The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > RSPCA should stick to its knitting

RSPCA should stick to its knitting

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. 14
  9. Page 15
  10. 16
  11. 17
  12. 18
  13. ...
  14. 23
  15. 24
  16. 25
  17. All
suzeonline

Thanks for the advise but they would never find me here anyway. The last stranger around these ways was three years ago and he was lost.

I will consider taking my number off. Give it some thought

I want to be clear I am NOT an animal rights activist. I am just an ordinary member of the public outraged by what I saw.

I was lucky to know other people who have been telling me about this and paid for a site that anybody can use unlimited at any time to talk on anything.

I intend to use it to bring this government to their senses!
Its not rocket science to kill them here.

Kerryanne
Posted by Kerryanne, Sunday, 12 June 2011 12:54:02 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Kerryanne

Power to you.
Posted by Ammonite, Sunday, 12 June 2011 1:01:12 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I just wrote and deleted two posts full of satire , answering the anti yabby emotionalism in those threads.
Then unlike my wish to counter Punch , said no do not bother.
yabby stay solid you're closer to truth than most.
PS no idea we had another place to post here not intending to do so, stay down here in the bleachers but may look once in a while.
But Mary indeed had a little Lamb and was it tasty!
Posted by Belly, Sunday, 12 June 2011 1:08:51 PM
#Indonesia#

Just by the way Yabby, from little old Kerryanne, Indonesia pulled out on us in the first place. Reduced intake up to 75% so the industry knew well before that there little trade was going to be in trouble. I don't understand or know much about some of the things people have posted on here but i do know about cattle. I ran cattle on my Island for 20 + years and we can to swim them back and forth. No fancy trucks .

So why did MLA and the other parasites not start putting our tax payers dollars into our own infrastructure right away.

We should make no mistake this isnt the farmers fault who get slugged with fees to these grubs - its the industry - the middle men in MLA and elsewhere

Just because you would now term me a housewife don't think none of us understand how the industry- I said the industry has pulled the wool over farmers eyes - because my family were one of them.

All the farmers around where I live now here in Tasi are disgusted by what MLA and the Government have led them into.
If i had know it was this bad I would have helped as much as i could - long ago.
The INDUSTRY KNEW Indonesia were reducing 75% well before this so STOP blaming the decent people and get the industry to get out of the way because farmers need them like a hole in the head.

I assume your a victim of MLA too. I am sorry they have miss led you but too wrongs don't make a right Yabby
http://www.opiniononlineforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=496

Kerryanne
Posted by Kerryanne, Sunday, 12 June 2011 1:17:26 PM
NZ found it easy to fall back on the ban they have on live exports.
They do not have the quality's or quantity's needed by Indonesia.
Indonesia has threatened us with international trade actions so it is not as if they do not want our meat.
Yabby, we are cornered, just maybe by vegans.
Nice bit of mutton for tea so still eating as most do.
Posted by Belly, Sunday, 12 June 2011 5:01:54 PM
No Belly, I don't think anyone on this thread has said they were vegans so far?
One doesn't have to eat only non-animal products to show they care for animals.
I want to eat lamb, but I don't want to see them cruelly killed so I can eat it.
Posted by suzeonline, Sunday, 12 June 2011 7:16:09 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. 14
  9. Page 15
  10. 16
  11. 17
  12. 18