The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > ICC Seeks Arrest Warrants For Israel , Hamas Leaders.

ICC Seeks Arrest Warrants For Israel , Hamas Leaders.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. 15
  9. Page 16
  10. 17
  11. 18
  12. 19
  13. ...
  14. 26
  15. 27
  16. 28
  17. All
I think we can all agree that we want this conflict to
stop. I am still hopeful that the ICC will be able to
achieve this through pressure world-wide and possibly
with the help of the US - were it to apply sanctions.

I know I may be clinging at straws here - but dear Yuyutsu,
if it's "God's will" as President Reagan would have said -
it will happen.

Don't lose hope.
Posted by Foxy, Monday, 27 May 2024 4:00:08 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Foxy,

Yes, everything is by God's will:

Will you happily accept God's decisions whether for peace or for war (or for anything in between)?
Posted by Yuyutsu, Monday, 27 May 2024 5:21:50 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The Zionist corralled innocent women and children on a pretext into a supposed "safe haven tent camp" in the Tal al-Sultan neighbourhood of Rafah, before unleashing fire bombing on the camp, burning to death over 100 innocent people including 35 children. There is clear documented evidence/photographs of the camp on fire.

At least the Nazi's gassed the Jews before burning their bodies!
Posted by Paul1405, Monday, 27 May 2024 6:45:06 PM
Dear Paul,

«The Zionist corralled innocent women and children...«

It looks like you believe in ghosts!
Posted by Yuyutsu, Monday, 27 May 2024 6:59:12 PM
Eewww... I just saw footage of what appeared to be a Palestinian running around with a headless baby.
It has a 'slightly' staged feel about it, I can't really be sure if it's genuine or not.

http://x.com/WarMonitors/status/1794819207840043427
Posted by Armchair Critic, Monday, 27 May 2024 9:15:00 PM
Hi Yuyutsu,

I choose to label these war criminals as Zionists, I want to separate them from the decent Israeli people, who in my opinion are not war criminals. Just as the innocent Palestinian people are not the Hamas war criminals of October 7th. Just as we labelled those that murdered millions in gas chambers Nazi's and not Germans.

Answer this for me; What sort of animal would use planes loaded with incendiary bombs to attack and burn to death innocent children. I call them Zionists, if you want to call them Teddy Bears, that's your choice.
Posted by Paul1405, Monday, 27 May 2024 9:18:58 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. 15
  9. Page 16
  10. 17
  11. 18
  12. 19