The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Before The Bang

Before The Bang

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. Page 11
  10. All
Evolution,

...I'm thinking...thinking...still thinking...errr nope, the Big Bang still paints this picture of a cataclysmic explosion and after millions of years, still end up with what we have today.

'tis not arrogance my friend, just plain 'ol circumstantial evidence and revealed science of which I speak.

I am an avid follower of those who seek the truth behind our existance albeit we evolved from an ape or grape, makes no difference to me, what does interest me, is how we came to be, in such a short time and the parts missing in between the points of the explosion and crawling up onto the beach, grew feet and stood up!... thats the part where we, as humans came into fruition.

Not arrogance..just based facts and not fiction.
Posted by SPANKY, Sunday, 21 October 2007 5:03:37 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Spanky,

If you have access to an online database just flip through Scientific American for the past ten years.
Posted by Oliver, Monday, 22 October 2007 10:47:46 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Yes spanky! It makes no difference! That I can see. All the best with your thoughts.
Posted by evolution, Saturday, 3 November 2007 11:17:06 PM
Evolution,
Have you perhaps considered as to whether you have evolved? (no pun intended)

From your comments, on this thread and the other one you so blatantly abuse with your obtrusive remarks in a serious thread, go grow a brain that works for you and place it inside that cavity it seems to have fallen from.
Posted by SPANKY, Sunday, 4 November 2007 5:30:47 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. Page 11
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy