The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > A NEW POLITICAL PARTY - SPONSORED BY ALL MIGRANT GROUPS...

A NEW POLITICAL PARTY - SPONSORED BY ALL MIGRANT GROUPS...

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. Page 11
  10. 12
  11. 13
  12. 14
  13. All
Dont cut God out of the equation FOXY. Healings still happen today. Ive seen a number recently at the small pentecostal christian church I go to in Sydney where hands-are-laid-on with prayer. Its wonderful. Every Friday night Im flat out on my back on the floor under the power of The Holy Spirit getting one thing or other healed. I cant recommend it enough. Assembly of God does it. Christian Outreach Centres, Reachout for Christ churches, any of the independent charismatic churches will lay -on- hands.
Posted by Gibo, Wednesday, 6 February 2008 11:06:37 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Gibo,

I couldn't possibly cut God out of the equation. Thank you so much for thinking of me. Whenever I feel really low and things are getting to me I remember a story my brother told me:

"One night a man had a dream. He dreamed he was walking along the beach with God. Across the sky flashed scenes from his life.
For each scene, he noticed two sets of footprints in the sand; one
belonging to him, and the other to God. When the last scene of his life flashed before him, he looked back at the footprints in the sand. He noticed that many times along the path of his life there was only one set of footprints. He also noticed that it happened at the very lowest and saddest times of his life.

This bothered him and he questioned God. "Lord, You said that once I decided to follow You, You'd walk with me all the way. But I've noticed that during the most troublesome times in my life, there is only one set of footprints. I don't understand why when I needed You most, You would leave me."

God replied, "My precious child, I love you and would never leave you.
During your times of trial and suffering, when you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you."
Posted by Foxy, Wednesday, 6 February 2008 3:41:29 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Foxy,
Thank you for everything and I wish you the best with your health. About the ethnic community network I do not thing they are enough strong, mature for this kind of activities. Even, I am not sure if it is right their involvement in this kind of activities, at least in the first stage. I prefer individuals, many of them Anglo Saxon, even on the top level. My goal is the minimum possible cost and conflict to the maximum possible benefits for the migrants and all Australians too.
Only strong, mature, responsible individuals from any part of our society, can create something important and useful.

Dear People Against Live Exports & Intensive Farming,
You have right about Foxy, I asked to much, I feel sorry about it BUT SHE IS VERY GOOD!!
About the muslim ladies to be free to leave Australia.
1. Are they adult? 2. Are they Australia citizens? 3. Have they got Australian passport or they want to leave Australia with an other passport. 4. Where do the want to travel? 5. Have they got visa, can the take visa for the Country they want to visit? 6. who block them to travel overseas? 7. Did the AFIC try to support them? how, etc give me the maximum possible information. 8. What about the Human Rights Commission, did they ask for support? 9. did they ask for support of political parties, especial from the Greens? I will try to assist but I am only an individual person. Only if we create an organization only then we could have enough power to support migrants. If necessary I will try to get support from International Organizations. Why did not you put this problem on the forum?
Antonios Symeonakis
Adelaide
Posted by ASymeonakis, Wednesday, 6 February 2008 4:28:45 PM
ASymeonakis

I know its easy to get carried away but I thought I should say something- Yes the IS good- One of our best.
Now if you dont mind I need to ask you some questions.
Didnt you know there are migrant assistance offices all over Australia.
There has been several hereon the Gold Coast for many years.

As long as you are not born in Australia you can just walk in and get help for everything you could poosible need astance with
They supply lawyers housing accontants etc.

Once about ten years ago I 'purposely' went in and asked for help legal help and advise just to see what the would say.

You guessed it- because I was Aussie it was a no.

Terry Ogorman was at their beck and call when too busy to help others most times.
So you see we need to have a fair system for all otherwise people resent the fact that the assistance is only for migrants.

Re the ladies they were on ABC and all i heard was they prepared to live in a Islamic country but could not obtain their pass ports because I think the Government withheld them suspecting they know unsavoury people.
Look under the other thread and click onto story. Its under Jihad Shela ABC.

If you wanted help from AFIC to assist to set up sensible programe
you would have to present your venue.

As I said you hsve a email address if your really fair dinkim

What did you think about my idea of family education to speak to parents of young Muslim boys and girls before they enter Australia etc

Cheers for now.
Posted by People Against Live Exports & Intensive Farming, Wednesday, 6 February 2008 6:22:58 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Halelujah ! ...Foxy has finally founnnnnd the TRUTTH...

"and a louder voice.
And as you know - in politics that counts."

Welcome to my world dear Foxyone.. *bingo*

and it will become louder too....

ONE major theme will be:

LAW REFORM.. "No person shall hold up a sign or a symbol in a public place calling for death, harm or destruction of other people"

Signs allowed.. will be calls for JUSTICE or FAIRNESS.. etc.. positive things.. but noooooWAY will I accept that people can yell, scream, rant, hold up signs.. bellow slogans wave flags/symbols around which are linked to the destruction of people.

No person shall call for the victory of our enemies OR the enemies of those officially allied with us. To do so is 'treachery'.

"religiously motivated" will NOT be a defense. So, pastor fred phelps will be in trouble with my new law :)

Would you support such a law ?
Posted by BOAZ_David, Wednesday, 6 February 2008 9:23:14 PM
Dear Boazy,

So in other words you do believe in the curtailment of "Free Speech"
if it does harm to people?

And, you do agree that there are some things that do inpinge on decency and a "Fair go' for all?

So you are against "Hate speech" after all?

Well, well, Boazy - you'd better take back some of the threads
that you've posted on this Forum then - hadn't you?

Then I'll think about supporting any law that you propose.
Posted by Foxy, Wednesday, 6 February 2008 10:09:36 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. Page 11
  10. 12
  11. 13
  12. 14