The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Before The Bang

Before The Bang

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. Page 10
  10. 11
  11. All
Bugsy,

My "gibberish" is drawn from Roger Penrose, and developments from Paul Dirac and extending [from Classic Physics], and, Werner Heisenberg. You should publish and explain where these guys are in error. If fact they are probably "imprecise", as might Mendel or Darwin, would be in relation to to modern genetics; but, at least it is a hopefully a puch in the right direct and greater understanding.

Although, calling others' works names will only have your acclaimations desk rejected. Justify your assertions.
Posted by Oliver, Saturday, 20 October 2007 11:43:01 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Oliver, they may or may not be incorrect or 'imprecise', that is notmy issue. my issue is that you have lifted a bunch of words, without context and no explanation of the jargon that is used, and plonked them down in the middle of a politics/issues discussion website. They mean nothing to anyone except yourself (and perhaps steven, who loves to do similar things occasionally).

The plain language implications of your post may be interesting, and may be possibly achieved by Penrose. However that is not the case with yourself. The parallels with many of the religious authors on this site are uncanny.
Posted by Bugsy, Saturday, 20 October 2007 11:51:36 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Guys,
This is a thread on the topic of the "Big Bang".

Assertions and descriptions, prattle and guffaw are instruments to describe ones apathy and empathy within a sphere made up of those in any particular position being the head of, in control of, some type of main speaker, hell bent on scrutinising and deminishing other humans opinions for self gain.

In other words....egotistical bastards with no brain!

Our existance here on Earth has nothing to do with Darwin, Drake, Darma & Greg or Coronation sreet, we have evolved due to the bang, without it, we would not be here and if it were not for the bang, we could may as well have had our heads sprouting from our butt-holes!

Stop with the word comparing, they do not make one more knowledgeable than the other, first learn where to use the words in a paragraph, rather than try and impress others with idle, meaningless chatter and get to the point!...jeeeez!
Posted by SPANKY, Saturday, 20 October 2007 6:46:32 PM
Spanky,

THOUGHT I WAS ON TRACK

My point about Darwin was that his work lead to more precise work: Species evoled from common ancestors, and, Mendel to genetics. It was a metaphorical in the sense is that Penrose et. al is the position of Darwin with regarding how the Bang [prefer: Expansion] emerged. A frame for understandings to emerge maybe 50 years is set.

Time is a phenomenon which emerged from infinite indeterminancy - it seems given our "current" understanding of the orgin of this universe.

Cheers,

O.
Posted by Oliver, Saturday, 20 October 2007 8:32:59 PM
Hey! spanky! You can not explain this universe any more than I can. So get off your high horse. There is no such thing as a dumb question or an answer. Just to think as we do, we should be humble and not full of arrogance. Yes! you all study the things of the past, but what new things have you come up with. I don't see much from your side. Thinking is a gift! Don't waste it.
Posted by evolution, Saturday, 20 October 2007 9:05:30 PM
Thanks Oliver, that was quite a bit clearer. It's not so hard is it?
Posted by Bugsy, Saturday, 20 October 2007 9:44:30 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. Page 10
  10. 11
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy