The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > What if its all for nothing

What if its all for nothing

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 28
  7. 29
  8. 30
  9. Page 31
  10. 32
  11. 33
  12. 34
  13. ...
  14. 49
  15. 50
  16. 51
  17. All
Dear mhaze,

Oh I think my posts are pretty clear.

You wrote; “Anyone reading your posts would think you have a pathological hatred of the US president. When we all know its an ignorant hatred of the US president.”

Don't be a dropkick. I don't hate the fool, I enjoy him. He brightens my day. I find it revealing and delightful the contortions you lot have had to go through to support his crazy narcissistic behavior and somehow turn his buffonery and incompetence into a virtue.

Your excuse “Unfortunately, even if I could get to the US now I wouldn't be able to vote for him. You have to be a US citizen to do that.” is easily solved, just become a US citizen. It would do me a favour if you were to renounce your Australian citizenship while you are at it. He is and will forever be your president, it will be a match made in heaven. I wish you all the best with its consumation.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Thursday, 16 April 2020 1:27:15 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"Don't be a dropkick. I don't hate the fool, I enjoy him. He brightens my day. I find it revealing and delightful the contortions you lot have had to go through to support his crazy narcissistic behavior and somehow turn his buffonery and incompetence into a virtue."

Lol
Posted by Armchair Critic, Friday, 17 April 2020 3:20:50 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Certainly the dummy spitting, the tantrums, the lies, the conspiracies performed daily by those with Trump Derangement syndrome is entertaining.
Posted by runner, Friday, 17 April 2020 4:13:48 PM
Dear runner,

I'm afraid there was a slight miswording in your post. Here is probably what you meant to put;

"Certainly the dummy spitting, the tantrums, the lies, the conspiracies performed daily by Trump..."

Who can forget the Corona virus was 'fake news' at one stage driven by the Democrats. All highly entertaining.

But if yo want to see Trump Derangement Syndrome at its finest who could go past this from the US Ambassador to Denmark;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZ4RX5PsnFM

This is so much bloody fun.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Friday, 17 April 2020 4:30:07 PM
Runner,

Wow. Talk about pot, kettle :)

But no, it's not entertaining, more like frightening and disastrous. This virus hasn't got into the smaller US cities and towns yet, so Drumpf might be dopey (or opportunist) enough to lift restrictions just at a time when community transmission is hitting those areas - from which, I suspect, medical and support personnel have left to tend to the crisis in the big cities.

And the cities have barely reached their flattening of the curve, with deaths still at horrific levels. Long way to go yet :(

But of course, it won't be his fault, it's bound to be someone else's. It's always someone else's.

Joe
Posted by loudmouth2, Friday, 17 April 2020 4:31:43 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
yeah Steelie and Loudmouth

Obviously your Trump Dreangement syndrome leads you to ignore the number of democrat mayors and Nancy Pelosi celebrating and telling people to join in on the Chinese New Year despite warnings. Nothing like a bit of selective amnesia. But carry on your hating.
Posted by runner, Friday, 17 April 2020 5:38:21 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 28
  7. 29
  8. 30
  9. Page 31
  10. 32
  11. 33
  12. 34