The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > What do you think should be done about 'breeding pure breeds to death' for cosmetics?

What do you think should be done about 'breeding pure breeds to death' for cosmetics?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 20
  7. 21
  8. 22
  9. Page 23
  10. All
H,
Funny but some poster do actually author articles.

I was talking to Nina. My, but you are narcissistic. Everything's about you and yup you're still going to extremes (yawn)...again.

The only thing you may have gotten right is my probable awful punctuation. Funny though, other sites publish lengthy articles from me.
BTW I published the dog submission yesterday! They even offered me money but being the world's most 'altruistic' everything I donated it back (only because I have to keep up to your image of me).

You prove my point to anti every time you attack me. 'The squeaky wheel get more abuse than oil' (copyright pending :-))
Posted by examinator, Thursday, 24 September 2009 6:47:52 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Oh where are these articles published I wanna read em! If it has punctuation it will prove that you can do it, but just choose not to.
Posted by Houellebecq, Friday, 25 September 2009 9:14:25 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Examinator

I feel gipped. I too would like to read your submission - but not for the same reasons as little boy H.

You invited our thoughts, got huffy when the thread did not provide whatever it was you were looking for, have ignored my offer of help and my request to read a draft.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJN7B0_4D4I&NR=1
Posted by Fractelle, Friday, 25 September 2009 9:31:56 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 20
  7. 21
  8. 22
  9. Page 23
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy