The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Pfizer Vs Astra Zeneca - To vaccinate or wait?

Pfizer Vs Astra Zeneca - To vaccinate or wait?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. ...
  12. 13
  13. 14
  14. 15
  15. All
There is currently no way to pay and no way to buy my own vaccine elsewhere,
Yuyutsu,
Our Govt has the same problem but the Paul1405's of this world can't understand that !
Posted by individual, Tuesday, 20 July 2021 6:01:33 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Individual,

«Our Govt has the same problem»

Huh? All they need is to tell me the price, whatever it costs them per vaccine dose, and a bank account where I can deposit my payment. Is that too difficult?
Posted by Yuyutsu, Tuesday, 20 July 2021 6:59:27 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi Foxy,

Yes, speaking to the daughter-in-law, she's a bit up in the air about it all, a bit anxious about it. If they have to spend 2 weeks in unit, the grandchildren will be a hand full. Maybe it is in one of the other 2 blocks. I said try looking up NSW Covid web site and find a number to ring.

Hi Yuyutsu,

"should be sent to PNG as soon as it is manufactured, they cannot afford any better" I know you mean well, but isn't that a rather pathetic indictment of us humans, the value we put on others lives, based on what they can or cannot afford.
Posted by Paul1405, Tuesday, 20 July 2021 7:36:21 PM
Everywhere I go, I see kids everywhere huddled in groups with no masks.
30 of them at the servo doorway being let in one at a time.
10 of them standing together with no masks at the traffic crossing.
- Hanging out at Hungry Jacks in groups with no masks on.
Like there's a pandemic for all of us, but there isn't one for them.
It's starting to really peeve me off...

1.5 metres !! Get Back !!
Stay the hell away from me you sniffly little coughing covid spreaders
Posted by Armchair Critic, Tuesday, 20 July 2021 8:30:38 PM
Is that too difficult?
Yuyutsu,
Does vial production mean anything to you ? Such as literally billions of them ?
Do you really think they can be produced at the flick of a finger ?
Remember that only just over a year ago there wasn't even a vaccine for COVID-19 ?
You really do have some extremely unrealistic expectations !
Posted by individual, Tuesday, 20 July 2021 9:31:04 PM
Dear Individual,

Vial production?
What are you speaking about?

The vials are already here and people are already getting their contents into their arms.

Most people are happy to receive them for free - I am not.
All I am asking, is to be able to pay government for my portion of a vial!
Posted by Yuyutsu, Tuesday, 20 July 2021 10:05:17 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. ...
  12. 13