The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Before The Bang

Before The Bang

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. 10
  11. 11
  12. All
Philo. The ancients of the past had abilities we still do not comprehend today. We can only theorise to where they obtained there advanced knowledge from. But you have read my theory that if I lived 2000 plus years ago and something came out of the sky and spoke to me with all my primitive beings, I know i would drop to my knees in ore and listen to every word that this god had to say. As far as I'm concerned i believe that they have had outside help and what the big plan is we may never know. Why is everything round? because it is the perfect shape which i believe has endless applications. Man will one day create a sphere of pure energy that will be able to glide through the fabrics of time at the speed of light. I do believe we will hit this mark one day.
Posted by evolution, Monday, 15 October 2007 8:35:35 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Time is enjoined with 3-D space in our experience. If we regress entropy backwards, we find Plank Time originated in the first split second of the [our] universe, leading to "our time", as we expereince it.

The question of the agency of the Bang's (sic. Expansion's)origin perhaps lies with how Phase Space evolves into universes (Roger Penrose). Relating the commencement of entropy from a precusor will probably probably further dvelopments in quantum mechanics.

Herein, we would have the instigation of determinancy verses indeterminancy, rather than cause and effect involved.

Building QM into our model might lead us to finding instigation factors other than time as we now experience it.
Posted by Oliver, Friday, 19 October 2007 9:55:16 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I see bullcrap, bluff and gibberish is not limited to religion. Good to see. kinda?
Posted by Bugsy, Friday, 19 October 2007 11:20:58 PM
Bugsy,

Would you build your points to paragraphs and support your retorts?

O.
Posted by Oliver, Saturday, 20 October 2007 4:09:40 AM
Well..
Here's his paragraphs..

1)Bullcrap
2)Bluff
3)Gibberish

Uh?...
Posted by SPANKY, Saturday, 20 October 2007 7:04:51 AM
It is pretty difficult to build a retort to gibberish Oliver. If you think that post of yours actually meant something to anyone, then you are sadly mistaken. Good science writing does not have to resort to jargon and only shows the limited communication capacity of the author.

While many people may not agree with what I say, at least they often understand it. I very much struggle to understand many authors of gibberish on this site, and then they often think that the problem is with my powers of comprehension, when in fact the opposite is true.
Posted by Bugsy, Saturday, 20 October 2007 11:20:07 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. 10
  11. 11
  12. All