The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > What do you think should be done about 'breeding pure breeds to death' for cosmetics?

What do you think should be done about 'breeding pure breeds to death' for cosmetics?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 15
  7. 16
  8. 17
  9. Page 18
  10. 19
  11. 20
  12. 21
  13. 22
  14. 23
  15. All
See I thought I'd just wait until someone else said something so I could figure it out.

Then I was gonna swagger by all cool like and go "yeah course I knew, I saw it, I planned it" but then I started dwelling on your "baited breath" comment and got bad visuals then I stupidly started randomly holding my breath.

I don't know what I did Forrest. I don't.

Oh crap, dog breeders... "of course my mum bought some ribbons for that dress I had". Sorry Exam me and hubby were tapped out and all I had left was a small female child who is a bit fashion obsessed right now.
Posted by The Pied Piper, Saturday, 19 September 2009 3:37:34 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
PP

<< Bronwyn did you get out the wrong side of the bed, trip over your dog, and break your funny bone? >>

Ah silly me! The soapbox jibe to Protagoras was a joke. Well, blow me down. Perhaps you're right, I must be losing my sense of humour. Perhaps you'd better explain to me what was funny about it.

And if you can't well I'm sure Forrest will be able to. He can obviously see the funny side in all of this.
Posted by Bronwyn, Saturday, 19 September 2009 4:36:21 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Well my mojo has well and truly deserted me here.

Protagoras, I don’t even know if you laughed, were annoyed or if I upset you in some way. Bit of a heads-up could assist.

Bronwyn, you can get off me as well.
Posted by The Pied Piper, Saturday, 19 September 2009 10:11:55 PM
"Protagoras, I don’t even know if you laughed, were annoyed or if I upset you in some way. Bit of a heads-up could assist."

Your knife, my back, your meltdown Blondie and I ain't no shrink!

Thanks Bronwyn
Posted by Protagoras, Sunday, 20 September 2009 12:21:27 PM
Prota:"Your knife, my back, your meltdown Blondie and I ain't no shrink!"

I'M BLOODY BRUNETTE!

..with red highlights.[grin]
Posted by The Pied Piper, Sunday, 20 September 2009 12:28:39 PM
TPP,

Re the funny side of your 'Bronwyn did you get out the wrong side of the bed, trip over your dog, and break your funny bone?' post earlier in the thread.

I knew it was too good to be true. I must have stayed too long in the corner that Foxy sent me to when she said, on the 'Your tribal past ...' thread, "Dear Forrest, Now, you're just stirring! Stop baiting Bronny.", because of what I had said in this post: http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?discussion=3053#71800

It was all over Bronwyn's earlier insistence, with some degree of hauteur, upon no one being required to see a particular word beginning with 'n' in print. Although I didn't defend my use of the word (much), I did feel that Bronwyn failed to recognise the possible implications of her linguistic puritanical zeal in this cause. Just imagine - no more woodpiles allowed, because of what might be found in them! The Ennigger family having to change its surname just to accomodate Bronwyn's desires. No room left for niggling or deniggeration on OLO, and so forth.

Then I saw the last word in your post. [snigger] There it (almost) was in print! I thought you just might have been having a snide swipe at Bronwyn, hence my deliberate misuse of the homophone 'baited' for 'bated' in the phrase 'I wait with baited breath'. (I explain this so that Bronwyn will not have any excuse to miscast a spell in my direction. I suspect she teaches English.)

My apologies for judging you by my own standards TTP. I will now return to the corner.

Still ROFLing.
Posted by Forrest Gumpp, Monday, 21 September 2009 9:29:16 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 15
  7. 16
  8. 17
  9. Page 18
  10. 19
  11. 20
  12. 21