The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Screams before Silence.

Screams before Silence.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 15
  7. 16
  8. 17
  9. Page 18
  10. 19
  11. 20
  12. 21
  13. ...
  14. 24
  15. 25
  16. 26
  17. All
Hi Random,
"BTW, this forum software is really crap. Not even a basic editor window."
- The forum was built with an outdated software, which means it's not easy to upgrade without losing all the old thread content, so I've been informed (when asking the same kind of questions you did)
There's no italics or quoting available, just basic text.
You can quote others in your comment as I've done above.

News for the day: US Threatens ICC and their famalies

‘You have been warned’: GOP senators caution ICC over Israeli arrest warrants
http://www.politico.com/live-updates/2024/05/06/congress/gop-senators-warn-icc-on-israel-00156232

>>In a letter led by Sen. Tom Cotton (R-Ark.), the senators warn ICC chief prosecutor Karim Khan, citing reports that the court may be considering issuing international arrest warrants against Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and other Israeli officials.

Such actions are “illegitimate and lack legal basis,” the lawmakers wrote, warning they would result in severe sanctions against Khan and the ICC.

“Target Israel and we will target you. If you move forward with the measures indicated in the report, we will move to end all American support for the ICC, sanction your employees and associates, and bar you and your families from the United States,” the senators wrote in the letter sent April 24.

“You have been warned,” the letter concluded.<<

Link to letter below.
http://www.politico.com/f/?id=0000018f-4e0e-d759-a9ff-ff4ee9420000

So much for 'international norms' and the 'rules-based-order'...
- 'The rules are what we say they are!' [rolls eyes]
Posted by Armchair Critic, Wednesday, 8 May 2024 9:39:44 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
It was not guts - it was the amphetamines they were on: in a way they were not completely there in person.
Unlike sober drone operators, they were so blind they didn't even TRY to avoid killing innocent civilians and people of their own faith.
Posted by Yuyutsu, Wednesday, 8 May 2024 7:47:45 AM

I had no idea you had the drug tests on the assassins. You must be either well connected or just pull information that suits you out of your rectum.

Which is it?
Posted by Random, Wednesday, 8 May 2024 4:21:49 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Armchair Critic said:
The forum was built with an outdated software, which means it's not easy to upgrade without losing all the old thread content, so I've been informed (when asking the same kind of questions you did)
There's no italics or quoting available, just basic text.
You can quote others in your comment as I've done above."

Then at some stage you have to make a call, do you let the forum die because it is so hard to use, or upgrade and keep it running?

Given the right wing agenda here, maybe you should just let it age out, like most of the posters will.
Posted by Random, Wednesday, 8 May 2024 5:50:41 PM
Dear Random,

«I had no idea you had the drug tests on the assassins.»

http://www.semafor.com/article/10/31/2023/hamas-killers-were-high-on-amphetamine-officials-say
Posted by Yuyutsu, Wednesday, 8 May 2024 6:14:11 PM
I'm calling bullshite.

What you got?
Posted by Random, Wednesday, 8 May 2024 6:55:49 PM
Hi Random,

Random = moron

Yes, highly offensive and silly, but is it any less offensive and silly than your equality, concentration camp = Gaza? Beyond the people in each instance being brutalised by blood lusting terrorists (Hamas in Gaza's case) I don't see how the equality holds. Concentration camps didn't have Jewish guards. They didn't bring up their kids to believe it their religious and civil duty to exterminate a people. They didn't have tunnel networks containing military hardware used to kill people outside the border. They didn't conduct raids on the surrounding people, raping, murdering, mutilating, taking hostages, then returning to their homes to celebrate their atrocities and be lauded for them. Nor did Albo and PenPen use Australian taxpayers money to fund the terrorism and abusive indoctrination of children via donations to UNRWA.

Are statements true because you believe them or because you have reasons to believe them?
Posted by Fester, Thursday, 9 May 2024 7:41:04 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 15
  7. 16
  8. 17
  9. Page 18
  10. 19
  11. 20
  12. 21