The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Sport and sex scandals

Sport and sex scandals

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. 11
  9. Page 12
  10. 13
  11. 14
  12. 15
  13. ...
  14. 59
  15. 60
  16. 61
  17. All
Every one is responsible for his/her acts.
The sex between adults is a private issue.
There is no sex scandal if all persons involved on it are adults and they agree with it.
Why we do not leave people alone to do the sex the way they want if they are adults and they agree with it?
Antonios Symeonakis
Adelaide
Posted by ASymeonakis, Saturday, 16 May 2009 8:34:06 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Foxy, it sounds like the girl picked and chose whom she slept with,
not just any of them or just agreed to one.

*The Nine Network last night named a second player who the woman reportedly rejected in favour of requesting a "second turn" with Johns, which Johns said he declined. *

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,27574,25491151-421,00.html

Just because a man sleeps with a woman, does not mean that he
respects her. I've told you before, respect is earned, not
just given on the basis of sexual organs or gender.

If you don't want it to happen to your daughter, so educate
your daughter.

You are trying to go against basic evolution theory here,
which dictates that males will in fact try to impregnate
females. Females (making the larger investment in terms of
raising the offspring) are thus meant to be the fussy ones,
picking and choosing whom they have sex with. If the girl
is not fussy, she will have no shortage of volunteers.

They once did an exeriment at a university on this. A good
looking girl asked 100 guys on the campus if they would have
sex with her. Something like 95% of blokes said yes. When they
reversed the experiment, nearly all the females said no.

Ignore the laws of nature at your peril, as you try your
social conditioning. You will fail
Posted by Yabby, Saturday, 16 May 2009 8:48:54 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"Every one is responsible for his/her acts."

Assumption; everyone undamaged, stable, normal IQ, equal.

"The sex between adults is a private issue."

No; Professor/student, doctor/patient, boss/employee celebrity/groupie.

"There is no sex scandal if all persons involved in it are adults and they agree with it."

See previous.

"Why we do not leave people alone to do the sex the way they want if they are adults and they agree with it?"

Some "adults" need protection from themselves and others hence laws required? Yeah? Who is ever left alone?

My thoughts without speaking to any parties involved;
Him: Dirty.
His Wife: Knew it or stupid.
Children: He chose who their father would be.
The woman: Stupid then, suffering now.
Posted by Jewely, Saturday, 16 May 2009 9:20:28 PM
What is wrong with you guys?

What is this homoerotic fascination of men masturbating together and 'sharing' a woman together? Do they need to see each other 'do it' with a woman to dispel any worries that perhaps there is a good deal of homosexual love between these manly blokes? You know, grab each other's sweaty body parts on the field can lead to all sorts of thoughts.

If these characters with over-inflated egos and self-worth want to behave in a particular way why don't they pay somebody or at least invite a consenting adult openly rather than mislead a young girl who goes off with a couple of guys. Why should she think somebody as 'nice' and 'heroic' as Matty Johns would let his mates in through the door?

Johns himself says she pointed at him. Not the friends he invited in. Warped sense of hospitality he has.

This must be horrific for his wife. How she can possibly get past this I really don't know. He didn't just have an extra-marital escapade, this is something totally different.

I know I'm still learning about Aussie values, am trying to get my head arround the 'sharing the little woman with my mates-it's so bonding' idea, considering how some men in 'muslim threads' go on and on and on how it is an Aussie value to respect women, which is supposedly why islam is not compatible here.

Remember that case in Sydney? Where a girl got into a car with a group of boys who were of Lebanese background? Perhaps they got 'Aussie values' down pat after all. Well and truly. Funny how it was implied that their cultural back ground had anything to do with their crime. They were just emulating 'Aussie heroes' like football players, it was a simple case of bonding between mates with a girl who willingly got into the car.

Not only would I not want my daughter to have something like this happen to her, I would be sickened and horrified if my son even only knew about it and didn't speak up.
Posted by Anansi, Saturday, 16 May 2009 9:43:56 PM
"Warped sense of hospitality he has." (Quote:Anansi)

Another magic comment!

I glad that we can dredge some albeit cynical humour from some of the appalling opinions expressed here.

"I've told you before, respect is earned, not
just given on the basis of sexual organs or gender." (Quote:Yabby)

You see this is what gets me. Did you pummel your chest after you wrote that Yabbs?

'I've told you before'? What is this,- a classroom?

Jewels, nice and succinct. Way to go!

The (rest of) ladies have now entered the Men's Club.
Posted by Ginx, Saturday, 16 May 2009 9:58:41 PM
Jewel
If we support, human rights and we respect basic democratic values then we NEVER speak for " everyone undamaged, stable, normal IQ, equal" What means undamaged, stable, normal IQ or equal? What is normal IQ? What is your IQ?
You wrote "No; Professor/student, doctor/patient, boss/employee celebrity/groupie" I say NO ONLY to doctor/patient if the patient do not control him/her self and depend on his/her doctor. I understand there is a problem for the sex between " Professor/student, boss/employee celebrity/groupie" but it is not fear to put for them extrem limits about the sex and ask them to behave different from any other person, controled moves YES but they are human beings and they must have similar basic rights"
"Some "adults" need protection from themselves and others" There is a huge risk for violation of BASIC HUMAN RIGHTS IF WE THINK THAT SOME ADULTS NEED PROTECTION FROM THEMSELVES AND OTHERS.
Milions of people suffer hard from "authorities" because they thought that ""Some "adults" need protection from themselves and others".
It is better for us if we respect basic human rights and accept that all people are equal and all adults are mature.
Antonios Symeonakis
Adelaide
Posted by ASymeonakis, Saturday, 16 May 2009 11:11:14 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. 11
  9. Page 12
  10. 13
  11. 14
  12. 15