America.

Joe
Posted by loudmouth2, Saturday, 18 April 2020 12:58:23 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi Joe, unfortunately its true,

"President Trump is seen to be encouraging the protests. A day after Mr Trump gave U.S. governors a road map for recovering from the pandemic’s financial pain and told them they could call the shots, he egged on demonstrators in Democratic states in a series of tweets: “LIBERATE MINNESOTA!” “LIBERATE MICHIGAN!” “LIBERATE VIRGINIA.”

Did you see the way Trump stood over Dr Anthony Fauci as he backtracked after saying lives could have been saved if the Administration had acted earlier. Trump stood over Fauci like some kind of Hitler.
Posted by Paul1405, Saturday, 18 April 2020 1:52:31 PM
Meanwhil this is how a progressive country gets on the front foot in assisting its citizens and doesn't have them having to mass outside centrelink offices.

http://youtu.be/xU_P0m-_EmE
Posted by SteeleRedux, Saturday, 18 April 2020 4:32:28 PM
thanks Paul and Steelie for your daily dose of Trump Derangement Syndrome. Not nearly as entertaining as the lying liberal left leaning media but I suppose you filter your narrative through them anyway.
Posted by runner, Saturday, 18 April 2020 5:47:29 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 30
  7. 31
  8. 32
  9. Page 33
  10. 34
  11. 35
  12. 36