The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Proud Australian

Proud Australian

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. 11
  13. All
Link to Pfizers documents released under FOIA here
http://phmpt.org/

Watch This -> http://youtu.be/7YOD9drZasM
Posted by Armchair Critic, Monday, 9 May 2022 7:32:59 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
On 24/8/21 SR wrote: "The NSW deaths from Covid will inevitably be in their thousands by the end of October".

Actual number of deaths - 558.
So SR was wrong by at least 400% which for him is pretty good.

SR avoided owning up to that howler by quietly absenting himself form the group for a week or three at the end of October. I guess he thinks enough time has passed that he can again pretend to have a clue.

This was after SR had been exposed for making one error in Covid stats of 300% and another of 57000%.

Today SR thinks the lockdowns saved Australia. Tomorrow? Who knows? But they didn't. Indeed as the evidence continues to accumulate, its clear that lockdowns played little part, even a detrimental part, in determining the outcome eg...

"...one major study from Rand Corporation researchers found that lockdowns increased all-cause mortality to a statistically significant extent." http://freebeacon.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/Which-States-Handled-the-Covid-Pandemic-Best.pdf

or

"Sweden, which was criticised in the early stages of the pandemic for resisting a mandatory lockdown, had fewer deaths per capita than much of Europe.

In 2020 and 2021, the country had an average excess death rate of 56 per 100,000 – compared to 109 in the UK, 111 in Spain, 116 in Germany and 133 in Italy."

The lockdown didn't save lives. If you look at the data its clear that the best way to avoid mass covid deaths was to be an island. Especially an island that instituted strong quarantine. Australia also had other advantages. Low levels of vitamin D deficiency and low levels of intergenerational households.

The lockdowns did nothing other than impoverish tens of thousands and leave massive debt. Every time you hear about inflation or interest rates, remember - lockdowns did that.
Posted by mhaze, Tuesday, 10 May 2022 9:49:21 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Armchair Critic,

As a favour to you I did as you asked and watched the first couple on minutes of the video, and now my brain hurts.

In the list of risk factors to future profitability Pfizer quite rightly stated in their statement to the SEC that:

“We may not be able to demonstrate sufficient efficacy or safety of our COVID-19 vaccine and/or variant-specific formulations to obtain permanent regulatory approval in the United States, the United Kingdom, the European Union or other countries where it has been authorised for emergency use or granted conditional marketing approval.”

This doesn't mean it is likely at all. Just look at the next line:

“Significant adverse events may occur during our clinical trials or even after receiving regulatory approval, which could delay or terminate clinical trials, delay or prevent regulatory approval or market acceptance of any of our product lines.”

At worse this is a base covering exercise on behalf of a pharmaceutical company which most of their competitors would be doing as well.

It in no way allows the podcasters to claim:

“Let that soak in for just a second okay. Just let that sink in. Let that flow over you. Pfiser is admitting in their own documents to the SEC that due to safety concerns and the efficacy sufficiency of their vaccines they are not likely to gain regulatory approval for their vaccines.”

Not likely? What garbage. They are admitting no such thing and it was utterly dishonest to claim they were.

Give these guys a wide berth. They are hamming this stuff up for your consumption.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Tuesday, 10 May 2022 9:53:18 AM
Hey Steele Redux,
I appreciate you taking a look, and either way I've forwarded the discussion by producing Pfizer's own documents..

There's a part in that video that talks about people who take Pfizers new anti-viral drug (the one approved by the TGA) quickly having recurring cases of Covid.
I'll keep looking into it when I have more time.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Tuesday, 10 May 2022 11:41:40 AM
Dear mhaze,

You are a card aren't you. Absent myself because of a supposed blue? Hardly.

However you do seem a little hurt by our exchanges, so much so that you have to blow things way out of proportion to sneak in a supposed jab here and there. You are coming across as an obsessive and frankly it isn't a great look.

This isn't sheep stations here mate. We are two anonymous posters having a bit of fun with our spare time. Nothing more really.

But you really do need to be a little more honest about what you post.

For instance you keep comparing Sweden with the rest of Europe when the correct comparison is with the 4 other Scandinavian countries with similar high levels of health care, civic responsible attitudes and similar climates.

In that comparison they did terribly.

http://preview.redd.it/tttiktbgvhw81.png?width=768&auto=webp&s=9243e46ed4c01995cf7743818d947d482f9d8d07

As to lock downs even the demonstrable fact of the huge differences in the US compared to the Australian figures still has you denying they work.

What an effort you must put in to ignore the reality of the success we have had in this country. Blind and toxic ideology determined to ignore the bleeding obvious.

Without lockdowns Victoria federally run aged care services would have seen the country over run with Covid pre vaccinations. Tens of thousands of Australian lives would have been needlessly sacrificed if we had followed the advice of people like yourself.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Tuesday, 10 May 2022 6:32:30 PM
SR any word on how your lock downs and the Chinese hunchbacks repressive black shirts got us from 300 cases daily last year down to ten thousand cases daily now?
What a triumph that was, businesses not only ruined but health of Cancer and mental patients grossly affected. This is just the start it is all the way down from here plus the worse run health service in Australia. They are still flogging useless and in fact dangerous vaccines and wait till the bribery attached to this is exposed.
You should be ashamed of yourself!
AC I try not to argue with anyone who half agrees with me but I am happy to give the size twelves a work out on the people who stand with the Nazis.
Posted by JBowyer, Tuesday, 10 May 2022 7:19:30 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. 11