The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > What if its all for nothing

What if its all for nothing

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 27
  7. 28
  8. 29
  9. Page 30
  10. 31
  11. 32
  12. 33
  13. ...
  14. 49
  15. 50
  16. 51
  17. All
How can anyone be so dumb.

"reverse domestic violence" is when it can be shown that it was actually started by the female.
Posted by Hasbeen, Thursday, 16 April 2020 11:45:51 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"reverse domestic violence" is when it can be shown that it was actually started by the female."

ie about one in three of all DV cases.
Posted by mhaze, Thursday, 16 April 2020 12:12:32 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear mhaze,

So you want to be able to vote for Trump? Well there is one hell of an easy fix for that mate. Emigrate now. In fact I will stump up a few hundred quid as a starter for a one way ticket for you.

Don't get me wrong, I find the buffoon highly entertaining. Every day he does something to blow my mind. Today it was holding up the distribution of the $1200 stimulus cheques because he wanted his name on each and every one, this is despite it being a Congressional initiative. His narcissism know no bounds.

“The issue boils down to a simple question: What matters more during a crisis, getting stimulus checks to individuals in need as quickly as possible or ensuring that the checks bear President Trump’s name? Sadly, the Treasury Department and Trump believe the latter.”
http://www.forbes.com/sites/shaharziv/2020/04/15/trumps-narcissism-may-delay-your-1200-stimulus-check/#301539de6180

Now there are active protests from Trump supporters about isolation initiatives in some States.
http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/upset-with-gov-whitmer-protesters-bring-lansing-to-a-halt-during-operation-gridlock

All stirred on by Trump's political appointees like the current US ambassador to Germany.

“The tension has prompted Republican lawmakers and supporters of the president to publicly call for Americans to defy their local orders, claiming they infringe on constitutional rights. On Monday, Richard Grenell, acting director of the Office of National Intelligence and the U.S. ambassador to Germany, posted a photo of the Bill of Rights on Instagram with a title “Signed Permission Slip to Leave Your House.” Below the post, in the caption, Grenell wrote “Love this!” A reporter tweeted the post after its publishing saying: “Seems the top US intelligence chief ADNI ⁦@RichardGrenell⁩ isn’t a fan of the stay at home orders.” Grenell responded: “‘Seems’ Grenell is a fan of the Constitution to me.””
http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/politics/a32160723/michigan-protests-coronavirus-lockdown-conservatives/

But what this really boils down to is you would be perfectly happy if the ideology of the orange buffoon were running this country even though our 60 odd death toll would instead be sitting at 3,000.

Utter Trump derangement syndrome. Away with you.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Thursday, 16 April 2020 12:24:16 PM
SR,

You should write more concisely. Anyone reading your posts would think you have a pathological hatred of the US president. When we all know its an ignorant hatred of the US president.

Unfortunately, even if I could get to the US now I wouldn't be able to vote for him. You have to be a US citizen to do that. You probably don't know that since your imbued with DNC rhetoric where all illegals are allowed to vote...as long as they vote the right (left?) way.

I couldn't help but notice that you went very silent about Trump's rhetoric after I posed the video about the Obamessiah's troubles when the teleprompter wasn't on.

Still, SR, only another 4 1/2 years and your nightmare will be over.
Posted by mhaze, Thursday, 16 April 2020 12:52:11 PM
Hi SR,

Yes, I suspect that this turd of a man will go down in history as by far the worst President that the US has ever had.

With the daily number of new COVID-9 cases barely flattening, or flattening at a very high level, and with much of small-town US to be infected yet (although it's possible that god will provide), the US could be in for a longer lock-out than most other countries, which, in Drumpf's view, would be bad for [his] business. So he has been dragging his heels from the beginning on all of this: a minor outbreak no worse than the flu, it would be all over by Easter, and the US would be back in business. And anyway, it's all the WHO's fault. It's never the Duck's fault.

And on top of all that, Drumpf is encouraging a bidding war between states for PPE, which could risk the very fabric of the Union.

So what do you think of a Democratic ticket of Biden and a certain well-known and highly-respected Black woman as his running mate ?

Maybe a bit late now, but I'd be happy to migrate to the US to vote for that :)

Cheers,

Joe
Posted by loudmouth2, Thursday, 16 April 2020 1:00:53 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hasbeen,

Sorry but there is no such thing as "reverse domestic violence". I did a search on the web and couldn't find it mentioned at all.

However, there is domestic violence against boys and men as distinct from domestic violence against women if that is what you are implying.

Maybe you can take this up with the other members of your The Forum's Old Farts Club over a Bundy & Coke telling each other BS stories about how you were the first man on Mars and other such wondrous feats.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Thursday, 16 April 2020 1:20:39 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 27
  7. 28
  8. 29
  9. Page 30
  10. 31
  11. 32
  12. 33