The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Greens Popular?

Greens Popular?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. 12
  9. Page 13
  10. 14
  11. 15
  12. All
Belly,

Now reading back your comments you complain about the PM over and over. Could it be your problem is that the PM is a women. You rave on about Rudd who has been the biggest problem for alp in its history. Of course people felt sorry to see his fall from power. Standing there saying goodbye. We wouldnt be human if we didnt feel a bit sorry for anybody in that position. Gillard did what had to be done. Every single thing the opposite throw in the face of alp is a Rudd disaster. He wouldnt talk to anybody abused people left right and center. Even when things were proven a disaster and he was asked to pull the schemes he refused. According to you i read bring Rudd back. Your must be on another planet. As soon as somebody posts a comment that doesn't fit in with your opinions you abuse people left right and center. Alp have never had the reins alone and would not have been there with Gillards dealings with the others.
You call her all sorts of names. Now remember I am no longer with alp but I cant help by be annoyed at your disloyalty.
If your a member of a party you dont go posting anti that party all over the net. I too am still waiting to hear your comments about Tasmania. Yes belly the greens are popular and if alp wake up I can see the two running the country quite well .
You could not have done that with Rudd but with Gillard there is still a chance but hard because Rudd stuffed up so badly.
Posted by Underbelly, Monday, 1 August 2011 9:42:26 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
KerryAnne this will with no room for change be the last time we speak.
If I am wrong, and I do not believe I am I will eat the humble pie.
I see you as a person who posted here under another name.
Controlling and demanding we clashed often.
I said I was not going to respond to that person and you under this name again.
I offered an olive branch, addressed you here, those posts however reminded you I thought it unwise to continually divert threads.
In the past a PALE poster, it was often hard to know who was who, even bought a Friend/mate/ family member? to back them up in the guise of an independent poster.
I remember the combative nature, the seeming joy in starting a word war, I too remember a poster who assisted in getting details from my private life.
He passed them on to pale,about the only group talking to him.
But HE NOT PALE used that information against me.
So with respect, if I have, and I do not think I have insulted you, please assist by never referring to me again.
PS you, like that other poster blindly say any one you fall out with is another poster I have never posted here other than as me, have you?
Posted by Belly, Monday, 1 August 2011 3:57:46 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Banjo, I do not think Carbon tax will be a reason we have already lost the next election.
I understand the con trick and self interest behind the fraudulent opposition to it but it will in time be world wide.
Never forget never forgive fellow believers a CONSERVATION party the GREENS are the reason we do not have an ETS now.
By the time the next federal election comes around, is it understood how One Nation died-ed?
Both party's will by true radical actions understand the Greens are a danger.
Who thinks both party's will not crush the greens.
Or are we to be ruled by the 12% not the 88%
How many ALP voters want Bob Brown out front telling of our getting bills passed.
Posted by Belly, Monday, 1 August 2011 4:07:04 PM
Hey Belly,

Regarding your suspicions of a certain poster posting under an alias to defend another poster/s - I think you might be onto something there. all very cloak and dagger, don't you think...but not really that clever because each poster's style is pretty revealing.
We all know how much sock puppetry is frowned upon on this forum.
Anyway to the sock puppet (or the "very close associate")....perhaps next time you'll choose a racier user name - something like "The Flash of Lightning" or "The Caped Crusader"...give your agenda a bit more of oomph - one needs all the help one can get in cut and thrust of berating fellow posters for their opinions.
Posted by Poirot, Monday, 1 August 2011 4:30:26 PM
I intend to TRY to explain my concerns about the Greens.
First I often use the term impacts.
So I will start with boat people and the impacts of Green policy's,and what I see as likely actions, if they had the power.
I think the greens would process boat arrivals much quicker.
And that only a few known to be a danger would not be kept in this country.
I think an IMPACT of that would be many more boats, many thousands more migrants/refugees.
I think too, it is futile to remind greens/refugee advocates and the like, these people select them selves to come here not our government.
IMPACTS of boat people/refugees on Australian politics /public opinion.
Abbott is not the only voice in this debate, surely only a heartless few are unaware of the pain and suffering, even these who have the wealth to pay so much to come here go through every day.
John Winston Howard tapped into Australian middle ground fears and dislikes of arrivals this way, uninvited.
He won an election because he knew how to farm existing public opinion.
Now yes , I see this subject being used, miss used in fact, by conservatives interested only in polling.
It could not be used if majority's did not share those concerns and views.
Not one sided use! Greens/groups of refugee advocates, a strange but seen very much in this country group of lawyers and legal people.
This group wants the spot light, at any cost, it tells the world we are xenophobic, even racist.
Stands out side Immigration detention centers giving advice to refugee protesters how to get publicity.
Continued.
Posted by Belly, Tuesday, 2 August 2011 5:24:11 AM
I hope I have put a case that Greens and such if in power would bring far more boat people to this country.
It is my view and such an open gate would bring at least 20.000 a year.
I want to look at the use of the word REFUGEE here.
In the 1970,and 1980,s Vietnam boats people came and faced both open arms and xenophobia, they fled horrible changes from government and threats of death.
Todays refugees flee a life that has always been about the same constant wars/corruption and some how they come with thousands of dollars spent to get here.
Look at the Malaysian solution, it brings 5 for one,yet that is forgotten by the left and pilloried by the right.
Our country's population can not grow forever.
We can not save the world by bringing our own living standards down.
More Australians want an end to boat people than not.
How can minority's ask even at the cost of election oblivion, any party to with deliberate for thought take actions the majority does not want.
Is it wrong to say world wide today 10 million people are refugees looking for a home.
Maybe 20 million on the verge of starvation.
And that, at the blink of an eye those two figures can double triple or be ten times todays in 3 months.
Australia is no empty paddock we, nothing to do with CARBON TAX pay too much for electricity and petroleum , nothing to do with tax or peak oil.
Too little supplier too much demand, growth? we grow and rush toward our own third world place to sit!
Posted by Belly, Tuesday, 2 August 2011 5:45:34 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. 12
  9. Page 13
  10. 14
  11. 15
  12. All