The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > A NEW POLITICAL PARTY - SPONSORED BY ALL MIGRANT GROUPS...

A NEW POLITICAL PARTY - SPONSORED BY ALL MIGRANT GROUPS...

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. 13
  9. Page 14
  10. All
If you REALLLLY want to get me going.. just follow this line u are currently on :) You see.. the true situation is..'you' are against Australia as you currently present yourself.
David,
Have you ever considered that a lot of what you appear to prefer to perceive as criticism is actually drawing attention to facts. If I could get a dollar for every time I've been accused of whingeing I could retire right now. Immigrants, give or take a few of the silly ones, in general are very patriotic to Australia the country. Just because someone's born here does not justify ruining a perfectly good land & reject criticism from those who can see what's being done to this great land. Please consider that by having or choosing to leave a country people don't just "go somewhere else" to get away from whatever they want to get away from. They're hoping to either improve or enrich their lives. I am a migrant who is saddened by the realisation of the direction Australia is heading. It's heading towards the same situation which caused many of us to leave our countries to come here. I have heard a few Australians say (and that is the absolute truth) "it really makes you want to leave".
Posted by individual, Saturday, 16 February 2008 4:42:25 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Individual,
You are good!! Thanks, I try to tell some simple truths but some people do not like to listen, few advised me to take my children and leave Australia. If you have time visit http://www.unhchr.ch/tbs/doc.nsf/898586b1dc7b4043c1256a450044f331/fff3368f665eaf93c125701400444342/$FILE/G0541073.pdf , UN, Human Rights,
Concluding observations of the Committee on the
Elimination of Racial Discrimination
AUSTRALIA
and read the Concerns and recommendations about migrants.
visit my thread Migrants and local authorities on this forum, thank you.
Antonios Symeonakis
Adelaide
Posted by ASymeonakis, Sunday, 17 February 2008 6:29:19 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
ASymeonakis
Let us ask you this question please? Are you familiar with the person who complained about the lady who ost control of her bladder suffering from a past injury?
Ae you not familiar with that site and complaints lodged to AntiDis against this poor lady?
Did you not post the papers or links from UN complain that the Government stopped him funding to ASTIC claiming concerns for aboriginal people?
Since when does Australia have on average unhappy Greek people?
Are you familiar with the unpublished; other reasons' for the government stopping the funds going through ATSIC?
Are you aware of the very large number of poor aboriginal join the Muslim Faith?
Are you aware that some aboriginal people simply refuse to work with white people regardless of the project or funding offered?

Why were you so outraged at he government stopping the payments to ASTIC given that its clear they squandered their own peoples lives future and betrayed them?
Just curious. You should talk to belly about complaints regarding unions.
BTW I can assure you if you care about migrants and Muslims AFIC and other leaders wont thank you complaining about what streets are named.

Tell you what why don’t you write the council and ask if you can name the next sub streets or some of them. I work with Migrant leaders all day and You are not representing their feelings or anywhere close to what they are trying to acheive.
Harmoney -
Problem solved-
Posted by People Against Live Exports & Intensive Farming, Thursday, 21 February 2008 12:59:53 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Few years before I awarded from the union with the certificate of appreciation for my work to the union, and the Union was my job as profession for many years and.. and... Do you know many who deported of cause their Union activities? do not speak to me about the Union and Union Movement when you do not know anything about me or the Union Movement. I wrote some simple things and you can not understand what I say or I mean. You do not know and you can not understand very basics about the Union Movement, Migrants , Muslims or Aborigines. Open your mind and try to understand the very basic.
And learn that every one has the right for expression of speech and we do not say him get out of the city or country because we disagree with him.
Antonios Symeonakis
Adelaide
Posted by ASymeonakis, Thursday, 21 February 2008 5:19:29 PM
ASymeonakis

To whom is your above post adressed please?Would you mind posting the persons name you are replying to. Its only good manners surley.
Also and this is the third time for some reason you have ignored our very reasonable questions could you please do that= answer our questions?= Ah, we may have found something in common we ae not fans of too many unions either.
However that was not the question I asked you about. Here they are again-

ASymeonakis
Let us ask you this question please? Are you familiar with the person who complained about the lady who ost control of her bladder suffering from a past injury?
Ae you not familiar with that site and complaints lodged to AntiDis against this poor lady?
Did you not post the papers or links from UN complain that the Government stopped him funding to ASTIC claiming concerns for aboriginal people?
Since when does Australia have on average unhappy Greek people?
Are you familiar with the unpublished; other reasons' for the government stopping the funds going through ATSIC?
Are you aware of the very large number of poor aboriginal join the Muslim Faith?
Are you aware that some aboriginal people simply refuse to work with white people regardless of the project or funding offered?

Why were you so outraged at he government stopping the payments to ASTIC given that its clear they squandered their own peoples lives future and betrayed them?
Posted by People Against Live Exports & Intensive Farming, Friday, 22 February 2008 4:28:17 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. 13
  9. Page 14
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy