The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Screams before Silence.

Screams before Silence.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. 15
  9. Page 16
  10. 17
  11. 18
  12. 19
  13. ...
  14. 24
  15. 25
  16. 26
  17. All
Hi Indyvidual
"Wrong ! The woke are the new Nazis, just more stupid than the originals."
- Good news, I've actually heard a few rumours over the last week or so that 'wokeness' might actually be on the way out.

Bed news, we just got another step closer to nuclear war with France sending their Foreign Legion to Ukraine, which are considered NATO forces.

Created in 1831, the French Foreign Legion is an integral part of the French (Land) Army (Armée de Terre) and thus an element of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) forces.
http://foreignlegion.info/2024/01/16/french-foreign-legion-in-2024/

Putin has stated that if NATO troops enter Ukraine
Russia would employ tactical nukes, the West says 'Putin is bluffing' almost daring Putin to fire the first nuke.

If he doesn't there will likely be an escalation of increased NATO forces in Ukraine, which means we are at risk of this thing getting out of control and going nuclear, as in strategic nuclear weapons, as in Sarmat.

Russia warns Britain and plans nuclear drills over the West’s possible deepening role in Ukraine
http://apnews.com/article/russia-ukraine-war-nuclear-drills-b007cffdc4fc57922042a35fbe47907f

Will Putin fire tactical nuclear weapons at French Foreign Legion in Sloviansk?
- Chances are pretty good.

Xi is headed to France.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Tuesday, 7 May 2024 7:43:20 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Here's an interesting thought exercise for you Foxy,
I notice over on the other forum we have this new poster 'Random'
- Welcome to the forum, Random.

You'll notice the temperature just rose slightly between Fester and Random, with Fester calling Random a moron, and Random responding asking if Fester is offended and so what if he is...

http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?discussion=10386&page=0#360347

Now, like you I support the 'let the Palestinians be free of genocide' side of the argument, and I'm fine with Randoms comment on Israel, but the second he's gotten niggly back at Fester, (even if it's a kind of valid response) I kind of feel this need to chime in and say 'go easy newcomer' in Festers defence.

It's as if....

The people from within the 'established long term group' would 'rally around their long-term peer' in defence and opposition to the 'cheeky new upstart'.

Here's the curious thing right: Would that comment have resembled 'racist' behavior?

Like if we could all see the colours of each others skin, and we could all see that I was white, and if hypothetically Random was brown skinned, and I just said 'go easy newcomer', would that be considered to be said with 'racial undertones'?

'Rally around their long-term peer' (like I almost did for Fester) might be similar to the same type of behavior which relates to racism

But really, it would have nothing to do with racism, but more about 'newcomer initiation' into the existing ways things are done around here...

Not sure if anyone will follow me here... [smiles]
Posted by Armchair Critic, Tuesday, 7 May 2024 8:38:19 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Oh, sorry mhaze.
I meant to put that comment above over on Foxy's 'Australia, then and now' thread.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Tuesday, 7 May 2024 8:41:28 AM
Mhaze

Yes. I just has a quick look, surprised that the thread was still going; and sure enough,the loonies are running amok. Madam's "health" has miraculously improved; there's a new nutter called Random, and AC is still covering the pages with 'references' as if they will change opinions.
Posted by ttbn, Tuesday, 7 May 2024 8:48:21 AM
No matter what the ignorant indoctrinated masses think, were there anyone else in Putin's place the situation would be far more serious by now.
The T in NATO stands for a far more sinister word than Treaty & the Ukrainian misery is due to many conniving bureaucrats in that outfit.
Posted by Indyvidual, Tuesday, 7 May 2024 11:54:34 AM
No matter what the ignorant indoctrinated masses think, were there anyone else in Putin's place the situation would be far more serious by now.
The T in NATO stands for a far more sinister word than Treaty & the Ukrainian misery is due to many conniving bureaucrats in that outfit.
Posted by Indyvidual, Tuesday, 7 May 2024 11:54:34 AM
-

I completely agree,

"NATO Chief Admits NATO Expansion Was Key to Russian Invasion of Ukraine
The continuing U.S. obsession with NATO enlargement is profoundly irresponsible and hypocritical. And now Ukrainians are paying a terrible price."

https://www.jeffsachs.org/newspaper-articles/nato-chief-admits-expansion-behind-russian-invasion

BTW, this forum software is really crap. Not even a basic editor window.
Posted by Random, Tuesday, 7 May 2024 12:48:35 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. 15
  9. Page 16
  10. 17
  11. 18
  12. 19