The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Proud Australian

Proud Australian

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. Page 10
  10. 11
  11. All
Dear Foxy,

Well that might have been gilding the lily a touch but thank you.

I do however find myself sliding down the curmudgeonly path and not suffering fools lightly as well as I once did. Perhaps that's why Hasbeen and I get along so well.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Monday, 16 May 2022 6:21:14 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
[Deleted for abuse]
Posted by Paul1405, Tuesday, 17 May 2022 5:31:44 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
If lockdowns were so decisive, why were they only apparently decisive on islands?

For help in answering that conundrum refer to my previous posts on the importance of quarantines vis a vis islands.
Posted by mhaze, Tuesday, 17 May 2022 6:35:58 AM
Dear Steele,

Gilding the lily?

No.

I can only post things as I see them.
Posted by Foxy, Tuesday, 17 May 2022 9:12:46 AM
Wow, I have cracked it! SR and Foxy are the same person or maybe committee? Now doing dishonest complimentary puff pieces supposedly to each other.
Genius, well done chaps, sorry I hope I am not misgendering you boys/girls/ LGBTTWTF?
Posted by JBowyer, Tuesday, 17 May 2022 10:18:45 AM
Hi JBowyer,

If you don't like what I think - and feel excluded in
some way - you can always improve.
Posted by Foxy, Tuesday, 17 May 2022 11:06:35 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. Page 10
  10. 11
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy