The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > ICC Seeks Arrest Warrants For Israel , Hamas Leaders.

ICC Seeks Arrest Warrants For Israel , Hamas Leaders.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 16
  7. 17
  8. 18
  9. Page 19
  10. 20
  11. 21
  12. 22
  13. ...
  14. 26
  15. 27
  16. 28
  17. All
Yuyutsu,

You wrote:

"So long as we subjectively experience a free will,
we also subjectively experience the painful fruits of
misusing it to bully, cheat, or kill."

Fortunately, not everyone uses their free will to
those ends.

There is an African proverb that reads:

"When there is no enemy within, the enemy outside can
do no harm."

It's a great quote, and says a lot in so few words.
Posted by Foxy, Tuesday, 28 May 2024 10:05:55 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Watching the news this morning is so disheartening.

Israel continues its relentless attack on Rafah
despite the International Court of Justice (ICJ)
ordering it to put an end to the military operation
there and multiple deaths reported from Central and
Northern Gaza which have been subjected to renewed
attacks.

Nearly 36,000 Palestinians have been killed and vast
swaths of Gaza has been flatted by Israeli carpet bombing.

"Be sure: Israel will not stop this madness until WE
make it stop. Member states must impose sanctions,
arms embargo and suspend diplomatic political relations
with Israel until it ceases its assault."
Francesca Albanese posted on X.

Francesca Albanese is an Italian lawyer and academic. On
the 1st May 2022 she was appointed UN Special Rapporteur on
the occupied Palestinian Territories for a three year term.
She is the first woman appointed to that job.

At a time when the people of Gaza are staring down famine -
this nighmare needs to end.
Posted by Foxy, Tuesday, 28 May 2024 10:46:36 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"At a time when the people of Gaza are staring down famine "

Yep, we're told that they've been staring down famine since 8 October last. Famine is always imminent and never quite happens. Surprisingly, some still fall for that story. Still, the claims have led to massive amounts of new funds flowing into the hands of the UN, so mission accomplished.

I wonder if those Palestinians who managed to take a pleasant afternoon dip in the Med are staring down famine
Posted by mhaze, Tuesday, 28 May 2024 11:23:48 AM
"You too, sir/madam [its sir], unless you never had any havoc and disasters in the dreams you created and keep creating every night."

I don't dream of disasters or havoc. And if I did I don't have the power to make those dreams a reality, unlike your deity.

NB: I don't actually think the deity (as opposed to YOUR deity) wills these disasters and therefore I don't think he/she/it is a maniac. I was just pointing out that those who reflexively think the deity can and does will these disasters have to explain to themselves why said deity isn't a maniac.
Posted by mhaze, Tuesday, 28 May 2024 11:29:51 AM
The International Committee of the Red Cross, the
World Food Programme, and many other humanitarian
organizations have stated that people in Gaza
are "literally starving to death as we speak."

The situation is dire. The evidence is there as those
who work and report to the world have testified.
Gaza is virtually unliveable.
Posted by Foxy, Tuesday, 28 May 2024 12:06:24 PM
The Zionist military spokesperson on the news this morning, refutes the mhaze claim that; "Hamas set up a military base on the edge of the refugee encampment. Israel hit that legitimate target. As a result of the air strike, fires broke out within the encampment causing the claimed deaths." No,no,no, mhaze, the military spokesperson (the Zionists regular mouth) said Israeli intelligence had "identified" two senior Hamas figures within the camp, and had "targeted" them, but unfortunately it all went up in smoke, and 35 children were burnt to death. Netanyahu basically said about the incident, tut tut, stiff cheese, you win some you lose some, end of story, move on, next target.

Nearly every country on the planet, including Australia, excepting United States, has condemned this Zionist atrocity. Some calling it a war crime!
Posted by Paul1405, Tuesday, 28 May 2024 12:30:29 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 16
  7. 17
  8. 18
  9. Page 19
  10. 20
  11. 21
  12. 22