The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Proud Australian

Proud Australian

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. All
Dear mhaze,

Mate I just knew you would try that on. It got a laugh at least.

Let's break it down for your obviously addled brain.

You said: “First he claims I was wrong to say it was no worse than a normal flu season” because I quoted you as saying “The current deaths rates as per the site in question shows that they are no worse than death rates in other flu seasons.”

Here is a more fulsome quote from that post:

“Nowhere did I suggest that the Wuhan Virus didn't cause deaths merely "a strange lack of increase in overall deaths in Europe". The current deaths rates as per the site in question shows that they are no worse than death rates in other flu seasons.”

The site in question? http://www.euromomo.eu/index.html

Yup. A European site looking at European figures. Not Australian. So yes you were wrong.

Next you whine: “after I point out the actual data, he says it was no worse than a normal flu season because of lockdowns.” You pointed out Australian data and it showed the extraordinary effectiveness of our lockdowns.

You then link a paper which you purport to “show that lockdowns were useless” when it expressly says:

“When comparing across countries, the only countries in which we observe the introduction of SIP policies negatively changes the trajectory of excess deaths are Australia, Malta, and New Zealand.”

A complete validation of lockdowns in this country from your own source.

You really are a gift which keeps on giving aren't you.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Thursday, 12 May 2022 11:55:22 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
mhaze, got any evidence that wheat was exported from Australia to BENGAL, 1943/44. Well, I must say, you are a pillack on such matters. Did I mention Bengal was what is present day Bangladesh. Until I gave you a geography lesson, you may have thought it was somewhere between Iceland and Antarctica.

Steele, please go easy on mhaze, he is a rather delicate little petal, and has no knowledge of geography, history, science etc, etc,etc, but I do believe he is good with his poo-poo's.
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 12 May 2022 12:26:20 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Oh dear Paul, do at least try to pretend to be adult. Making stuff up about what I do and don't know and then talking about "poo-poo". Juvenile doesn't even come close to describing it.

You made claims that you had to eventually admit were wrong. Grow a pair and own up.
Posted by mhaze, Friday, 13 May 2022 8:24:50 AM
SR,

Since you've taken to furthering your education by trolling through all my past posts, you'll be aware of the at least dozen previous posts where I've said my comparison to the flu was related to Australia only. Since I don't know what the flu deaths in the other places were pre-WuFlu, I can't comment on whether the comparison holds for these other places.

BTW are you ever going to explain as to why Sweden shouldn't be compared to Germany but Australia should be compared to the US. I assume the reason is that such comparisons prove his error, and are therefore invalid.
Posted by mhaze, Friday, 13 May 2022 8:32:22 AM
Dear mhaze,

This is so much fun.

Okay. so absolutely no mention then of the fact you had written the following:

For those interested in the truth....

http://www.nber.org/system/files/working_papers/w28930/w28930.pdf?utm_campaign=PANTHEON_STRIPPED&amp%3Butm_medium=PANTHEON_STRIPPED&amp%3Butm_source=PANTHEON_STRIPPED

“We fail to find that shelter-in-place policies saved lives."

There are plenty of other studies that show that lockdowns were useless. There will be more still as new and better data comes to the fore.

Unquote

Yet your own linked document categorically states:

“When comparing across countries, the only countries in which we observe the introduction of SIP policies negatively changes the trajectory of excess deaths are Australia, Malta, and New Zealand.”

Can you at least concede they worked in Australia?

Or are we going to just ignore such a monumental own goal.

You just can seemed to hit a trick can you son.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Friday, 13 May 2022 8:44:12 AM
mhaze, have you worked out where BENGAL is yet? You rabbited on about a small amount of Australian wheat going to India. That was irrelevant to the BENGAL FAMINE, which you seem to have absolutely no knowledge of.

As for your poo-poos, I do believe constipation is your problem, a pak or two of 'Laxettes' taken at once should see you right.
Posted by Paul1405, Friday, 13 May 2022 3:27:24 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. All