The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > What is the Origin of the Palestinian People?

What is the Origin of the Palestinian People?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. 10
  11. 11
  12. 12
  13. ...
  14. 26
  15. 27
  16. 28
  17. All
"That's why as I keep saying - knowing the full history of
the area and sorting the myths from the facts is so
important to better understand the conflict."

And you should lead by example Foxy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btVFgqkgkzw
Posted by Fester, Friday, 3 November 2023 1:06:48 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Fester,

I always lead by example.
It's a professional habit.
I present facts from reputable sources.
Not only links but to books and other media
sources as well. That's what I was educated and trained
to do. You should read some of the links I have given.
Including ones from the US Foreign Affairs.
Posted by Foxy, Friday, 3 November 2023 3:11:27 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Fester,

I think you're a lost cause though.

I've told you repeatedly - if you want people to
read your links drop the "s" in your Hpps.
Posted by Foxy, Friday, 3 November 2023 3:13:14 PM
There has never been a race called Palestinians, they were Arabs. Those living in the boundary called Israel in 1948 were known as citizens of Israel regardless of their race or religion.

Israel has offered the people of Gaza their right to a separate state five times since 1948, but they have refused to accept the right of Israel to exist and continue to try to destroy State of Israel. Their cry is "from the river to the sea Palestine shall be free, always was Allah's land and always will be". They cannot accept it no longer is controlled by Islam and is in democratic hands.
Posted by Josephus, Friday, 3 November 2023 3:52:13 PM
Foxy,

Good for you. I'm sure that a well informed antisemite is far more respectable than an ignorant antisemite.

https://aijac.org.au/featured/pro-palestinian-slogans-often-amount-to-advocating-for-terrorism-or-genocide/
Posted by Fester, Friday, 3 November 2023 3:57:57 PM
Wherever Islam settles around the World the land is claimed for Allah, as it has in ghettos in England, America, and Australia. They see boundaries where kafir cannot reside unless they convert.
Posted by Josephus, Friday, 3 November 2023 3:58:11 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. 10
  11. 11
  12. 12